Old October 23rd 05, 11:32 PM
an_old_friend

Default to digital

i don't supoose you care you insights in Mr Slit as Wiseman with me in
format where I turn over to an agent who is at least willing to take
the stuff to her bosses and the federal DA

the email is valid

Old October 23rd 05, 11:38 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
i don't

Digital is N0vfp, stupid.

Old October 24th 05, 12:30 AM
N0VFP

Default to digital or the real N0VFP prehaps

wrote:
On 23 Oct 2005 16:06:29 -0700, wrote:

wrote:
On 23 Oct 2005 15:38:30 -0700,
wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
i don't

Digital is N0vfp, stupid.
maybe he is

God are you stupid, Marky!

I don't only care if he wants to share whatever data he has and sgin
his name to as it were

Oh, so you want the guy you are going after to help you?

I am not going after N0VFP I going after you

I'm not into your faggotry. I already have Ray Chason.

Stevie told you are N0VFP I don't realy believe Stevie is reliable I
told the FBI that when we talked but that it is the only lead I had at
the time and that it was of low realiablity. Now I have lead saying
you are Roger, Mr Slit

You are so stupid, Marky.

If digital is the real N0VFP(as oposed the
who appears
to be you Mr Slit) and you are not that is fine with me

I want you arested Mr Slit wether you Lloyd or Dan or Roger or anyone
else

For what, making you look like an even bigger fool than you already do?

are counting on my reporting that I have been UNrealiably informed
that you are N0VFP to get me that false reporting charge

Don't

Don't what?

I don't think you are N0VFP not convinced you are Roger, but I am
convinced that are someone that wishes to make trouble for N0VFP,
which wether or not digital is N0VFP I would want N0VFP QUESTIONED
about who is emenies are .

Got 1,000 names, asshole?

never said I want N0VFP ARRESTED

You are stupid, Marky.