RadioBanter

-   -   Stevie with your deparved indifference to human life you have placed someone completely inocent in danger (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/80275-stevie-your-deparved-indifference-human-life-you-have-placed-someone-completely-inocent-danger.html)

K4YZ October 26th 05 12:02 PM

...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 12:43:21 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 05:28:37 -0700,
wrote:

Yeah, you'd probably enjoy getting your anus reamed out by Mr. Worf,
too.

wether Id have sex with an alien being is something I have never
bothered to considir I will consider it on the off chance I met one

Everytime you get into bed with a human being you're having sex
with a creature other than your own species, Markie...So what's new?

another lie Stevie

Oh...Are you NOW claiming that you are bigoted towards Earth
people and will only sleep with your fellow aliens?

when are you going to stop

Stop what?

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] October 26th 05 05:31 PM

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 05:28:37 -0700, wrote:

Yeah, you'd probably enjoy getting your anus reamed out by Mr. Worf,
too.

wether Id have sex with an alien being is something I have never
bothered to considir I will consider it on the off chance I met one

Everytime you get into bed with a human being you're having sex
with a creature other than your own species, Markie...So what's new?

another lie Stevie

Oh...Are you NOW claiming that you are bigoted towards Earth
people and will only sleep with your fellow aliens?

no

and you are lying in stating I am

when are you going to stop

Stop what?

stop lying

everyone knows you are lying

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

K4YZ October 26th 05 06:56 PM

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 12:43:21 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 05:28:37 -0700,
wrote:

Yeah, you'd probably enjoy getting your anus reamed out by Mr. Worf,
too.

wether Id have sex with an alien being is something I have never
bothered to considir I will consider it on the off chance I met one

Everytime you get into bed with a human being you're having sex
with a creature other than your own species, Markie...So what's new?

another lie Stevie

Oh...Are you NOW claiming that you are bigoted towards Earth
people and will only sleep with your fellow aliens?

no

So you're promiscuous with ALL species...

LASSIE! LOOK OUT!

and you are lying in stating I am

Are what? Gay? You ARE gay. You've admitted it.

And bigoted? You ARE bigoted!

when are you going to stop

Stop what?

stop lying

What lying?

everyone knows you are lying

No, not "everyone" does.

Steve, K4YZ

DrDeath October 27th 05 05:11 PM

...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 12:43:21 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 05:28:37 -0700,
wrote:

Yeah, you'd probably enjoy getting your anus reamed out by Mr. Worf,
too.

wether Id have sex with an alien being is something I have never
bothered to considir I will consider it on the off chance I met one

Everytime you get into bed with a human being you're having sex
with a creature other than your own species, Markie...So what's new?

another lie Stevie

Oh...Are you NOW claiming that you are bigoted towards Earth
people and will only sleep with your fellow aliens?

That kinda puts a damper on the old sex life. I can hook him up with my ugly
cousin, she kinda looks like an alien.

when are you going to stop

Stop what?

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] October 27th 05 06:06 PM

...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:11:12 -0500, "DrDeath"
wrote:

"K4YZ" wrote in message
roups.com...

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 12:43:21 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 05:28:37 -0700,
wrote:

Yeah, you'd probably enjoy getting your anus reamed out by Mr. Worf,
too.

wether Id have sex with an alien being is something I have never
bothered to considir I will consider it on the off chance I met one

Everytime you get into bed with a human being you're having sex
with a creature other than your own species, Markie...So what's new?

another lie Stevie

Oh...Are you NOW claiming that you are bigoted towards Earth
people and will only sleep with your fellow aliens?

That kinda puts a damper on the old sex life. I can hook him up with my ugly
cousin, she kinda looks like an alien.

it would put a dammper on it if there was even a word of truth in it

[email protected] October 28th 05 09:00 PM

wrote:
On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:11:12 -0500, "DrDeath"
wrote:

"K4YZ" wrote in message
roups.com...

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 12:43:21 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 05:28:37 -0700,
wrote:

Yeah, you'd probably enjoy getting your anus reamed out by Mr. Worf,
too.

wether Id have sex with an alien being is something I have never
bothered to considir I will consider it on the off chance I met one

Everytime you get into bed with a human being you're having sex
with a creature other than your own species, Markie...So what's new?

another lie Stevie

Oh...Are you NOW claiming that you are bigoted towards Earth
people and will only sleep with your fellow aliens?

That kinda puts a damper on the old sex life. I can hook him up with my ugly
cousin, she kinda looks like an alien.

it would put a dammper on it if there was even a word of truth in it

Speaking from first hand experience, Marky?

[email protected] October 28th 05 11:48 PM

On 28 Oct 2005 13:00:33 -0700, wrote:

wrote:
On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:11:12 -0500, "DrDeath"
wrote:

"K4YZ" wrote in message
roups.com...

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 12:43:21 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 05:28:37 -0700,
wrote:

Yeah, you'd probably enjoy getting your anus reamed out by Mr. Worf,
too.

wether Id have sex with an alien being is something I have never
bothered to considir I will consider it on the off chance I met one

Everytime you get into bed with a human being you're having sex
with a creature other than your own species, Markie...So what's new?

another lie Stevie

Oh...Are you NOW claiming that you are bigoted towards Earth
people and will only sleep with your fellow aliens?

That kinda puts a damper on the old sex life. I can hook him up with my ugly
cousin, she kinda looks like an alien.

it would put a dammper on it if there was even a word of truth in it

Speaking from first hand experience, Marky?

nope and you are proving you can't read

Frank Gilliland October 29th 05 10:04 AM

...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

On 25 Oct 2005 02:12:30 -0700, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
. com:

snip
Now you were saying something about standards.....???

Yep.

I was saying you don't measure up. And obviously the Marines felt
the same way...Twice...

Coward.

Let's talk about standards, Dudly. For instance, how do you feel about
a Marine who serves barely a month out of each year for 18 years, yet
ascends through the ranks as quickly as one who serves active duty
during the same time? Do you think that those are equal standards? I
don't think you do, Dudly, and neither does anyone else who served
during the time that you "served".

And let's take this "standard" thing a bit further. What do you think
of a Marine who suddenly aquires a chronic medical problem that would
conveniently prevent him from serving in the first Gulf War should his
unit be called to active duty? And what if that medical problem wasn't
serious enough to prevent him from joining the CAP after being
discharged? I am not alone in thinking that Marine is a coward who
shirked his responsibilities and skated out of his oath.

Just one more "standard", Dudly..... have you ever heard of "guilt by
association"? I'm sure you have. But there is also a thing called
"credit by association", where someone claims credit for the honorable
actions of others for no reason other than the fact that he is allowed
to wear the same uniform. You wouldn't know anyone who would do such a
thing, would you, Dudly? Like maybe someone who claims to have been
personally involved in "seven hostile actions" when it was really some
-other- Marines who were digging the red mud out of their boots in
Beirut?

You have never disclosed your reservist status because you wanted the
respect earned by those who made the Marines a proud organization, but
you never earned that respect by performing the same duties. And you
chickened out of your oath and your responsibility to your country
when it came time to put your ass on the line. Yet you have the gall
to sit your fat ass and criticize -me-, an honorably discharged Beirut
vet, just because I got into a couple scrapes. Steve, you are an
honor-thief, a malingering coward, and a sniveling sack of ****.

Gunny "Weekend Warrior" Dudly, K4YZ

You had your chance to fess up and now you've been outed. Nobody likes
you and nobody ever will. Do the right thing for once in your life and
go away.

[email protected] October 29th 05 03:18 PM

...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

wrote:
On 28 Oct 2005 13:00:33 -0700,

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:11:12 -0500, "DrDeath"
wrote:

"K4YZ" wrote in message
roups.com...

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 12:43:21 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 25 Oct 2005 05:28:37 -0700,
wrote:

Yeah, you'd probably enjoy getting your anus reamed out by Mr. Worf,
too.

wether Id have sex with an alien being is something I have never
bothered to considir I will consider it on the off chance I met one

Everytime you get into bed with a human being you're having sex
with a creature other than your own species, Markie...So what's new?

another lie Stevie

Oh...Are you NOW claiming that you are bigoted towards Earth
people and will only sleep with your fellow aliens?

That kinda puts a damper on the old sex life. I can hook him up with my ugly
cousin, she kinda looks like an alien.

it would put a dammper on it if there was even a word of truth in it

Speaking from first hand experience, Marky?

nope and you are proving you can't read

I'd say it was true, child abuser. You are the one who constantly
proves they can't read, you illiterate son of a bitch.

[email protected] October 29th 05 06:10 PM

...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 02:04:36 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On 25 Oct 2005 02:12:30 -0700, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
.com:

snip
Now you were saying something about standards.....???

Yep.

I was saying you don't measure up. And obviously the Marines felt
the same way...Twice...

Coward.

Let's talk about standards, Dudly. For instance, how do you feel about
a Marine who serves barely a month out of each year for 18 years, yet
ascends through the ranks as quickly as one who serves active duty
during the same time? Do you think that those are equal standards? I
don't think you do, Dudly, and neither does anyone else who served
during the time that you "served".

what you going on about?

[...]

reservist? Stevie boy is reservist?

I am not calling you a liar Frank but it would be nice to back this up

Although for Stevie to be Carrer Resvist? National gaurd would make a
lot of his **** make more sense now you bring it up but do you have
more than that

and BTW the PoS named Stevie has had the the nerve over the years to
say my own NG serice meant nothing