Old November 12th 05, 10:17 PM

Default Tennessee Nurse

QRZ last updated 01/29/2004, signed as "MAJOR Robeson."

Photo of a guy with Captain's bars.

Wonder why Steve isn't updating his official photograph?

Old November 12th 05, 10:22 PM
an_old_friend

wrote:
QRZ last updated 01/29/2004, signed as "MAJOR Robeson."

Photo of a guy with Captain's bars.

Wonder why Steve isn't updating his official photograph?

fear perhaps

after all with an out dated photo his many enemies can't find him as
easily

a man as articulate his stebie surely has many folks seeking his
company, and no doubt some have unpleasent agnedas

after all he feels the need to show pic of you and me and len to divert
them from himself

Old November 14th 05, 05:30 AM

From: on Sat 12 Nov 2005 14:17

QRZ last updated 01/29/2004, signed as "MAJOR Robeson."

Photo of a guy with Captain's bars.

Wonder why Steve isn't updating his official photograph?

He didn't on his "official" AOL home page. Gave excuses
there..."didn't get 'promoted' until July...this is
November...verrrry slow "developing" of that photo.

Note the "headline" on his "official" AOL home page:

"A Man of Many Talents."

He was "homeland security before there was homeland
security!"

BAAAAWHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

His little Cessna 150 (or was it Aeronca C3?) got
hard points for WEAPONRY? Whoooeee...look out all
general av flyers wherever you are...Ace Security
"MAJOR" gonna get on your tails!

On the con-man scale of 1 to 10, Dudly the Imposter (aka
"United States Air Force Auxilliary" MAJOR) might nudge
the meter to a 2...with enough QRM to raise baseline...

No new photo?

Probably because he hasn't found a good dentist yet. We
haven't seen one picture of him showing his teeth. Well,
he might not have any? USAF ought to have some dentists
around to help him out. [they helped out W when he
"fought" for this country in the Air Guard]

USAF Auxilliary "MAJOR!" He gots Flight Suit and
everything! [but no dress blues]

Dudly ought to have gone down to Texas and joined the
Confederate Air Force. Everyone there is a COLONEL!

Wow, some Rank! (not speaking of insignia or title)

Old November 14th 05, 12:22 PM

wrote:
From:
on Sat 12 Nov 2005 14:17

QRZ last updated 01/29/2004, signed as "MAJOR Robeson."

Photo of a guy with Captain's bars.

Wonder why Steve isn't updating his official photograph?

He didn't on his "official" AOL home page. Gave excuses
there..."didn't get 'promoted' until July...this is
November...verrrry slow "developing" of that photo.

Must be suer-high resolution photo paper. Takes longer.

Note the "headline" on his "official" AOL home page:

"A Man of Many Talents."

He was "homeland security before there was homeland
security!"

BAAAAWHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

He has a talent for shooting his mouth off.

His little Cessna 150 (or was it Aeronca C3?) got
hard points for WEAPONRY? Whoooeee...look out all
general av flyers wherever you are...Ace Security
"MAJOR" gonna get on your tails!

I can just imagine the MAJOR getting behind someone and opening fire.
"He invaded my airspace, he invaded my airspace!" Then he shoots his
prop off.

On the con-man scale of 1 to 10, Dudly the Imposter (aka
"United States Air Force Auxilliary" MAJOR) might nudge
the meter to a 2...with enough QRM to raise baseline...

And he tries so hard. Kind of sad, isn't it? Should we clue him in
that it's "Major?" No need to go ALLCAPS for emphasis.

No new photo?

Probably because he hasn't found a good dentist yet. We
haven't seen one picture of him showing his teeth. Well,
he might not have any? USAF ought to have some dentists
around to help him out. [they helped out W when he
"fought" for this country in the Air Guard]

Hmmmm? No teeth? But that's not on the list of the things that's
supposed to happen when you shoot your mouth off.

USAF Auxilliary "MAJOR!" He gots Flight Suit and
everything! [but no dress blues]

The Air Force Service Dress Uniform will show off that belly of his.
I'm thinking that's why no new "official" photo. He's on a weight
profile.

Dudly ought to have gone down to Texas and joined the
Confederate Air Force. Everyone there is a COLONEL!

Colonel Dudley Sanders. I can just imagine him frying up a mess of
chicken for the Confederate Air Force.

Wow, some Rank! (not speaking of insignia or title)

Do we have a photo of him in his Tennessee Militia uniform?

How about a white dress and white shoes?

Old November 15th 05, 09:25 PM

From: on Nov 14, 4:22 am

From: on Sat 12 Nov 2005 14:17

QRZ last updated 01/29/2004, signed as "MAJOR Robeson."

Photo of a guy with Captain's bars.

Wonder why Steve isn't updating his official photograph?

He didn't on his "official" AOL home page. Gave excuses
there..."didn't get 'promoted' until July...this is
November...verrrry slow "developing" of that photo.

Must be suer-high resolution photo paper. Takes longer.

I'd likely believe that the "Sergeant Grit" USMC store
ran out of cloth major insignia for his poopy suit.

"If Chesty didn't like it, we wouldn't carry it" is
their shop slogan. :-)

[Frank knows who "Chesty" is, Dudly doesn't...:-)]

Note the "headline" on his "official" AOL home page:

"A Man of Many Talents."

He was "homeland security before there was homeland
security!"

BAAAAWHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

He has a talent for shooting his mouth off.

AHA!! That explains MANY things! He can't smile in any
photo because the teeth are gone! THAT may be the "injury"
that caused his "medical discharge" due to an "accident!"

His little Cessna 150 (or was it Aeronca C3?) got
hard points for WEAPONRY? Whoooeee...look out all
general av flyers wherever you are...Ace Security
"MAJOR" gonna get on your tails!

I can just imagine the MAJOR getting behind someone and opening fire.
"He invaded my airspace, he invaded my airspace!" Then he shoots his
prop off.

His own...

On the con-man scale of 1 to 10, Dudly the Imposter (aka
"United States Air Force Auxilliary" MAJOR) might nudge
the meter to a 2...with enough QRM to raise baseline...

And he tries so hard. Kind of sad, isn't it? Should we clue him in
that it's "Major?" No need to go ALLCAPS for emphasis.

I used all caps. Dudly is very RANK. :-)

No new photo?

Probably because he hasn't found a good dentist yet. We
haven't seen one picture of him showing his teeth. Well,
he might not have any? USAF ought to have some dentists
around to help him out. [they helped out W when he
"fought" for this country in the Air Guard]

Hmmmm? No teeth? But that's not on the list of the things that's
supposed to happen when you shoot your mouth off.

"He knew the job was dangerous when he took it..." :-)

[quote from "Super Chicken" for all the questioning readers]

USAF Auxilliary "MAJOR!" He gots Flight Suit and
everything! [but no dress blues]

The Air Force Service Dress Uniform will show off that belly of his.
I'm thinking that's why no new "official" photo. He's on a weight
profile.

Wonder where he could get the cash as a "commissioned
officer" to afford dress blues? Maybe on "Amelia's"
credit card?

Dudly ought to have gone down to Texas and joined the
Confederate Air Force. Everyone there is a COLONEL!

Colonel Dudley Sanders. I can just imagine him frying up a mess of
chicken for the Confederate Air Force.

I think the club would squawk...squawk...squawk...

Wow, some Rank! (not speaking of insignia or title)

Do we have a photo of him in his Tennessee Militia uniform?

No, but I saw one a few years ago. The "brigade" changed
their website all around. Cannot find any mention at all
of any "communications officer" or the name "Robeson."

How about a white dress and white shoes?

Not until WE have "confirmation," Brian... :-)

Temper fry.

Old November 15th 05, 11:32 PM

From: on Nov 14, 4:22 am

From: on Sat 12 Nov 2005 14:17

QRZ last updated 01/29/2004, signed as "MAJOR Robeson."

Photo of a guy with Captain's bars.

Wonder why Steve isn't updating his official photograph?

He didn't on his "official" AOL home page. Gave excuses
there..."didn't get 'promoted' until July...this is
November...verrrry slow "developing" of that photo.

Must be suer-high resolution photo paper. Takes longer.

I'd likely believe that the "Sergeant Grit" USMC store
ran out of cloth major insignia for his poopy suit.

"I was on the ground in Slidell, LA, for 45 minutes on Saturday. I
don't believe that even if I possessed the skills of a poet laureat
that I could put into words the devastation. I never served with the
Marines in Viet Nam, but have always heard about the "1000 yeard
stare"...Well, now I've seen it...In the eyes of hundreds of those
brutalized by this horrific event."

I'd like to see that "1000 yeard stare" in his next photo. Or maybe "a
thousand yards of stairstepper" would improve the photo.

"If Chesty didn't like it, we wouldn't carry it" is
their shop slogan. :-)

[Frank knows who "Chesty" is, Dudly doesn't...:-)]

Steve only knows "Chesty Thumper." They're buds.

Note the "headline" on his "official" AOL home page:

"A Man of Many Talents."

He was "homeland security before there was homeland
security!"

BAAAAWHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

He has a talent for shooting his mouth off.

AHA!! That explains MANY things! He can't smile in any
photo because the teeth are gone! THAT may be the "injury"
that caused his "medical discharge" due to an "accident!"

Welp, he did say it happens.

His little Cessna 150 (or was it Aeronca C3?) got
hard points for WEAPONRY? Whoooeee...look out all
general av flyers wherever you are...Ace Security
"MAJOR" gonna get on your tails!

I can just imagine the MAJOR getting behind someone and opening fire.
"He invaded my airspace, he invaded my airspace!" Then he shoots his
prop off.

His own...

Then maybe he could see a thousand yards without that obstruction to
vision.

On the con-man scale of 1 to 10, Dudly the Imposter (aka
"United States Air Force Auxilliary" MAJOR) might nudge
the meter to a 2...with enough QRM to raise baseline...

And he tries so hard. Kind of sad, isn't it? Should we clue him in
that it's "Major?" No need to go ALLCAPS for emphasis.

I used all caps. Dudly is very RANK. :-)

He used ALL CAPS on QRZ. He must be in agreement.

No new photo?

Probably because he hasn't found a good dentist yet. We
haven't seen one picture of him showing his teeth. Well,
he might not have any? USAF ought to have some dentists
around to help him out. [they helped out W when he
"fought" for this country in the Air Guard]

Hmmmm? No teeth? But that's not on the list of the things that's
supposed to happen when you shoot your mouth off.

"He knew the job was dangerous when he took it..." :-)

[quote from "Super Chicken" for all the questioning readers]

Drunk, laying face up on a cot... "whomp, whomp, whomp, whomp..."

The ceiling fan turns into a helo rotor...

"I asked for a mission, and for my SINS they gave me one..."

He looks at the fan with that famous "one yard blear."

USAF Auxilliary "MAJOR!" He gots Flight Suit and
everything! [but no dress blues]

The Air Force Service Dress Uniform will show off that belly of his.
I'm thinking that's why no new "official" photo. He's on a weight
profile.

Wonder where he could get the cash as a "commissioned
officer" to afford dress blues? Maybe on "Amelia's"
credit card?

Don't know "Amelia." Maybe he got it on the "Katrina" credit card, or
maybe they will just up and issue one to him.

Dudly ought to have gone down to Texas and joined the
Confederate Air Force. Everyone there is a COLONEL!

Colonel Dudley Sanders. I can just imagine him frying up a mess of
chicken for the Confederate Air Force.

I think the club would squawk...squawk...squawk...

Wow, some Rank! (not speaking of insignia or title)

Do we have a photo of him in his Tennessee Militia uniform?

No, but I saw one a few years ago. The "brigade" changed
their website all around. Cannot find any mention at all
of any "communications officer" or the name "Robeson."

Gone. And forgotten.

How about a white dress and white shoes?

Not until WE have "confirmation," Brian... :-)

Temper fry.

Does the reformed church have "confirmation?"

Stevie doesn't get it is about HIS words such as these [email protected] Policy 67 November 12th 05 04:59 PM
WWCR on 9.975 MHz in English from Nashville, Tennessee, USA RHF Shortwave 0 October 21st 05 06:04 AM
Who are the FISTS members on RRAP? William Policy 378 December 7th 04 11:25 AM
The Pool Alun Policy 81 June 4th 04 03:30 AM
University of Tennessee Amateur Science Survey Amateur Science Survey Homebrew 0 September 30th 03 07:03 PM