Old October 2nd 05, 05:47 AM

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
I need to test out my new beam. Anyone want to sked ? I'll be on
14321 at 2059Z Saturday, 1 October 2005.

Dan/W4NTI

Dan, hope your skeds went well. What beam were you trying out? bb

Old October 2nd 05, 07:01 PM
Dan/W4NTI

wrote in message
oups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
I need to test out my new beam. Anyone want to sked ? I'll be on
14321 at 2059Z Saturday, 1 October 2005.

Dan/W4NTI

Dan, hope your skeds went well. What beam were you trying out? bb

No takers at all....but that's OK, I heard the California QSO Party going,
so I joind it.

The beam is the Mosley TA-33SR at 50'. Working great.

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 2nd 05, 08:34 PM
an_old_friend

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
What's "curca" You mean "circa," you dumb *******.
And, "warth" should be "wrath".

always Know I have made the point when the only reply is spelling cop
crap

Yeah, you made the point that you are a illiterate *******.
But you did that from your first post.

cuting sexual rant

You should be ashamed of your perverse lifestyle, faggot.

well As Soon as you can show a conection between my sexual orientation
and Ham radio this will become the place for such a discusion,

until then it just shows YOU as a hate filled small minded creep

you just show yourself

cuting sexual rant

cuting sexual ref

What's the matter, did it hit too close to home, queer?

Not at all forgery removed

Your whiny excuses for your sexuality and perversions noted.

none given but you effort to forge my words is noted

Nobody would want to "forge your words" and look like an idiot, you can
claim all that glory for yourself.

Then I guess you are indeed nobody at all since you choose to forge
owrds in my name

gee you are sounding ole stevie boy

You are so goddamned stupid.

More and more like stevie,

More stupidity that we've come to expect from Marky.

certainly acting ole steve boy

Certainly wrong guess, dumbass!

not at all not guessing that you ARE Stevie just that you act a lot
like him

claiming to be able to admisnier IQ tests to
people you have never met

What's "admisnier?", you goddamned idiot?

back to speeling cop

guffaw! Back to drunken, illiterate moron.........

Rare Progressive Rock From Mainland China This Saturday Night Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 June 19th 04 01:44 AM
Chris Poland Spotlight, New Marillion on Philadelphia Radio Saturday Night Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 May 22nd 04 06:26 PM
Cuneiform Records 20th Anniversary Program Saturday Night Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 May 15th 04 05:31 AM
VoR A04 English N8KDV Shortwave 0 April 1st 04 12:57 PM
This Saturday Night: Gary Green Of Gentle Giant Interview Flashback, Colosseum II, Barry Miles gagliarchives radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 July 18th 03 11:15 PM