Old October 20th 05, 06:15 PM

Default Lennie Reveals True Identity of "Dudly"....And It Is HE!

On 20 Oct 2005 04:01:24 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

raped_by_old_friend wrote:

more of stvies fraud
K4YZ wrote:
wants_an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
why can't you answer a simple question?

if you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to hide and no reason
to evade

that you keep evading mounts up to more evidence you feel some kind of
shame about it

There's no "evasion"...

yes there is

nothing from but evasion

Nope.

yes nothing but evasion

But we DO have YOU caught in your OWN mistruths, Markie!

where?

Brain has suggested that there's something "wrong" with starting a
"new thread". I've pointed out that there's been no "rule" violation,
nor is it inconsistent with the desired intent of redirecting my
comments to a SEPERATE thread.

Do we all just follow the Pied Piper and dance to one tune?

Or is it OK to do what you want? I mean, afterall, MOST people
consider lying and deceit to be undesireable, antisocial behaviour, yet
you, Lennie and Mark do it at will. How come YOU don't do what
"everyone else" considers proper?

why should I do exactly as you do

Exactly my point, ya nimrod.

admiting to lying then

I KNOW you're lying, Markie! YOU don't have to ADMIT to anything!

I know you are lying

I know you lie

you just don't have the guts to admit to it

It was as plain as day!

you lie mosy everyday on here

"most"

No, I do not.

yes you do

amoug your latest whoopers is the statements that bandplans are laws

"Among" "whoppers" "statement"

However YOUR comment was, in and of itself, a
blatant lie.

not a word of it was a lie

Sure it was.

nope

But then you DO revel in being a liar...However I can't for the
life of me understand why...

aracking up another Stevie there

Huh?

What was THAT?

Is there a "rule" that says I can't "spin off" any given set of
comments, observations, etc, without incurring some fine or

noone said there is such a rule

no one had suggested a fine

you were just asked why you have to drag every thing all accross the
newgruops

"across" "newsgroups"

I don't.

you do

And you DON'T..?!?!

at times I do

but the subject is YOUR lie in claiming you don't

you lie

you evade

you make me (and I am certainly not the most socaible person on the
plannet) lookvery socaible

You "started" five new threads last night, Markie!

no I did not in point of fact

I started one new thread and Bought up 4 old threads

get you facts straight

or are you now claiming there is time limit on threads

after all you contiue fight form 7 years ago why can't I

cuting stevie going ooff the topic again

Ah ah ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Stop lying!

not lying at all

STOP LYING!

not lying at all

have hardly told a lie on here in months

You mean MINUTES.

No I mean months

..That was one right there ! ! ! ! ! ! !

wrong again
cut

yep.

you generate more #### than a herd of bovine

And even MORE lies! Sheesh, Markie!

that is the absolute truth

Nope.

yes it is
you generate more **** than a herd of bovine

you also violate intelectual property

Stop doing it and it won't be as embarrassing.

Keep lying and acting the way you do and the rest will just
follow.

you keep up your lying and threatening of people

What's "threatening" to you is not being able to freely act like
an idiot without having it fed back to you.

more lies

Nope. It's the ABSOLUTE truth.

not a word of truth

"one shot one kill" is a threat

saying you are going to contact the state of michgan is a threat

you threaten and try to imtimadte anyone you don't like

threat are posts "like one shot one kill"

Still not a threat...Not then...not now...

alwasy was alwasy will be

and then following up year later by saying you planing on coming here

"planning"

Uh huh. And it's STILL legal for me to do so...

legal to the UP yes

a threat yes

HOWEVER:

I NOW have YOUR "threat" that is I come to Michigan, that one
of us will be dead, but it won't be you.

That was NOT in respose to some like-worded post.

nor was it made at all

I said if you come HERE one of us will be dead which is simple
statement of fact

and I repat you show up HERE , at my place, and one of us will end up
dead

So...Now we have YOUR violent intent to my legal and
Constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of movement posted in a
public forum...

nope we don't

we have your effeort to distort my statement

but agian report me if you like

Tough.

I've "laid off" on numerous occassions just ot have you and one of
your cohorts drag it right back into the pit.

you have never laid off

Oh, MARKIE!

you never have

you were picking on me when I had not posted in RRAP in years

I wasn't "picking" on you...

yes you were

Just this week we've had that VERY discussion!

no you posted a bald faced lie

No, I did not.

yes you lied

you claimed that calling Mark instead of Markie while calling me a
Child abuser, pedophile, and elder raper was laying.

I wasn't doing those things.

yes you were

cut

Liar liar pants on fire!

grow up

Need some water? A HALON bottle?

no

But it is HIS excrement and the fact of the matter is that the
shoe DOES fit...

I see only your excrement smeared across RRAP.

You mistake "my" excrement for Lennie's and yours being fed bck to
you.

Stop doing it and it won't be as embarrassing.

Keep lying and acting the way you do and the rest will just
follow.

I've "laid off" on numerous occassions just to have you and one of
your cohorts drag it right back into the pit.

repeating your lie does not make it true

It's not a lie.

it is lie

Nope...

it is lie you have never laid off expect by leaving the group for a
few days now and then

Brain and most folks in the NG don't bother playing spelling cop

That's because they can't.

delsuonal Stevie truely you are displying frightening behavoir in that

"Delusional" "truly" "displaying" "behaviour or behavior"

you are still delusion in your statement which you evade by playing
spelling cop

your fixation on mens genitals for one

Gee, Markie...It was BRAIN that brought it up...

no it wasn't you go and on about men genitals

Mark, WHY do you BLATANTLY lie like this..?!?!

no lie at all

Anyone following this post KNOWS you are a liar and KNOWS you are
lying about THIS!

wrong you are lying

that is why many of us think you a closet gay or latent gay

There's no "us" here for you, Markie...

yes there is

Not me...

Since you're so big on what goes on in any given thread, you're
invited to scroll back and find ONE place where I said any such
thing....

If you're looking for a date, send an email to "
or any other of the addee's he's using these days to beat the Goggle
rate filter...

He likes his protein fresh.

more of your homosexual obbession

"obsession"

Obvioulsy YOU had yet another comprehension problem.

not at all

Absolutely "at all"

not at all

you are obsessed with homosexuals anyone that read you posts over the
years knows that

I guess you are just not bright enough to know you are obsessed

It's you and BRAIN who have the "homosexual obbession" issues.

I don't go around investagting what men might be doing with their
genitals

Sure you do.

no I don't I don't care what you do with yours or Dan or dave or Len
or Bill does with thier gentials

You've even admitted that YOU engage in WHAT they do
with them.

no I have in point of fact

I have admited that I am aroused by men and homosexual activity. I
have not admitted to any particular sex act

but hen you play fast and loose with facts you claim the ARRL has the
power to make laws after all

I at least hope you take a bath first...

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old October 25th 05, 12:21 PM
K4YZ

wrote:
On 20 Oct 2005 04:01:24 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:
raped_by_old_friend wrote:

more of stvies fraud

"Stevie's"

The "fraud" being "committed" here is the one wherein we are to
accept that you are an educated man.

THAT is FRAUD.

K4YZ wrote:
wants_an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
why can't you answer a simple question?

if you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to hide and no reason
to evade

that you keep evading mounts up to more evidence you feel some kind of
shame about it

There's no "evasion"...

yes there is

nothing from but evasion

Nope.

yes nothing but evasion

More MarkieFraud(r)

But we DO have YOU caught in your OWN mistruths, Markie!

where?

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...From 1997 to the present.

Starting with "I am a Colonel......"

Brain has suggested that there's something "wrong" with starting a
"new thread". I've pointed out that there's been no "rule" violation,
nor is it inconsistent with the desired intent of redirecting my
comments to a SEPERATE thread.

Do we all just follow the Pied Piper and dance to one tune?

Or is it OK to do what you want? I mean, afterall, MOST people
consider lying and deceit to be undesireable, antisocial behaviour, yet
you, Lennie and Mark do it at will. How come YOU don't do what
"everyone else" considers proper?

why should I do exactly as you do

Exactly my point, ya nimrod.

admiting to lying then

I KNOW you're lying, Markie! YOU don't have to ADMIT to anything!

I know you are lying

Nope.

I know you lie

Not yet.

you just don't have the guts to admit to it

Admit what?

It was as plain as day!

you lie mosy everyday on here

"most"

No, I do not.

yes you do

amoug your latest whoopers is the statements that bandplans are laws

"Among" "whoppers" "statement"

However YOUR comment was, in and of itself, a
blatant lie.

not a word of it was a lie

Sure it was.

nope

Sure it was. YOUR own posts proved it.

But then you DO revel in being a liar...However I can't for the
life of me understand why...

aracking up another Stevie there

Huh?

What was THAT?

You didn't answer the question, Markie.

Is there a "rule" that says I can't "spin off" any given set of
comments, observations, etc, without incurring some fine or

noone said there is such a rule

no one had suggested a fine

you were just asked why you have to drag every thing all accross the
newgruops

"across" "newsgroups"

I don't.

you do

And you DON'T..?!?!

at times I do

MOST times you do.

but the subject is YOUR lie in claiming you don't

No...the SUBJECT is "Lennie Reveals True Identity of
"Dudly"....And It Is HE!"

you lie

Nope.

you evade

Wrong-o, Boy-o.

you make me (and I am certainly not the most socaible person on the
plannet) lookvery socaible

"sociable" "planet"

Hardly.

You're a pathetic, sexually deviant, live-at-home-with-daddy leech
for whom if it weren't for this forum, would have NO "social"
interaction at all.

You "started" five new threads last night, Markie!

no I did not in point of fact

I started one new thread and Bought up 4 old threads

You "bought up" 4 old threads?

Get a deal on eBay, didya?

get you facts straight

"Get" "your"

I did.

or are you now claiming there is time limit on threads

Nope. Have at it...Spead those threads out as liberally and as
carefree as you care to...

after all you contiue fight form 7 years ago why can't I

"After" "continue" "from" "?"

And YOU continue to LIE from seven years ago...Poorly at that...

cuting stevie going ooff the topic again

"Cutting" "off"

Just to lazy to answer the questions, are you?

Ah ah ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Stop lying!

not lying at all

STOP LYING!

not lying at all

Sure you are.

If your mouth is moving or your keyboard is tapping, you're lying
about SOMEthing!

have hardly told a lie on here in months

You mean MINUTES.

No I mean months

No...MINUTES...

..That was one right there ! ! ! ! ! ! !

wrong again

Nope. Right on the money!

cut

yep.

you generate more #### than a herd of bovine

And even MORE lies! Sheesh, Markie!

that is the absolute truth

Nope.

yes it is
you generate more #### than a herd of bovine

So...Your family's in town?

you also violate intelectual property

N O T H I N G about you is even remotely "intellectual".

N O T H I N G posted in this forum is "protected intellectual
property" unless a copyright is stated.

Stop doing it and it won't be as embarrassing.

Keep lying and acting the way you do and the rest will just
follow.

you keep up your lying and threatening of people

What's "threatening" to you is not being able to freely act like
an idiot without having it fed back to you.

more lies

Nope. It's the ABSOLUTE truth.

not a word of truth

It's the ABSOLUTE truth.

"cuting" it, ignoring it, or naysaying it will not change it,
Markie.

"one shot one kill" is a threat

No, it's not.

saying you are going to contact the state of michgan is a threat

"Michigan"

No, it's not.

you threaten and try to imtimadte anyone you don't like

"intimidate"

Nope.

threat are posts "like one shot one kill"

Still not a threat...Not then...not now...

alwasy was alwasy will be

You were lying then, you're lying now.

And Markie...

It's spelled "always"

and then following up year later by saying you planing on coming here

"planning"

Uh huh. And it's STILL legal for me to do so...

legal to the UP yes

a threat yes

Nope.

HOWEVER:

I NOW have YOUR "threat" that is I come to Michigan, that one
of us will be dead, but it won't be you.

That was NOT in respose to some like-worded post.

nor was it made at all

Sure it was.

I said if you come HERE one of us will be dead which is simple
statement of fact

No, it's not. It's a Clancyesque expression of hypertestosterone
levels on YOUR part.

The FACTS are that you do not posses the requisite skills to carry
out your THREAT.

and I repat you show up HERE , at my place, and one of us will end up
dead

"repeat"

And you've re-uttered the SAME threat.

Are you REALLY THAT foolish, Markie?

So...Now we have YOUR violent intent to my legal and
Constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of movement posted in a
public forum...

nope we don't

Sure we do!

we have your effeort to distort my statement

"effort"

There was no distortion before, and there's none today.

You've uttered a threat of deadly force.

but agian report me if you like

"again"

You really are a glutton for punishment.

Well...Judging by the pics we've seen of you, I'd say you're JUST
a glutton....

[...]

You will...Of course Hell's fires will outlast that 15 second
HALON burst...

But it is HIS excrement and the fact of the matter is that the
shoe DOES fit...

I see only your excrement smeared across RRAP.

You mistake "my" excrement for Lennie's and yours being fed bck to
you.

Stop doing it and it won't be as embarrassing.

Keep lying and acting the way you do and the rest will just
follow.

I've "laid off" on numerous occassions just to have you and one of
your cohorts drag it right back into the pit.

repeating your lie does not make it true

It's not a lie.

it is lie

Nope...

it is lie you have never laid off expect by leaving the group for a
few days now and then

Nope.

There was almost 2 weeks of absolutley no "Markie" or other
diminutive.

But hey...You've never let truth get in your way before...Don't
start today!

Brain and most folks in the NG don't bother playing spelling cop

That's because they can't.

delsuonal Stevie truely you are displying frightening behavoir in that

"Delusional" "truly" "displaying" "behaviour or behavior"

you are still delusion in your statement which you evade by playing
spelling cop

I think you meant to say something there, Markie, but again your
fractured Englsih screwed it up for you.

your fixation on mens genitals for one

Gee, Markie...It was BRAIN that brought it up...

no it wasn't you go and on about men genitals

Mark, WHY do you BLATANTLY lie like this..?!?!

no lie at all

Absolute lie, Markie.

Anyone following this post KNOWS you are a liar and KNOWS you are
lying about THIS!

wrong you are lying

Nope...they can S T I L L follow the thread back and see that YOU
are an idiot AND a liar, Markie! No matter HOW many times you
"cuting".

that is why many of us think you a closet gay or latent gay

There's no "us" here for you, Markie...

yes there is

No, there's not.

Not me...

Since you're so big on what goes on in any given thread, you're
invited to scroll back and find ONE place where I said any such
thing....

If you're looking for a date, send an email to "
or any other of the addee's he's using these days to beat the Goggle
rate filter...

He likes his protein fresh.

more of your homosexual obbession

"obsession"

Obvioulsy YOU had yet another comprehension problem.

not at all

Absolutely "at all"

not at all

Absolutely "at all".

you are obsessed with homosexuals anyone that read you posts over the
years knows that

No...YOU are obsessed with "homosexuals", Markie...Being one does
that to you.

I guess you are just not bright enough to know you are obsessed

I am "bright enough" to know you're confused.

It's you and BRAIN who have the "homosexual obbession" issues.

I don't go around investagting what men might be doing with their
genitals

Sure you do.

no I don't I don't care what you do with yours or Dan or dave or Len
or Bill does with thier gentials

Good.

You've even admitted that YOU engage in WHAT they do
with them.

no I have in point of fact

So you acknowledge my comment as correct...

I have admited that I am aroused by men and homosexual activity. I
have not admitted to any particular sex act

Sure you have. Several times.

but hen you play fast and loose with facts you claim the ARRL has the
power to make laws after all

"when"

Well, Markie, we again have you caught in yet ANOTHER lie...

You've been making this "you claim the ARRL can make laws" thing
for a week now and I have been challenging you to provide the quote
wherein you think I said that.

You've not done it.

LiarLiar Pants On Fire.

Your husband is going to be made at you for setting the playground
ablaze!

(Or are YOU the husband...?!?! Those "same sex" marriages get me
confused...)

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 25th 05, 05:51 PM

raped_by_old_friend wrote:

more of stvies fraud

"Stevie's"

The "fraud" being "committed" here is the one wherein we are to
accept that you are an educated man.

wrpng again

when you alter the wors in a post that is fraud

THAT is FRAUD.

K4YZ wrote:
wants_an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
why can't you answer a simple question?

if you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to hide and no reason
to evade

that you keep evading mounts up to more evidence you feel some kind of
shame about it

There's no "evasion"...

yes there is

nothing from but evasion

Nope.

yes nothing but evasion

More MarkieFraud(r)

you refuse to answer a question that is evasion

[...]

bull ****

I know that as Nurse in an ER you have to said something like "you
are going to be all right" when you were sue of nothing of the sort

you just don't have the guts to admit to it

Admit what?

that you have lied

It was as plain as day!

you lie mosy everyday on here

"most"

No, I do not.

yes you do

amoug your latest whoopers is the statements that bandplans are laws

"Among" "whoppers" "statement"

However YOUR comment was, in and of itself, a
blatant lie.

not a word of it was a lie

Sure it was.

nope

Sure it was. YOUR own posts proved it.

where

you said bandplans are laws

that is not true

But then you DO revel in being a liar...However I can't for the
life of me understand why...

aracking up another Stevie there

Huh?

What was THAT?

You didn't answer the question, Markie.

no I did not

Is there a "rule" that says I can't "spin off" any given set of
comments, observations, etc, without incurring some fine or

noone said there is such a rule

no one had suggested a fine

you were just asked why you have to drag every thing all accross the
newgruops

"across" "newsgroups"

I don't.

you do

And you DON'T..?!?!

at times I do

MOST times you do.

so what

but the subject is YOUR lie in claiming you don't

No...the SUBJECT is "Lennie Reveals True Identity of
"Dudly"....And It Is HE!"

na we left that behind long ago

you lie

Nope.

you evade

Wrong-o, Boy-o.

you make me (and I am certainly not the most socaible person on the
plannet) lookvery socaible

"sociable" "planet"

Hardly.

You're a pathetic, sexually deviant, live-at-home-with-daddy leech
for whom if it weren't for this forum, would have NO "social"
interaction at all.

better than a hate filled bag of **** like yourself whos socail life
is nothing but spreading hate

You "started" five new threads last night, Markie!

no I did not in point of fact

I started one new thread and Bought up 4 old threads

You "bought up" 4 old threads?

Get a deal on eBay, didya?

get you facts straight

"Get" "your"

I did.

or are you now claiming there is time limit on threads

Nope. Have at it...Spead those threads out as liberally and as
carefree as you care to...

you were complaining before

stop waffling

after all you contiue fight form 7 years ago why can't I

"After" "continue" "from" "?"

And YOU continue to LIE from seven years ago...Poorly at that...

nope

cuting stevie going ooff the topic again

"Cutting" "off"

Just to lazy to answer the questions, are you?

yea I do lack the time to bother with all of your crap

bul****

have hardly told a lie on here in months

You mean MINUTES.

No I mean months

No...MINUTES...

months

I have said you disagree with doesn't make em lies

cuting some more boring carp
you generate more **** than a herd of bovine

So...Your family's in town?

now you admit to it

you also violate intelectual property

N O T H I N G about you is even remotely "intellectual".

not as a matter of LAW but you think that does abpply to you

N O T H I N G posted in this forum is "protected intellectual
property" unless a copyright is stated.

not as a matter of LAW but you think that does abpply to you

Stop doing it and it won't be as embarrassing.

Keep lying and acting the way you do and the rest will just
follow.

you keep up your lying and threatening of people

What's "threatening" to you is not being able to freely act like
an idiot without having it fed back to you.

more lies

Nope. It's the ABSOLUTE truth.

not a word of truth

It's the ABSOLUTE truth.

on shot one kill is threatening

that was not fed back to me

you made it up on your own
cut

I said if you come HERE one of us will be dead which is simple
statement of fact

No, it's not. It's a Clancyesque expression of hypertestosterone
levels on YOUR part.

it is a simple fact

The FACTS are that you do not posses the requisite skills to carry
out your THREAT.

you are delsuional all it takes it pointing the shotgun at you and
pulling the trigger

no real skill at all is needed

and I repat you show up HERE , at my place, and one of us will end up
dead

"repeat"

And you've re-uttered the SAME threat.

no threat a warning

Are you REALLY THAT foolish, Markie?

you are the stupid one

So...Now we have YOUR violent intent to my legal and
Constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of movement posted in a
public forum...

nope we don't

Sure we do!

where?

what I see a statement that if you show up here, when I am home that I
certain things will escalate to point that at least one of us ends up
dead

I don't even state which of us will end up dead or how

no threat there simple analyis

given that you from your manner I am certain you will frighten me
enough in person to pull out the shotgun I keep by the door loaded to
protect my chickens from animals it isn't rocket science to suggest
when frightened I point it at you you will think I lack the will to
pull the trigger and fire the weapon

no violation of any intention to violate your rights violently or not
cut

you claimed that calling Mark instead of Markie while calling me a
Child abuser, pedophile, and elder raper was laying.

I wasn't doing those things.

yes you were

Wrong again.

lying sack of ****

"Mark Morgan caight on tape molesting an 8 yo..."

cut

Nope...

it is lie you have never laid off expect by leaving the group for a
few days now and then

Nope.

There was almost 2 weeks of absolutley no "Markie" or other
diminutive.

that is not laying off you calling me a child abuser most of the time

But hey...You've never let truth get in your way before...Don't
start today!

Brain and most folks in the NG don't bother playing spelling cop

That's because they can't.

delsuonal Stevie truely you are displying frightening behavoir in that

"Delusional" "truly" "displaying" "behaviour or behavior"

you are still delusion in your statement which you evade by playing
spelling cop

I think you meant to say something there, Markie, but again your
fractured Englsih screwed it up for you.

coward

can't do anything but evade esp when caught lying

your fixation on mens genitals for one

Gee, Markie...It was BRAIN that brought it up...

no it wasn't you go and on about men genitals

Mark, WHY do you BLATANTLY lie like this..?!?!

no lie at all

Absolute lie, Markie.

what lie

you call people male gentials on a regaulr basis

Anyone following this post KNOWS you are a liar and KNOWS you are
lying about THIS!

wrong you are lying

Nope...they can S T I L L follow the thread back and see that YOU
are an idiot AND a liar, Markie! No matter HOW many times you
"cuting".

that is why many of us think you a closet gay or latent gay

There's no "us" here for you, Markie...

yes there is

No, there's not.

yes there is

you are obsessed with homosexuals anyone that read you posts over the
years knows that

No...YOU are obsessed with "homosexuals", Markie...Being one does
that to you.

well 2 lies in one sentence

I am not a homosexual

and you are obsessed with them
cut
no I don't I don't care what you do with yours or Dan or dave or Len
or Bill does with thier gentials

Good.

but you do
cut
but hen you play fast and loose with facts you claim the ARRL has the
power to make laws after all

"when"

Well, Markie, we again have you caught in yet ANOTHER lie...

You've been making this "you claim the ARRL can make laws" thing
for a week now and I have been challenging you to provide the quote
wherein you think I said that.

done it over and over again

you said bandplans are laws

the ARRL MAKES bandplans therefore you are claimng that the ARRL makes
laws

I know simple logical is hard for you but you posted it the rest is
from the ARRL itself

You've not done it.

LiarLiar Pants On Fire.

Your husband is going to be made at you for setting the playground
ablaze!

another lie

I have no husband

(Or are YOU the husband...?!?! Those "same sex" marriages get me
confused...)

i am the husband my lady is the wife since we are male and feamle
nothing sohould confuse you about it

but the fact I am currently invled with and married to a female does
seem to drive you into a rage why is that?

Old October 26th 05, 01:33 AM
K4YZ

raped_by_old_friend wrote:
more of stvies fraud

"Stevie's"

The "fraud" being "committed" here is the one wherein we are to
accept that you are an educated man.

wrpng again

WHAT again...?!?!

You even spell "wrong" wrong!

when you alter the wors in a post that is fraud

What are "wors"..?!?!

THAT is FRAUD.

K4YZ wrote:
wants_an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
why can't you answer a simple question?

if you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to hide and no reason
to evade

that you keep evading mounts up to more evidence you feel some kind of
shame about it

There's no "evasion"...

yes there is

nothing from but evasion

Nope.

yes nothing but evasion

More MarkieFraud(r)

you refuse to answer a question that is evasion

What evasion?

[...]

Yes, you are, Markie...

I know that as Nurse in an ER you have to said something like "you
are going to be all right" when you were sue of nothing of the sort

Nope. I don't do that. Because lies like that backfire.

you just don't have the guts to admit to it

Admit what?

that you have lied

But I haven't. To "admit" to that WOULD be a lie.

It was as plain as day!

you lie mosy everyday on here

"most"

No, I do not.

yes you do

amoug your latest whoopers is the statements that bandplans are laws

"Among" "whoppers" "statement"

However YOUR comment was, in and of itself, a
blatant lie.

not a word of it was a lie

Sure it was.

nope

Sure it was. YOUR own posts proved it.

where

you said bandplans are laws

that is not true

You've misquoted me, butn then what else is new?

I've said they have the force of law. THAT is true.

But then you DO revel in being a liar...However I can't for the
life of me understand why...

aracking up another Stevie there

Huh?

What was THAT?

You didn't answer the question, Markie.

no I did not

Makes you a coward.

Is there a "rule" that says I can't "spin off" any given set of
comments, observations, etc, without incurring some fine or

noone said there is such a rule

no one had suggested a fine

you were just asked why you have to drag every thing all accross the
newgruops

"across" "newsgroups"

I don't.

you do

And you DON'T..?!?!

at times I do

MOST times you do.

so what

Your own words prove you to be the mistrustful liar that I accuse
you of being.

but the subject is YOUR lie in claiming you don't

No...the SUBJECT is "Lennie Reveals True Identity of
"Dudly"....And It Is HE!"

na we left that behind long ago

No...YOU left it behind.

you lie

Nope.

you evade

Wrong-o, Boy-o.

you make me (and I am certainly not the most socaible person on the
plannet) lookvery socaible

"sociable" "planet"

Hardly.

You started to enter a reply here but weenied out.

Why?

You're a pathetic, sexually deviant, live-at-home-with-daddy leech
for whom if it weren't for this forum, would have NO "social"
interaction at all.

better than a hate filled bag of #### like yourself whos socail life
is nothing but spreading hate

"social" "whose"

But you ARE a "hate filled bag", Markie.

That you spend countless hours and use multiple screen names to
spread comments like "bigot" and "hate filled bag of ####", along with
your other deviant behaviour, all over the NG proves it.

You "started" five new threads last night, Markie!

no I did not in point of fact

I started one new thread and Bought up 4 old threads

You "bought up" 4 old threads?

Get a deal on eBay, didya?

get you facts straight

"Get" "your"

I did.

or are you now claiming there is time limit on threads

Nope. Have at it...Spead those threads out as liberally and as
carefree as you care to...

you were complaining before

stop waffling

I prefer pancakes.

And there was no "waffling" here...You picked one fight, then
suddenly changed sides when it suited you. Got caught, had it pointed
out to you, and had your nose rubbed in it...

Sorry you found that distasteful, but perhaps you should pick one
side and stay on it...?!?!

after all you contiue fight form 7 years ago why can't I

"After" "continue" "from" "?"

And YOU continue to LIE from seven years ago...Poorly at that...

nope

Yep. And admitted to it.

cuting stevie going ooff the topic again

"Cutting" "off"

Just to lazy to answer the questions, are you?

yea I do lack the time to bother with all of your crap

Obviously not.

HOW MANY screen names are you using now to bypass Google's
posting limits?

Ah ah ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Stop lying!

not lying at all

STOP LYING!

not lying at all

Sure you are.

If your mouth is moving or your keyboard is tapping, you're lying
about SOMEthing!

bul####

Sheeesh.

Can't even spell your profanities right any more......

have hardly told a lie on here in months

You mean MINUTES.

No I mean months

No...MINUTES...

months

SECONDS!

I have said you disagree with doesn't make em lies

Try those words in a complete sentence, Markie...Maybe they'll
make better sense then...

cuting some more boring carp

BBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! !

"BORING CARP"

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

WHAT AN IDIOT!

you generate more #### than a herd of bovine

So...Your family's in town?

now you admit to it

No, YOU were talking about "####" and herds of "bovine".

I ASKED if your family was in town...The two ARE one-in-the-same.

you also violate intelectual property

N O T H I N G about you is even remotely "intellectual".

not as a matter of LAW but you think that does abpply to you

"abpply"...?!?!

WHAT are you TALKING about...?!?!

N O T H I N G posted in this forum is "protected intellectual
property" unless a copyright is stated.

not as a matter of LAW but you think that does abpply to you

SAME stupid mistake!

WHAT are you TALKING about...?!?!

Stop doing it and it won't be as embarrassing.

Keep lying and acting the way you do and the rest will just
follow.

you keep up your lying and threatening of people

What's "threatening" to you is not being able to freely act like
an idiot without having it fed back to you.

more lies

Nope. It's the ABSOLUTE truth.

not a word of truth

It's the ABSOLUTE truth.

on shot one kill is threatening

Only if you're paranoid or carrying a communist flag.

that was not fed back to me

I don't have a fork big enough to fit that mouth.

you made it up on your own

No...The United States Army Sniper School did.

It was further associated with the Marine Corps after the Battle
of the Belleau Wood when US Marine infantrymen laid waste to hordes of
attacking germans with withering rifle fire.

The concept of "One Shot One Kill" is still the principle
technique taught to all Marine recruits.

cut

I said if you come HERE one of us will be dead which is simple
statement of fact

No, it's not. It's a Clancyesque expression of hypertestosterone
levels on YOUR part.

it is a simple fact

No, it's not.

It's your fantasy. Just like mine with Brittny Spears...Fun to
think about but "ain't happening".

I think MY fantasy is a lot more fun!

The FACTS are that you do not posses the requisite skills to carry
out your THREAT.

you are delsuional all it takes it pointing the shotgun at you and
pulling the trigger

No, that's NOT all it takes.

no real skill at all is needed

Sure there is.

That's why hundreds of people wind up wounded or killed by thier
own weapons every year...They think that "point and shoot" is all you
have to do.

And in that we have even MORE evidence that your claims of
military service are BOGUS!

and I repat you show up HERE , at my place, and one of us will end up
dead

"repeat"

And you've re-uttered the SAME threat.

no threat a warning

A silly one. Like trying to stop an 18-wheeler with bad breath.

Are you REALLY THAT foolish, Markie?

you are the stupid one

I didn't say "stupid"...I said foolish...

And you didn't answer my question...Are you REALLY that
foolish?

So...Now we have YOUR violent intent to my legal and
Constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of movement posted in a
public forum...

nope we don't

Sure we do!

where?

In this very response for one...Thanks.

what I see a statement that if you show up here, when I am home that I
certain things will escalate to point that at least one of us ends up
dead

No...You've threatened deadly force where no threat to your
welfare was offered.

Even if a person shows up and knowks on your door then refuses to
leave you have no legal right to use deadly force...Check Michigan law,
Markie...I did.

I don't even state which of us will end up dead or how

I know.

no threat there simple analyis

What you didn't analyze is how ludicrous your "analysis" was!

given that you from your manner I am certain you will frighten me
enough in person to pull out the shotgun I keep by the door loaded to
protect my chickens from animals it isn't rocket science to suggest
when frightened I point it at you you will think I lack the will to
pull the trigger and fire the weapon

Uh huh...

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

Right.

no violation of any intention to violate your rights violently or not

Sure there are.

cut

you claimed that calling Mark instead of Markie while calling me a
Child abuser, pedophile, and elder raper was laying.

I wasn't doing those things.

yes you were

Wrong again.

lying sack of ####

Let's not being your mother into this.

"Mark Morgan caight on tape molesting an 8 yo..."

"caught"

And "yo"...?!?! What was that?

cut

Nope...

it is lie you have never laid off expect by leaving the group for a
few days now and then

Nope.

There was almost 2 weeks of absolutley no "Markie" or other
diminutive.

that is not laying off you calling me a child abuser most of the time

I do not call you a "child abuser most of the time".

That's YOUR paranoia in action, Markie.

But hey...You've never let truth get in your way before...Don't
start today!

Brain and most folks in the NG don't bother playing spelling cop

That's because they can't.

delsuonal Stevie truely you are displying frightening behavoir in that

"Delusional" "truly" "displaying" "behaviour or behavior"

you are still delusion in your statement which you evade by playing
spelling cop

I think you meant to say something there, Markie, but again your
fractured English screwed it up for you.

coward

Yes, you are! Good step forward, Markie!

can't do anything but evade esp when caught lying

Let it all out! Good self analysis! Today may be the first step
into the light for you!

your fixation on mens genitals for one

Gee, Markie...It was BRAIN that brought it up...

no it wasn't you go and on about men genitals

Mark, WHY do you BLATANTLY lie like this..?!?!

no lie at all

Absolute lie, Markie.

what lie

you call people male gentials on a regaulr basis

"regular"

No, I don't.

Anyone following this post KNOWS you are a liar and KNOWS you are
lying about THIS!

wrong you are lying

Nope...they can S T I L L follow the thread back and see that YOU
are an idiot AND a liar, Markie! No matter HOW many times you
"cuting".

that is why many of us think you a closet gay or latent gay

There's no "us" here for you, Markie...

yes there is

No, there's not.

yes there is

No, there's not.

you are obsessed with homosexuals anyone that read you posts over the
years knows that

No...YOU are obsessed with "homosexuals", Markie...Being one does
that to you.

well 2 lies in one sentence

Nope.

I am not a homosexual

Sure you are. You have sex with men.

and you are obsessed with them

No, I don't.

But you keep repeating that over and over again...No doubt in hope
that I may play the flip side of the coin with you one day...

Sorry, Deviant Boy! God put just too many fine looking REAL women
on this Earth to want to play with a pretend woman!

cut
no I don't I don't care what you do with yours or Dan or dave or Len
or Bill does with thier gentials

Good.

but you do

And Mark Morgan continues his pattern of lying and deceit.

Sheeesh.

cut
but hen you play fast and loose with facts you claim the ARRL has the
power to make laws after all

"when"

Well, Markie, we again have you caught in yet ANOTHER lie...

You've been making this "you claim the ARRL can make laws" thing
for a week now and I have been challenging you to provide the quote
wherein you think I said that.

done it over and over again

No, you've not.

you said bandplans are laws

No, I said they ahve the FORCE of law.

They do.

the ARRL MAKES bandplans therefore you are claimng that the ARRL makes
laws

No...the ARRL, in COOPERATION with other organizations and groups,
comes to a CONCENSUS on what plans make the most sense.

And in ANY case, you STILL have not QUOTED a SINGLE line wherein I
said "The ARRL makes laws".

I know simple logical is hard for you but you posted it the rest is
from the ARRL itself

Uh.....Yeeeeeeeeeeeah.....Right.

You've not done it.

LiarLiar Pants On Fire.

Your husband is going to be made at you for setting the playground
ablaze!

another lie

Oh? He LIKES his tubesteak toasted?

I have no husband

Oh....So HE is the wife, eh?

(Or are YOU the husband...?!?! Those "same sex" marriages get me
confused...)

i am the husband my lady is the wife since we are male and feamle
nothing sohould confuse you about it

"I" "female" "should"

The only part that confuses me is why you won't admit to your
same-sex cohabitational arrangement, Markie?

but the fact I am currently invled with and married to a female does
seem to drive you into a rage why is that?

"involved"

I'm in no "rage", Markie...I find your "protestations" to be quite
laughable and am, in acutallity, having quite a laugh over it!

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 26th 05, 03:36 AM
Frank Gilliland

On 25 Oct 2005 17:33:29 -0700, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
.com:

snip
on shot one kill is threatening

Only if you're paranoid or carrying a communist flag.

that was not fed back to me

I don't have a fork big enough to fit that mouth.

you made it up on your own

No...The United States Army Sniper School did.

Actually, it dates all the way back to the Revolutionary War. The
phrase was used to encourage economic use of ammunition since lead and
gunpowder were always in short supply, and because it took so long to
reload; i.e, it was necessary to make every shot count. No doubt that
precision shooting was important, but sniping per-se was of tertiary
importance to economy and to the guerrilla tactics used by Americans
during the war.

It was further associated with the Marine Corps after the Battle
of the Belleau Wood when US Marine infantrymen laid waste to hordes of
attacking germans with withering rifle fire.

......."withering rifle fire"? Very "Clancyesque", Dudly.

The concept of "One Shot One Kill" is still the principle
technique taught to all Marine recruits.

More horse**** from Gunny Dudly. One of the reasons the 5.56mm round
was chosen is because military experts learned that merely wounding an
enemy combatant had more benefits than killing the poor *******. One
wounded soldier takes one or two more soldiers off the front line to
carry him back. It also depletes the enemy's resources and ties up
their supply lines. It drains the morale of both the soldiers and the
enemy's civilian population. Etc, etc. And if the soldier's position
is overrun then he can be captured and interrogated, something you
can't do if he's dead.

All that stuff you would have learned if you had graduated beyond the
yellow footsteps. But you didn't.

snip
It's your fantasy. Just like mine with Brittny Spears...Fun to
think about but "ain't happening".

"Britney"

I think MY fantasy is a lot more fun!

Well, you certainly have a fondness for fantasy.

The FACTS are that you do not posses the requisite skills to carry
out your THREAT.

"possess"

you are delsuional all it takes it pointing the shotgun at you and
pulling the trigger

No, that's NOT all it takes.

no real skill at all is needed

Sure there is.

That's why hundreds of people wind up wounded or killed by thier
own weapons every year...They think that "point and shoot" is all you
have to do.

"their"

And for a shotgun, the "point and shoot" tactic works pretty well.

And in that we have even MORE evidence that your claims of
military service are BOGUS!

Obviously you have never fired an APERS round out of an M-203. The
directions are really simple:

1. Point.
2. Shoot.
3. Rub your bruised shoulder while watching the people in front of you
bleed profusely.

It's incomprehensible to think that you never fired one after 18 years
in the Corp (and, of course, seven hostile actions). "And in that we
have even MORE evidence that your claims of military service are
BOGUS!"

snip
Even if a person shows up and knowks on your door then refuses to
leave you have no legal right to use deadly force...Check Michigan law,
Markie...I did.

"knocks"

snip
But you keep repeating that over and over again...No doubt in hope
that I may play the flip side of the coin with you one day...

Mixed metaphors.

snip
No, I said they ahve the FORCE of law.

"have"

snip
The only part that confuses me is why you won't admit to your
same-sex cohabitational arrangement, Markie?

Probably for the same reason that you can't admit that you never
graduated from MCRD.

but the fact I am currently invled with and married to a female does
seem to drive you into a rage why is that?

"involved"

I'm in no "rage", Markie...I find your "protestations" to be quite
laughable and am, in acutallity, having quite a laugh over it!

"actuality"

Hypocrite.

Old October 26th 05, 03:45 AM

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 19:36:46 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On 25 Oct 2005 17:33:29 -0700, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
s.com:

cut

And in that we have even MORE evidence that your claims of
military service are BOGUS!

Obviously you have never fired an APERS round out of an M-203. The
directions are really simple:

1. Point.
2. Shoot.
3. Rub your bruised shoulder while watching the people in front of you
bleed profusely.

It's incomprehensible to think that you never fired one after 18 years
in the Corp (and, of course, seven hostile actions). "And in that we
have even MORE evidence that your claims of military service are
BOGUS!"

snip
Even if a person shows up and knowks on your door then refuses to
leave you have no legal right to use deadly force...Check Michigan law,
Markie...I did.

answering Stevie missed in all the **** he was shoving

one you can't get to my front door

and you missed the various points of the law

for example the law provides that if someone that has threatened you
in the past shows up

and in your case I am certain you would do something I founf
threatening and the result would well you can fill it in

"knocks"

snip

Old October 26th 05, 04:11 AM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 17:33:29 -0700, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
.com:

snip
on shot one kill is threatening

Only if you're paranoid or carrying a communist flag.

that was not fed back to me

I don't have a fork big enough to fit that mouth.

you made it up on your own

No...The United States Army Sniper School did.

Actually, it dates all the way back to the Revolutionary War. The
phrase was used to encourage economic use of ammunition since lead and
gunpowder were always in short supply, and because it took so long to
reload; i.e, it was necessary to make every shot count. No doubt that
precision shooting was important, but sniping per-se was of tertiary
importance to economy and to the guerrilla tactics used by Americans
during the war.

In the Robeson Dictionary, getting it wrong constitutes a "lie." And
why wouldn't he have enlightened us with the U.S. Marine Corps Sniper
School info? Further, what does Steve know of the U.S. Army Sniper
School?

It was further associated with the Marine Corps after the Battle
of the Belleau Wood when US Marine infantrymen laid waste to hordes of
attacking germans with withering rifle fire.

......"withering rifle fire"? Very "Clancyesque", Dudly.

I haven't read Clancy, but I've been acused of reading a 1950's copy of
"This is the Air Force." Probably the copy that Steve had to read when
he joined the Civil Air Patrol.

The concept of "One Shot One Kill" is still the principle
technique taught to all Marine recruits.

More horse**** from Gunny Dudly. One of the reasons the 5.56mm round
was chosen is because military experts learned that merely wounding an
enemy combatant had more benefits than killing the poor *******. One
wounded soldier takes one or two more soldiers off the front line to
carry him back. It also depletes the enemy's resources and ties up
their supply lines. It drains the morale of both the soldiers and the
enemy's civilian population. Etc, etc. And if the soldier's position
is overrun then he can be captured and interrogated, something you
can't do if he's dead.

All that stuff you would have learned if you had graduated beyond the
yellow footsteps. But you didn't.

He probably washed out somewhere between the underwear/sock issue and
the immunization clinic. Marching, chewing gum. Non-adaptability...

snip
It's your fantasy. Just like mine with Brittny Spears...Fun to
think about but "ain't happening".

"Britney"

I think MY fantasy is a lot more fun!

Well, you certainly have a fondness for fantasy.

Clancyesque fantasy.

The FACTS are that you do not posses the requisite skills to carry
out your THREAT.

"possess"

you are delsuional all it takes it pointing the shotgun at you and
pulling the trigger

No, that's NOT all it takes.

no real skill at all is needed

Sure there is.

That's why hundreds of people wind up wounded or killed by thier
own weapons every year...They think that "point and shoot" is all you
have to do.

"their"

And for a shotgun, the "point and shoot" tactic works pretty well.

Somehow it works for me on squirrel, but I do have to swing on dove. I
prefer a .22 for squirrel but only after some leaves fall.

And in that we have even MORE evidence that your claims of
military service are BOGUS!

Obviously you have never fired an APERS round out of an M-203. The
directions are really simple:

1. Point.
2. Shoot.
3. Rub your bruised shoulder while watching the people in front of you
bleed profusely.

It's incomprehensible to think that you never fired one after 18 years
in the Corp (and, of course, seven hostile actions). "And in that we
have even MORE evidence that your claims of military service are
BOGUS!"

In Steve's defense, he did get some sand in his eye. Which one? He
never did say and it's not open for discussion.

snip
Even if a person shows up and knowks on your door then refuses to
leave you have no legal right to use deadly force...Check Michigan law,
Markie...I did.

"knocks"

Reminds me of National Lampoon's Animal House, "ROAD TRIP!"

Wonder if Steve's got a full tank of gas? an obituary for Dawn
Leiberman?

snip
But you keep repeating that over and over again...No doubt in hope
that I may play the flip side of the coin with you one day...

Mixed metaphors.

Might be mixed amphetaphors.

snip
No, I said they ahve the FORCE of law.

"have"

Newton's Laws?

snip
The only part that confuses me is why you won't admit to your
same-sex cohabitational arrangement, Markie?

Probably for the same reason that you can't admit that you never
graduated from MCRD.

Probably slipped in the shower.

but the fact I am currently invled with and married to a female does
seem to drive you into a rage why is that?

"involved"

I'm in no "rage", Markie...I find your "protestations" to be quite
laughable and am, in acutallity, having quite a laugh over it!

"actuality"

Hypocrite.

At the very least. Hope he enjoys life on Mike's BBS where he doesn't
have to put up with the riff-raff.

Old October 26th 05, 04:12 AM

On 25 Oct 2005 20:11:19 -0700, wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
[...]

corection anyone else getting it wrong is lie Stevie making a mistake
never happens the universe changes it laws to accomdate him

[...]

nah he don't come close the Clancy

The FACTS are that you do not posses the requisite skills to carry
out your THREAT.

"possess"

you are delsuional all it takes it pointing the shotgun at you and
pulling the trigger

No, that's NOT all it takes.

no real skill at all is needed

Sure there is.

That's why hundreds of people wind up wounded or killed by thier
own weapons every year...They think that "point and shoot" is all you
have to do.

"their"

And for a shotgun, the "point and shoot" tactic works pretty well.

Somehow it works for me on squirrel, but I do have to swing on dove. I
prefer a .22 for squirrel but only after some leaves fall.

and Stevie is a larger target

[...]

amsuing how he thik I want to harm him though I don't I just want to
stay away

snip
But you keep repeating that over and over again...No doubt in hope
that I may play the flip side of the coin with you one day...

Mixed metaphors.

Might be mixed amphetaphors.

snip
No, I said they ahve the FORCE of law.

"have"

Newton's Laws?

snip
The only part that confuses me is why you won't admit to your
same-sex cohabitational arrangement, Markie?

Probably for the same reason that you can't admit that you never
graduated from MCRD.

Probably slipped in the shower.

was caught bending over for the sopa perhaps

that might explain his obsession with other men

but the fact I am currently invled with and married to a female does
seem to drive you into a rage why is that?

"involved"

I'm in no "rage", Markie...I find your "protestations" to be quite
laughable and am, in acutallity, having quite a laugh over it!

"actuality"

Hypocrite.

amusing how you can't even tell him the turth

why does he bother to engage in conversation at all he already all
there is to say

currently I am involved with gal if that end likely the next one will
be a guy I tend to run that way

At the very least. Hope he enjoys life on Mike's BBS where he doesn't
have to put up with the riff-raff.

I just hope he chooses to leave (with the rest that don't want to
discuss any issue)

Old October 26th 05, 11:33 AM
K4YZ

Frankie of Silliland wrote:

Whole post snipped except for this:

Hypocrite.

Yes, you are.

A lying, cowardly, deceiving, deceitful one at that.

You swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the
United States and to obey the orders of those place above you.

You not only didn't do it, you were court martialed TWICE for it
in ONE ENLISTMENT!

Then you somehow think that bragging about it absolves you of any
wrong doing.

Frank Gilliland is a liar and a cheat.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 26th 05, 11:58 AM
K4YZ

Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 17:33:29 -0700, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
.com:

The concept of "One Shot One Kill" is still the principle
technique taught to all Marine recruits.

More horse#### from Gunny Dudly.

No...More lies from Frank Gilliland. But then you've made a
career of lying, haven't you...?!?!

One of the reasons the 5.56mm round was chosen...(SNIP)

...was the same reason other rounds are chosen...To kill the
enemy.

And STILL does not change the Marine Corps' practice of teaching
"one shot one kill" to recruits.

Perhaps if you'd paid a bit more attention in Boot you wouldn't
have had such a hard time later on in your "career"...

It's incomprehensible to think that you never fired one after 18 years
in the Corp (and, of course, seven hostile actions). "And in that we
have even MORE evidence that your claims of military service are
BOGUS!"

It's "CORPS", non-hacker, since you're pointing out typos
yourself...And ESPECIALLY since you're doing so to try and make some
argument that I didn't serve in that CORPS.

All that stuff you would have learned if you had graduated beyond the
yellow footsteps. But you didn't.

Why are you lying, Frank?

Probably for the same reason that you can't admit that you never
graduated from MCRD.

Platoon 2100, 03 Sept 74 to 20 Nov 74, Frankie...Just like I've
said before.

Frank, let's face it...

You're just a punk. You were a punk in the service, you're a punk
now. And with your present attitude, I am sure you'll die a punk.

Back under your rock, non-hacker. It's where you belong.

Steve, K4YZ