RadioBanter

-   -   Stevie with your deparved indifference to human life you have placed someone completely inocent in danger (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/80275-stevie-your-deparved-indifference-human-life-you-have-placed-someone-completely-inocent-danger.html)

[email protected] October 22nd 05 01:30 PM

Mark, You've Exceeded "Assinine" On So Many Levels THIS Time!

You are as a stupid as Lloyd Davies if you think that, retard.

[email protected] October 22nd 05 03:12 PM

Mark, You've Exceeded "Assinine" On So Many Levels THIS Time!

On 22 Oct 2005 05:25:21 -0700, wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
Moe Marky lies...........the FBI just laughed in your face, didn't they
Markie?

as I reported else they were very polite and seemed quite interested

They are supposed to be polite and appear interested. But since they
told you they couldn't get to you until a week or two, they don't put
much stock in what you say.

no just not much stock that you carry through an assesment that I
entirely agree with

Marky admits he lied then.

not at all

saysing that after taking seeing that the vicutm of your mistake is
offered protection you are not worth much

Oh, and does 17366 sound like a familiar number?

not really, why do you ask?

Don't bother denying it, Marky. You know what those numbers refer to.
Now go jump in the river.

no idea what you are talking about

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

[email protected] October 22nd 05 03:14 PM

Mark, You've Exceeded "Assinine" On So Many Levels THIS Time!

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 01:13:32 -0500, "Digital"

Does AB8MQ sound like a familiar stalker?

in all honesty no he does not to me. i realy know very little about
AB8MQ

although clearly an effort at staking IS taking place

get to know that call....remember it.

like I said it isn't familer

I will infrom the FBI when next we speak of your thoughts

Do a Google search on it....

Then look at the posts again....

N0VFP October 22nd 05 04:32 PM

Mark, You've Exceeded "Assinine" On So Many Levels THIS Time!

wrote:
On 22 Oct 2005 05:25:21 -0700,
wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
Moe Marky lies...........the FBI just laughed in your face, didn't they
Markie?

as I reported else they were very polite and seemed quite interested

They are supposed to be polite and appear interested. But since they
told you they couldn't get to you until a week or two, they don't put
much stock in what you say.

no just not much stock that you carry through an assesment that I
entirely agree with

Marky admits he lied then.

not at all

Yes, you lied about the whole thing.

saysing that after taking seeing that the vicutm of your mistake is
offered protection you are not worth much

In other words you are lying about the wholer thing.

Oh, and does 17366 sound like a familiar number?

not really, why do you ask?

Don't bother denying it, Marky. You know what those numbers refer to.
Now go jump in the river.

no idea what you are talking about

Lying again,Marky?

[email protected] October 22nd 05 04:48 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
Moe Marky lies...........the FBI just laughed in your face, didn't they
Markie?

as I reported else they were very polite and seemed quite interested

They are supposed to be polite and appear interested. But since they
told you they couldn't get to you until a week or two, they don't put
much stock in what you say.

no just not much stock that you carry through an assesment that I
entirely agree with

Marky admits he lied then.

not at all

Yes, you lied about the whole thing.

not at all the threat was made wether it was ever serious I can't know

saysing that after taking seeing that the vicutm of your mistake is
offered protection you are not worth much

In other words you are lying about the wholer thing.

no I am not saying that

nor am I lying

N0VFP October 22nd 05 05:01 PM

Mark, You've Exceeded "Assinine" On So Many Levels THIS Time!

Liar.

Frank Gilliland October 22nd 05 05:56 PM

...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:08:54 -0400, wrote in
:

snip
One of the things that Stevie (amoug many) is his claim that he
repsects honesty

I admit to my disaiblities, and don't deny the personality traits he
consider fualts but that isn't good enough for either

Dudly (Stevie) thinks that everyone should live up to his standards.
And while he thinks that he is the pinnacle of humanity, he doesn't
realize that the only peak is the one on top of his head.

snip
now Frank Stevie has gut lots of them ( ia hve his pic on qrz.com)....

Well, you don't need the pic to see that he is full of himself.

Frank Gilliland October 22nd 05 05:56 PM

...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

On 21 Oct 2005 16:51:09 -0700, wrote in
.com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:

On 21 Oct 2005 06:25:17 -0700, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
. com:

Your twice-court-martialed-in-one-enlistment history proves you to
be a liar, a cheat and a coward, Frankie.

Hardly.

Frank, you got off easy. He usually includes "homosexual" and
sometimes "pedophile" in his strings of accusations.

Once again, I just consider the source.

[email protected] October 22nd 05 06:51 PM

...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:56:05 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:08:54 -0400, wrote in
:

snip
One of the things that Stevie (amoug many) is his claim that he
repsects honesty

I admit to my disaiblities, and don't deny the personality traits he
consider fualts but that isn't good enough for either

Dudly (Stevie) thinks that everyone should live up to his standards.
And while he thinks that he is the pinnacle of humanity, he doesn't
realize that the only peak is the one on top of his head.

snip
now Frank Stevie has gut lots of them ( ia hve his pic on qrz.com)....

Well, you don't need the pic to see that he is full of himself.

well it does serve as final and complete proof

[email protected] October 22nd 05 10:33 PM

wrote:

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:08:54 -0400,
wrote in
:

snip
One of the things that Stevie (amoug many) is his claim that he
repsects honesty

I admit to my disaiblities, and don't deny the personality traits he
consider fualts but that isn't good enough for either

Dudly (Stevie) thinks that everyone should live up to his standards.
And while he thinks that he is the pinnacle of humanity, he doesn't
realize that the only peak is the one on top of his head.

snip
now Frank Stevie has gut lots of them ( ia hve his pic on qrz.com)....

Well, you don't need the pic to see that he is full of himself.

well it does serve as final and complete proof

Of what, that you are an idiot?

nope wrong again that Stevie has guts lots of guts guess you were not
reading