Old October 30th 05, 12:04 AM

Default Lennie Reveals True Identity of "Dudly"....And It Is HE!

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

I just hope he chooses to leave (with the rest that don't want to
discuss any issue)

God, where the Bible lies, distance to the moon, how the tests have
gotten easier, why a Morse Code Test would be a barrier to Morse Code
use, why they can't get a helium balloon off the ground, the amateur
radio service during WWII, etc, etc, etc,.

You left out the 143 tellings of what the U.S. Army used at ADA a half
century ago, numerous recountings of Len Anderson having passed an exam
for the First Phone a half century ago, various tales of how many houses
and cars Len has and what things he paid *CASH* for.

Dave K8MN

Wrong again. Len will not be invited to Mike's BBS for the retelling
of ADA comms.

Please refer to the portion reading, "the rest that don't want to
discuss any issue". Most of Len's rants are not discussions of issues.

Please stay on topic.

I've re-read your post, searching for any small portion where you seem
to be on topic.

That's because you've veered us off the topic.

But maybe after you guys huddle on Mike's BBS for a while and figure
out how far it is to the moon, Jim can report back here.

I haven't written anything about going anywhere. If I haven't left over
your playing red-hatted monkey and haven't left over Len's stream of
conciousness rants, Colonel Mark's mindless drivel and Roger Wiseman's
filth aren't likely to result in my departure.

You've got "staying power." Excellent. Too bad you're almost never on
topic.

Here's the thread's topic: "Lennie Reveals True Identity of
'Dudly'....And It Is HE!" Please point to any portion of your initial
or subsequent posts which are on topic.

No, that's the thread's "subject."

I do find it interesting that you and Mark have found so much common ground.

Dave K8MN

We're two of a handful of people on RRAP who have received veiled
threats.

...or so you both perceive.

Steve says to be threatened, you only have to perceive a threat. Is
Steve a liar?

You two both seem to have common ground in
your perception of yourselves as victims as well.

I refuse to be a victim. Steve has been warned away.

I don't like bullying behavio[u]r, and neither does Mark.

...and contrary to what you've stated, you're both quick to dismiss it
if it comes from Leonard H. Anderson.

How can I dismiss it if Len has never bullied me?

Gosh, whe have so much in common.

You certainly do. You're both victims of that morse code testing demon.

Dave K8MN

Not at all. I took the test. I passed it. A ham I am.

Old October 31st 05, 05:13 PM

Default Stevie moral turpitude in Stevies own words

On 31 Oct 2005 06:28:02 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

lying_to_an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 17:33:29 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

WHAT again...?!?!

Sure I would! Lying is considered "morale turpitude", along with
various offenses like exposing one's self, inappropriate sexual
conduct, etc. It's a dismissable infraction and puts my license at
risk.

those are your words Stevie

These are your words as well
MARK MORGAN, KB9RQZ, HAS AIDS!

Uh huh...And why didn't you quote the INSIDE of that message?

Perhaps because I used a different acronym for AIDS? But GEEE,
Markie, YOU are the one who says it's OK to use "dffrent menigns" for
things!

not in the title

you words your lies

Mark Morgan is Psychotic

Uh huh...Your point is...?!?!

you words you lied

Mark Morgan Caught On Tape Molesting 8 Year Old...Claims "He
Was Asking For It".

Uh huh...Still snipped the message, I see.

your words your lies

MARK MORGAN: Wanna See Your Picture On A Phone Pole?

And THAT problem is...?!?!

it is threate something you claim you never do

Mark Morgan Slips And Exposes His Cocaine Abuse Habit

And MORE snippage of messages wherein YOU wrote that you were
using coke.

another lie

I never said I used coke

ever

Why Does Mark Morgan Have Multiple Personality Disorder? Why
Can't One Of His "Personalities" Be An Educated Wise Man?

Still nothing wrong here.

sure it isn't true

therefore your words your lies

Tomarrow or the next days we shall see if Stevie was lying in the first
quote

You'll see nothing, Markie...Because you're smarter than you act
here.

the only thing I have to decide is wether to report as guility of
moral turpitutde or as nut

Or maybe not...

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server