RadioBanter

-   -   Stevie with your deparved indifference to human life you have placed someone completely inocent in danger (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/80275-stevie-your-deparved-indifference-human-life-you-have-placed-someone-completely-inocent-danger.html)

[email protected] October 22nd 05 05:35 AM

Mark, You've Exceeded "Assinine" On So Many Levels THIS Time!

Oh, are you still there, stupid?

[email protected] October 22nd 05 05:37 AM

Mark, You've Exceeded "Assinine" On So Many Levels THIS Time!

an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
Moe Marky lies...........the FBI just laughed in your face, didn't they
Markie?

as I reported else they were very polite and seemed quite interested

They are supposed to be polite and appear interested. But since they
told you they couldn't get to you until a week or two, they don't put
much stock in what you say.

Oh, and does 17366 sound like a familiar number?

an_old_friend October 22nd 05 05:51 AM

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
Moe Marky lies...........the FBI just laughed in your face, didn't they
Markie?

as I reported else they were very polite and seemed quite interested

They are supposed to be polite and appear interested. But since they
told you they couldn't get to you until a week or two, they don't put
much stock in what you say.

no just not much stock that you carry through an assesment that I
entirely agree with

Oh, and does 17366 sound like a familiar number?

not really, why do you ask?

Digital October 22nd 05 06:32 AM

Mark, You've Exceeded "Assinine" On So Many Levels THIS Time!

wrote in message
oups.com...

an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
Moe Marky lies...........the FBI just laughed in your face, didn't they
Markie?

as I reported else they were very polite and seemed quite interested

They are supposed to be polite and appear interested. But since they
told you they couldn't get to you until a week or two, they don't put
much stock in what you say.

Oh, and does 17366 sound like a familiar number?

Does AB8MQ sound like a familiar stalker?

[email protected] October 22nd 05 06:40 AM

Mark, You've Exceeded "Assinine" On So Many Levels THIS Time!

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:32:52 -0500, "Digital"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
Moe Marky lies...........the FBI just laughed in your face, didn't they
Markie?

as I reported else they were very polite and seemed quite interested

They are supposed to be polite and appear interested. But since they
told you they couldn't get to you until a week or two, they don't put
much stock in what you say.

Oh, and does 17366 sound like a familiar number?

Does AB8MQ sound like a familiar stalker?

in all honesty no he does not to me. i realy know very little about
AB8MQ

although clearly an effort at staking IS taking place

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Digital October 22nd 05 07:13 AM

Mark, You've Exceeded "Assinine" On So Many Levels THIS Time!

Does AB8MQ sound like a familiar stalker?

in all honesty no he does not to me. i realy know very little about
AB8MQ

although clearly an effort at staking IS taking place

get to know that call....remember it.

Do a Google search on it....

Then look at the posts again....

[email protected] October 22nd 05 01:25 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
Moe Marky lies...........the FBI just laughed in your face, didn't they
Markie?

as I reported else they were very polite and seemed quite interested

They are supposed to be polite and appear interested. But since they
told you they couldn't get to you until a week or two, they don't put
much stock in what you say.

no just not much stock that you carry through an assesment that I
entirely agree with

Marky admits he lied then.

Oh, and does 17366 sound like a familiar number?

not really, why do you ask?

Don't bother denying it, Marky. You know what those numbers refer to.
Now go jump in the river.

[email protected] October 22nd 05 01:27 PM

Digituphisass wrote:

Does AB8MQ sound like a familiar stalker?

No, but N0VFP sure sounds like one. He (you) sound like a homosexual
stalker, Lloyd.

[email protected] October 22nd 05 01:28 PM

Mark, You've Exceeded "Assinine" On So Many Levels THIS Time!

wrote:
On 21 Oct 2005 21:35:09 -0700,
wrote:

Oh, are you still there, stupid?

no I was never there therefore they never laughed after i left you can
be kida dense ole boy

Marky admits he lied about the whople thing. I'm sure they laughed at
you Marky, because you are that stupid.

[email protected] October 22nd 05 01:29 PM

Mark, You've Exceeded "Assinine" On So Many Levels THIS Time!

wrote:
On 21 Oct 2005 21:35:09 -0700,
wrote:

Oh, are you still there, stupid?

no I was never there therefore they never laughed after i left you can
be kida dense ole boy

Marky admits he lied about the whole thing. I'm sure they laughed at
you Marky, because you are that stupid.