Old October 18th 05, 01:34 AM
Dan/W4NTI

Default Is there a REAL HR Discussion group ANYWHERE ?

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
Does anyone know of a real Ham Radio Discussion group that is not full
of
kooks like Markie, the Toad, Frankee the CBer and Lennie the Loon?

why dont you found one Dan? Google provides the means

or are you going to whine about the fact not everyone agrees with you?

Dan/W4NTI

Folks can disagree with me all they want.

really? me tinks thou aret fibbing

I just require they have sense
and can respond in a readable manner.

ah I see there is your catch they must compose in the manner YOU want
and accept Your ground rules

That elliminates you.

sure does

but indeed If you wan to avoid me and the other start your own
moderated group
and then nothing will disturb you again

Dan/W4NTI

You, the local village idiot, think you can run ANYONE off ANY group. GAWD
you need mental help.

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 18th 05, 01:45 AM
an_old_friend

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
[...]

not at all I think that to meet your needs that is not having to deal
with views you don't like you need to look to a moderated format,
preferably for you where you are the moderator

No effort being made to run you off, at least not by me

you are the one in need of mental help taking a true and facual
statement as an effort to run you off, it is called paranoia. I hear it
can be treated

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 18th 05, 01:46 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
John wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:
Does anyone know of a real Ham Radio Discussion group that is not
full of
kooks like Markie, the Toad, Frankee the CBer and Lennie the Loon?

Dan/W4NTI

14.275?

that doesn't exclude Todd will not exclude me for much longer, I will
not speak for Len and Frank

Watta hoot...

Once again, Mark's not up on "current events", nor does he
recognize the relevence of the referal to THAT particular frequency and
why...

but my remarks are completely true

Yeah...to a mental defective like you Markie they probably feel true. What
a duffass.

no they don't feel true they are true you mental defective

Dan/W4NTI

Old October 18th 05, 01:37 PM

Since when, you are a confirmed liar.

Old October 18th 05, 01:38 PM

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
John wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:
Does anyone know of a real Ham Radio Discussion group that is not
full of
kooks like Markie, the Toad, Frankee the CBer and Lennie the Loon?

Dan/W4NTI

14.275?

that doesn't exclude Todd will not exclude me for much longer, I will
not speak for Len and Frank

Watta hoot...

Once again, Mark's not up on "current events", nor does he
recognize the relevence of the referal to THAT particular frequency and
why...

but my remarks are completely true

Yeah...to a mental defective like you Markie they probably feel true. What
a duffass.

no they don't feel true they are true you mental defective

Typical retard Marky, uses the same argument back to his opponent. What
a loser.