RadioBanter

-   -   Stevie with your deparved indifference to human life you have placed someone completely inocent in danger (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/80275-stevie-your-deparved-indifference-human-life-you-have-placed-someone-completely-inocent-danger.html)

[email protected] October 24th 05 07:40 PM

...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

wrote:
On 23 Oct 2005 18:22:24 GMT, Steveo wrote:

wrote:
On 23 Oct 2005 17:09:34 GMT, Steveo wrote:

wrote:
were you trying to be clever Stevie

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

How do you get the taste of cock out of your mouth, kb9rqz faggot?

as yes let the hate begin

If you hate it, why do you do it?

learn english

That's rich coming from an illiterate cocksmoker like you.

I don't hate it you hate that I exist

Then go beam yourself up to the Enterprise, dumbass.

grow up and get over it or at least learn to hide it better

**** off, Marky.

BTW why would a Homosexual or Bisexual need to "get the taste of cock
out of your mouth"

your "logic" is pretty poor

My logic? You're a male cocksucker, kb9rqz. Where's the logic in that?

your logic is a bad as your reading skills

Oh, the irony, Marky.

[email protected] October 24th 05 09:07 PM

wrote:
were you trying to be clever Stevie

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

How do you get the taste of cock out of your mouth, kb9rqz faggot?

as yes let the hate begin

If you hate it, why do you do it?

learn english

That's rich coming from an illiterate cocksmoker like you.

glad you enjoyed it

I don't hate it you hate that I exist

Then go beam yourself up to the Enterprise, dumbass.

you know if I could I would

Id love to wlak the deck of Starship esp a Human Starship/ I promise
to catch a ride on the next one I find

[email protected] October 24th 05 09:40 PM

...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 19:39:49 -0400, jim

On 22 Oct 2005 14:33:52 -0700, wrote:

wrote:

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:56:05 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:08:54 -0400,
wrote in
:

snip

One of the things that Stevie (amoug many) is his claim that he
repsects honesty

I admit to my disaiblities, and don't deny the personality traits he
consider fualts but that isn't good enough for either

Dudly (Stevie) thinks that everyone should live up to his standards.
And while he thinks that he is the pinnacle of humanity, he doesn't
realize that the only peak is the one on top of his head.

snip

now Frank Stevie has gut lots of them ( ia hve his pic on qrz.com)....

Well, you don't need the pic to see that he is full of himself.

well it does serve as final and complete proof

Of what, that you are an idiot?

nope wrong again that Stevie has guts lots of guts guess you were not
reading

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

hey gents, could you please keep your flamefests to the amateur ng.
there is enough crap going on in the cb ng without having to scroll
through your nonsense. thanx, jim.

You only sais that becuse Im in love with a man.

[email protected] October 24th 05 10:07 PM

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:40:42 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 19:39:49 -0400, jim

On 22 Oct 2005 14:33:52 -0700,
wrote:

cut
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
hey gents, could you please keep your flamefests to the amateur ng.
there is enough crap going on in the cb ng without having to scroll
through your nonsense. thanx, jim.

You only sais that becuse Im in love with a man.

I guess I should be "honnored" to have folks forging postas From Me

K4YZ October 25th 05 10:12 AM

...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

Frankie of Silliland wrote:
On 23 Oct 2005 05:53:00 -0700, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
.com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:08:54 -0400, wrote in

snip
One of the things that Stevie (amoug many) is his claim that he
repsects honesty

I admit to my disaiblities, and don't deny the personality traits he
consider fualts but that isn't good enough for either

Dudly (Stevie) thinks that everyone should live up to his standards.

No...Just the same standards you accepted for yourself, but failed
to live up to, Farankie.

Dislocated preposition.

What's "dislocated", Frankie, is your honor.

And while he thinks that he is the pinnacle of humanity...(SNIP)

Nope...Just a man. One that didn't get court martialed (twice)
whie he was in the Marine Corps...

"while"

(UNSNIP)...he doesn'trealize that the only peak is the one on top of his head.

Nice try, but bland...Pretty lame, acutally

"actually"

Now you were saying something about standards.....???

Yep.

I was saying you don't measure up. And obviously the Marines felt
the same way...Twice...

Coward.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] October 25th 05 01:28 PM

...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

On 24 Oct 2005 11:40:52 -0700,

wrote:
were you trying to be clever Stevie

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

How do you get the taste of cock out of your mouth, kb9rqz faggot?

as yes let the hate begin

If you hate it, why do you do it?

learn english

That's rich coming from an illiterate cocksmoker like you.

glad you enjoyed it

No, it's plainly obvious you are an illiterate retard.

I don't hate it you hate that I exist

Then go beam yourself up to the Enterprise, dumbass.

you know if I could I would

BWHAHAHAHAHA Go play "Star Trek", loser.

Id love to wlak the deck of Starship esp a Human Starship/ I promise
to catch a ride on the next one I find

Yeah, you'd probably enjoy getting your anus reamed out by Mr. Worf,
too.

grow up and get over it or at least learn to hide it better

**** off, Marky.

grow up and get over it or at least learn to hide it better

Go cry in your corner, trekkie.

[email protected] October 25th 05 05:55 PM

...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

On 25 Oct 2005 05:28:37 -0700, wrote:

On 24 Oct 2005 11:40:52 -0700,

wrote:
were you trying to be clever Stevie

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

How do you get the taste of cock out of your mouth, kb9rqz faggot?

as yes let the hate begin

If you hate it, why do you do it?

learn english

That's rich coming from an illiterate cocksmoker like you.

glad you enjoyed it

No, it's plainly obvious you are an illiterate retard.

and you enjoy it

so why do you complain about me doing something you enjoy?

I don't hate it you hate that I exist

Then go beam yourself up to the Enterprise, dumbass.

you know if I could I would

BWHAHAHAHAHA Go play "Star Trek", loser.

no thanks

Id love to wlak the deck of Starship esp a Human Starship/ I promise
to catch a ride on the next one I find

Yeah, you'd probably enjoy getting your anus reamed out by Mr. Worf,
too.

wether Id have sex with an alien being is something I have never
bothered to considir I will consider it on the off chance I met one

but since that is unlikely I will not bother giving it much thought
yet

grow up and get over it or at least learn to hide it better

**** off, Marky.

grow up and get over it or at least learn to hide it better

Go cry in your corner, trekkie.

why cry?

if I was crying it would mean I was unhappy about something

[email protected] October 25th 05 07:48 PM

...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 05:28:37 -0700,

On 24 Oct 2005 11:40:52 -0700,

wrote:
were you trying to be clever Stevie

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

How do you get the taste of cock out of your mouth, kb9rqz faggot?

as yes let the hate begin

If you hate it, why do you do it?

learn english

That's rich coming from an illiterate cocksmoker like you.

glad you enjoyed it

No, it's plainly obvious you are an illiterate retard.

and you enjoy it

Slapping you around is easy.

so why do you complain about me doing something you enjoy?

Nobody is complaining, stupid. Except you.

I don't hate it you hate that I exist

Then go beam yourself up to the Enterprise, dumbass.

you know if I could I would

BWHAHAHAHAHA Go play "Star Trek", loser.

no thanks

You are the one who dresses up in his homemade Star Trek costume when
you post,Makry.

Id love to wlak the deck of Starship esp a Human Starship/ I promise
to catch a ride on the next one I find

Yeah, you'd probably enjoy getting your anus reamed out by Mr. Worf,
too.

wether Id have sex with an alien being is something I have never
bothered to considir I will consider it on the off chance I met one

Translation as Marky: "Yes, I would enjoy it."

but since that is unlikely I will not bother giving it much thought
yet

You lack the ability to give anything any thought.

grow up and get over it or at least learn to hide it better

**** off, Marky.

grow up and get over it or at least learn to hide it better

Go cry in your corner, trekkie.

why cry?

Cry,Marky........

if I was crying it would mean I was unhappy about something

No, you'd rather snivel to the newsgroups, right?

K4YZ October 25th 05 08:43 PM

...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 05:28:37 -0700,
wrote:

Yeah, you'd probably enjoy getting your anus reamed out by Mr. Worf,
too.

wether Id have sex with an alien being is something I have never
bothered to considir I will consider it on the off chance I met one

Everytime you get into bed with a human being you're having sex
with a creature other than your own species, Markie...So what's new?

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] October 26th 05 01:51 AM

Stevie cions a new lie the Coward And Liar

On 25 Oct 2005 12:43:21 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 05:28:37 -0700, wrote:

Yeah, you'd probably enjoy getting your anus reamed out by Mr. Worf,
too.

wether Id have sex with an alien being is something I have never
bothered to considir I will consider it on the off chance I met one

Everytime you get into bed with a human being you're having sex
with a creature other than your own species, Markie...So what's new?

another lie Stevie

when are you going to stop

Steve, K4YZ