Old December 15th 05, 05:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Definitely Not Qualified

From: K0HB on Dec 14, 5:15 pm

wrote

WE see NO DD-214 image from Dudly. Where is it?

We see none from you, Brian, or me either. Maybe we're all imposters?

http://sujan.hallikainen.org/Broadca...s/My3Years.pdf

http://www.estripes.com [go to Archives and 10 Nov 02]

Harold Hallikainen's website underwent a reorganization change
in late October and my 10 MB PDF was there before that. The
Pacific Stars and Stripes interview took place in 2002, most
of it via e-mail with reporter Rick Chernitzer.

The first one is 20 pages and has lots of photos, a few of
which are me as I was back then. Lots more of equipment
that I OPERATED. There's three MORE papers on Harold's
website, all generated and uploaded by myself.

If you wish to get anal-retentive on this, I can forward my
digitized DD-214 and my digitized Honorable Discharge paper
as further proof. I really don't see WHY but then some
"managers" get up-tight about lots of little matters.

WHAT HAVE WE SEEN FROM DUDLY THE IMPOSTER (ada K4YZ)?

NOT *ONE* THING

NO DIGITIZED DOCUMENTS OF ANY KIND FROM THE USMC.

NOT EVEN A SNAPSHOT OF HIM SOME TIME IN 18 YEARS OF "service"
with the USMC.

Sunuvagun!

What the FORK do you NEED for proof? A Power-Point
Presentation?

Courier-hand-delivered, notarized documents?

As far as I'm concerned, the FBI, the CIA, the DIA, the IRS,
Nuclear Regulatory Agency, the Social Security Administration,
DCAS, Franchise Tax Board of California, and several large
corporations have already accepted my presenting - hand-
carried - copies of my military service records which they
have independently checked to federal archives.

Stick that "imposter" charge up your I/O port super chief.

ex-RA16408336

Old December 15th 05, 06:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KØHB

wrote

Stick that "imposter" charge up your I/O port super chief.

Testy, testy, testy! Go sip some nice port to calm your frazzled nerves.

Wasn't "charging" you with any UCMJ violation, just observing that you have
posted just as much of your DD214 here as I have or Brian has or Steve has. In
other words, exactly none.

Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB

Old December 15th 05, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

From: K0HB on Dec 14, 5:15 pm

[...]

Your rant has been read. It all begs the question: So what?

Dave K8MN

Old December 15th 05, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd

nk.net...
From: K0HB on Dec 14, 5:15 pm

[...]

Actually, that sums up virtually all the posts here. None should be
taken seriously. They are just the frustrations of old white hams,
except for Roger, who is mentally wacko.

Lloyd

Old December 15th 05, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd

Hey Hans,
do they play Anchors Aweigh, when you enter the
bar at the Legion Hall?

Lloyd

Old December 15th 05, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: on Dec 9, 6:28 pm

Jim, is this what you meant when you said that you "served in other
ways?"

Brian,

You have written that phrase as a direct quote, and attributed it to
me.

Where have I written that I 'served in other ways'?

So you haven't "served in other ways?"

September 24, 2004;

Nope. I did not write that I "served in other ways" on that date.

"Nope."

January 13, February 10, May 25 2005.

Nope, nope, and nope again. I did not write that I
"served in other ways" on any of those dates either.

"Nope, nope, and nope again."

You're starting to sound like Steve. Everyone else gets everything
wrong.

If you're wrong, Brain, you're wrong.

true aenough but brain isn't always wrong none is always wrong not
even you

Why do you and the Feeble Five have a hard time with that simple
concept?

we don't you do

Len, if you had actually *read* what I wrote on those
days, you'd know that.

What I have written is a question for you and others.

Can you answer your own question?

Can you answer mine about why you've used diminutives against Jim
when he's never used them on you?

becuase he felt they made a proper reply

that reasonis good enough for to comit FORGERY over

Here it is again:

Is service in the military the only way a citizen can
serve our country? Or are there other ways?

A rhetorical question? You wanted an answer?

Or were you implying that you "served in other ways?"

Can you answer your own question, or are you going to leave it up to us
Veterans of low-intelligence who got duped by "The Man" to act as
cannon fodder in exchange for a chance at an education?

Again with the self-victimizing, Brain.

And a very, VERY poor suggestion that Jim said anything of the
kind.

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 15th 05, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: K0HB on Dec 14, 9:18 pm

wrote

Stick that "imposter" charge up your I/O port super chief.

Testy, testy, testy! Go sip some nice port to calm your frazzled nerves.

No, I'll not put into your port, superchief.

It's "so much fun to see you twitch and snarl" when I poke the
100 W American Beauty iron into your gluteus maximus. :-)

Wasn't "charging" you with any UCMJ violation, just observing that you have
posted just as much of your DD214 here as I have or Brian has or Steve has. In
other words, exactly none.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. As the self-appointed Chef of Navel Operations your
oven was set on too-high and you burned all the tool house cookies.

I haven't "posted a thing in here" for the simple reason this
newsgroup does NOT accept binaries. [look it up] Neither can
you "charge me with a UCMJ violation" since that UCMJ hasn't
applied to me since 1960.

However, I have, and Frank Gilliland has, posted considerable
material ELSEWHERE (free downloading) which is prima facie
evidence that WE indeed did serve...at the times we gave and
doing the things we have said we did. Here is mine again:

http://sujan.hallikainen.org/RadioBr...s/My3Years.pdf

Frank has already posted links to his uploads. The Pacific
Stars and Stripes military newspaper has its own website.

No stories about "SUQ"-ing anything or high-speed morse nor of
saving the fleet in the Persian Gulf nor of being "hot****s"
with a code key. Just quiet massive military communications,
over three dozen high-power HF transmitters, doing the Army
Signal Corps' job of "getting the message through" 24/7. A
part of the military that wasn't glamorous, didn't wear flashy
or cute uniforms, and bore the brunt of national defense as it
always has since 1776...with the casualty rates the highest of
any branch, from battlefields of Pennsylvania to the Persian
Gulf area of Dubya's rule.

Has Dudly the Imposter (aka "K4YZ") EVER posted ANYTHING
ANYHWERE about his glorious heroic 18 years of USMC "service"
in "seven hostile actions?" NO. A resounding NO!

Yet, you want to blabber on with nit-picky forms procedure
on "not having a DD-214 anywhere." Tsk, just how much do you
demand of all others? Besides "hotshot morse op" stories
that is? Sorry, I don't have any such stories...never used
any morse code at anytime in the last 52 years...haven't been
required to.

But...it is "perfectly okay" to let Dudly the Imposter go on
and on. Never mind that he shames the entire U.S. military
establishment. Never mind that he doesn't speak well for the
"highest class" of United States amateur radio. He's an extra
and he's okay...

"Twitchings away, me boys, twitchings away..." [Monty Python?]

Old December 15th 05, 09:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: "K0HB" on Thurs, Dec 15 2005 3:22 am

"Frank Gilliland" wrote

But you -have- provided a reason to question -your- interest in this
discussion: Why, after declaring that you are not going to get drawn
into this "game", do you continue to poke your beak into it?

Because it's so much fun to watch you and Len twitch and snarl when I jerkthat
chain.

...and it give you a chance to relate your "hotshot CW op" stories
all about how good you were with morsemanship as radio hero of some
fleet or other IN the Persian Gulf area.

Hey, why don't you take down your "bragging rights" certificate as
one of the senior morse hot shots and digitize it, make it available
to all of us to see and admire and gush over?

Meanwhile, some USMC IMPOSTER runs around in here, boasting and
hollering and insulting others, yet hasn't supplied ONE proof
of anything. That one is an amateur extra. One of your brethren.

It's like a bad Monty Python skit..."he's an extra and he's okay."

Next question?

Was there one? I thought this was a morseblog where the only
acceptible "discussions" were the glory days of morsemanship.

Put your blindfold back on and tune those bands, hunting for
the "relaxing" distinction between General-Advanced-Superextras.
I'm sure you can read the frequency display with your eyes shut.
You read some of these posts with your eyes shut...

:-(

Old December 15th 05, 11:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Real Estate Follies

Paul Runninghorse Vigil
Senior Consultant 30 Years Experienced
FREE TELEPHONE CONSULTATION ( Do you Want to Know how to Buy real
estate with Little or NO MONEY DOWN ) or know how to Design a Creative
Owner Carry Financing Mortgage Notes? Or if you are selling your real
estate or your business, (Residential or Commercial) How to design Cash
Flows? I can show you how. Hi I Am Paul Runninghorse Vigil Senior
Consultant 30 Years Experienced, in Creative Real Estate Buying or
Selling and in Creative Real Estate Financing Notes, Trust Deeds and
Real Estate Investigations.
Ph # 303-284-0636 Fax 303-284-0974
Was a Broker, Realtor and Owner
Operator of Real Estate Brokerages and