Old October 5th 05, 11:35 PM

an old faggot wrote:
wrote:
an_old_faggot wrote:
wrote:
an_old_faggot whined:
wrote:
an_old_faggot wrote:
wrote:
an_old_faggot prevaricated:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
cut

Chicken****.

So? A faggot like you isn't going to stop freedom of speech.

never tried to stop your freedom of speech

You couldn't even if you wanted to, you sniveling jackass.

never claimed I could, but you were accusing of me of doing so. make =

up
your mind if you can

You have a tendency to click your heels and pretend it just isn't so
like
your little buddy Toadie whenever the truth gives you a good knee-cap
to the
groin.

auf Anglish Bitte

Lech mich am Arsch. Warum w=FCrde ich es auf englisch sogar schreiben
m=FCssen? Sie k=F6nnen nicht Englisch sogar lesen und verstehen, um mit
anzufangen, Marky.

but the question stands what has my (or anyone Else's=

sexuality got to
do with Ham radio?

Cry, faggot, cry.

answer the question bigot

Cry, faggot, cry.

what does my sexual orientation have to do with Ham radio?

Cry, faggot, cry.

Poe little baby can't even answer a simple question "what does my
sexual orientation have to do with Ham radio?"

Poor little faggot, gonna cry and get your new purse all wet?

no are you going to answert the simple question"what does my
sexual orientation have to do with Ham radio?"

Well, I do find you objectionable, but in a pitiful, laughable way.

clsoer to a response but still"what does my
sexual orientation have to do with Ham radio?"

"clsoer?" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
God, are you a ****ing idiot.

very likely never since you don't have answer

What part of 'I don't give a **** what the **** you do' escapes your
comprehension, simpleton?

well it is an obvious lie

No, stupid.

you tlak about what I might be doing in almost every post

Wrong, faggot.

that means you DO care little care

Try writing in English, stupid.

until then it just shows YOU as a hate filled sma=

ll minded creep

No, dumbass, it just shows how much of a pussy you =

faggots are.

no it show you are a hate small minded creep

you just show yourself
cutting sexual rant
cut

Coward.

just cuting down on the amount of quoted text

You're just running away.

from?

All the words that hurt your fragile ego so, that's why you cut them.

Why shouldn't drink on Sunday if I choose? because it=

might offend YOUR
religion?

"Sunday?" Freudian slip, Marjy? When the **** ever I sa=

id I subscribed
to any religion, stupid? You are the one claiming to fo=

llow the
Christian religion.

a Lie little boy I DO not claim to be Christan,

Liar.

the simple truth

The only thing simple is you, liar.

no lie in my stating that I am not a Christian, and haven't claim=

ed to
be one

You have lied from day one, dip ****. Just as you do today.

haven't lied about my religion, have not claimed to be christian

Quit lying.

not lying but a sick fellow like you doesn't know the turth when it
hits him

What's "turth?"

you are the fool in not getting your facts straight, but then big=

ots
like yourself are not concerned with facts

You need to get your ****ing facts straight yourself. If you did, it
would be the only thing straight about you, faggot.

I have em straight

No you don't. You couldn't get them straight if you went and had a
brain transplant.

sure do no need for a brain transplant

Thousands of us out here beg to differ, retard.

why are you so concerned about what I may be doing little boy?

Yes, mentioning dicks or homosexual activities always attracts you to a
post like a fly to a mountain of dung, doesn't it? You just can't
control yourself. How sad.

well being good freedom loving american I dislike bigotry like you
express

See, you just can't control your perverse urges.

even Stevie isn't dumb enough to argue that

Aw, trying to rekindle your romance with him?

gee never had a "romance" with him, therefore not trying to rekin=

dle
one

More denial.

well closer to the truth then you normaly manage but realy Stevie is
not my type. I prefer humans, and I avoid hate filled bigots (of eith=

er
gender) as sex partners

From what I hear, you like little boys.

realy that is news to me

I'm sure every day is a brand new day to you in more ways than one.

never have made such a
claim, guess you haven't been reading the Newsgroup, try =

a Google
reach of the group on the word Pagan

BWHAHAHAHA, you can't even compose a sentence in English, m=

uch less
understand alternative religions, boy.

more falsehood from the little bigoted boy

More stupidity from the old drunk faggot. What's "falsehood?"

a typo being dyslexic and aphasic I make plenty of them

No, it's not a typo. It's your lack of education shining through.

it is a typo obviously, how stupid are you?

Not the scale you make your "typos," you illiterate retard.

make up your please, if possible

Make sense, stupid.

cut

Run away!

Chicken ****.

no just trying to cut on the waste of bandwidth

No, you are a chicken ****. If you're so concerned about bandwidth,=

you
should not post at all.

I just like ti prune stuff after awhile

Anything to cut out those hurtful words, right?

not at all I leave some of them but I have mre respect for the feeling
of others certainly more than you but that isn't hard it seems

Liar.

Now, go cry in the corner, pussy.

as obsessed with other people's sexuality,

I could care less if you die of AIDS or not, queer Marj=

y=2E It would be
better for ham radio if you did.

more proof of your sexual issues

No, proof of your whining.

what whining?

All your replies have been whining.

not a whining in bunch

Just your pink panties have gotten in a bunch, right?

nope wrong again

Oh, you can't tell what color they are they are so encrusted?

nope worng again

"worng?" Are you part Chinese,Marky?

Oh, so you go with the basic brown so to hide the incontinence?

OTOH your Vere handle is whiny little boy

Just like yours is very stupid, since nobody considers you a friend
here.

and that you are a hate filled creep

Aw, are you gonna cry,now?

why would I?

Snivel, faggot, snivel.

you are losing what Erv grip you had on reality little boy

Unlike you, who keeps a very tight grip on his privates while he po=

sts.

more of your fantasy little boy

What else could explain your writing "style?"

Dyslexoid Aphasia as I have explained before, that and the fact I don't
the newsgruop is worth much in the way of proof reading, as your posts
without expection show

No, your lack of education is obvious. That DA excuse won't wash, sort
of like you.

you are simply a bigoted hate filled creep sad but hardly a t=

ear of
mine for your stupidity and misfortune

I suppose when your life sucks like yours does, you have to sav=

e the
tears for yourself, right?

my life doesn't suck, could always be a better of course, as coul=

d just
about everyones

Your life does suck, illiterate one who lives in a shanty.

who are you talking about

slap! You, stupid. Pay attention.

then you have your facts wrong

slap! Maybe you just need more slaps to your thick skull........

My life is fine I own my home

If you call a cardboard box home.

then you have your facts wrong

Oh, so you are living in the Salvation Army shelter now?

cut

Run away!

no I don't get it more, nor homosexuals get it more, and inde=

ed most
people are not bright enough to use protection, hence the rat=

e of HIV
and other Stud's

No, you get it more, faggot.

get your facts straight

Get yours, stupid. Nowhere did I ever say that a virus knows sexual
orientation.

you said it more or less

No, stupid. You said it. I didn't say it or even hint at such
absurdity. Go back and have somebody else read it to you.

wrong again"No, you get it more, faggot." clearly impling it

Wrong, learn to read, Marky.

when BTW the science says otherwise

But why did you make the statement?

but then you never let the truth get in the way of your bigot=

ry

You wouldn't know the truth, anybody can Google your lies.

yes I will lie when it serves to protect me, never deny that (exc=

ept
briefly when being threatened) but I know the truth when i do, wh=

ile
you clearly in some fantastic fog

Thanks for admitting you are a liar in public, doofus.

that is no newsflash admited to that 7 years ago

What being stupid?

nope to lying learn to read why don't you

I can read. You obviously can't.

cut
out screwed up like he did.

...????.... Post in English, coward.

why you don't bother to

And get a better reply routine, the Pee Wee Herman one isn't working.

ever planing on growing up little boy

Ever "planning" on taking that much needed English class, littl=

e girl?

what class? and you now you can't even tell boys from girls

What's the matter, did it hit to close to home, you Femme?

nope

Yep. Your comprehension of the written word is still exceedingly
dismal, isn't it?

no it isn't my espression of it has some real problems but I read just
fine

Sure you do, that why your posts look like they were written by
somebody with brain damage?

Old October 6th 05, 02:14 PM

Way to go, you ****ing imbecile. You missed the point only by a few
parsecs.

Rare Progressive Rock From Mainland China This Saturday Night Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 June 19th 04 01:44 AM
Chris Poland Spotlight, New Marillion on Philadelphia Radio Saturday Night Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 May 22nd 04 06:26 PM
Cuneiform Records 20th Anniversary Program Saturday Night Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 May 15th 04 05:31 AM
VoR A04 English N8KDV Shortwave 0 April 1st 04 12:57 PM
This Saturday Night: Gary Green Of Gentle Giant Interview Flashback, Colosseum II, Barry Miles gagliarchives radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 July 18th 03 11:15 PM