Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 12th 05, 02:51 AM
an old friend

Default Why Do You Hams

Steveo wrote:
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"2Test Roger" wrote:
ARRL and FCC = Partners in the Culture of Corruption

corruption junction, what's your function?

Thanx Steveo, now I can't get that tune out of my head.

Ha! You're showing your age and PBS viewing habits!

some thing wrong with PBS they are too leftist but some of their stuff
is pretty good

but anyway "corruption junction, what's your function" is play
something from school house rock which I think was ABC way back when I
was kid