Old November 12th 05, 12:10 AM
Steveo

Default Why Do You Hams

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:
Pure BS. Senator Hitlery's office doesn't know squat about the FCC rules.

I'd bet she can smell a foul pussy tho...now. lol
Old November 12th 05, 12:53 AM
2Test Roger

ARRL and FCC = Partners in the Culture of Corruption

Old November 12th 05, 12:53 AM
Steveo

"2Test Roger" wrote:
ARRL and FCC = Partners in the Culture of Corruption

corruption junction, what's your function?
Old November 12th 05, 01:49 AM
DrDeath

"Steveo" wrote in message
"2Test Roger" wrote:
ARRL and FCC = Partners in the Culture of Corruption

corruption junction, what's your function?

Thanx Steveo, now I can't get that tune out of my head.

Old November 12th 05, 02:22 AM
Steveo

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"2Test Roger" wrote:
ARRL and FCC = Partners in the Culture of Corruption

corruption junction, what's your function?

Thanx Steveo, now I can't get that tune out of my head.

Ha! You're showing your age and PBS viewing habits!

Old November 12th 05, 02:51 AM
an old friend

Steveo wrote:
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"2Test Roger" wrote:
ARRL and FCC = Partners in the Culture of Corruption

corruption junction, what's your function?

Thanx Steveo, now I can't get that tune out of my head.

Ha! You're showing your age and PBS viewing habits!

some thing wrong with PBS they are too leftist but some of their stuff
is pretty good

but anyway "corruption junction, what's your function" is play
something from school house rock which I think was ABC way back when I
was kid

Old November 12th 05, 03:21 AM
Jerry

"Cmdr Buzz Corey" wrote in message
Ernest W Block wrote:

Two things come to mind. One, you have resorted to name calling, which
means you have lost the argument.

Really? What name calling?

Two, Democrats always resort to
name calling when they are losing an argument, so it would appear you
are a Democrat.

And you are incorrect again, but then what's new about that?

Lastly, your whole premise is moot, since the
Tenth Ammendment trumps all regulation of radio frequencies, thereby
making the FCC an outlaw agency, with no basis in our Constitution.

Wanna bet? Your ignorance knows no bounds.

BTW, Roger is a Democrat, and a very liberal one too. He's on SSI,
so that is not surprising.

..Waaal, whutdya 'spect fum them thar fellers that thanks their coax must be
a certain length thar, shore thang thar, mercy me thar. Why, them fellers
went down to Joe Blow's reddio shop thar and got one of them thar reddios
and leenyars and extree channels thar and WHAM! They is them thar rediddio
experts now thar, shore thang thar mercy me, gre't day thar, garr-an-tole ye
thar, mercy sakes alive thar and I heered hit fum the trailer park thar
whirr they is all them trailers and antanners thar. Them CB fellers shore is
got them smarts 'bout reddidios thar........

I'm impressed......................................... .............

N O T!

Old November 12th 05, 05:27 AM
Leland C. Scott

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
soory I can agree with you on all after one reason

the reason for that fight is one word Politics not concern for the
future

Yup, that too!

Regards,
Leland C. Scott