Old November 18th 05, 11:56 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Steveo

Default BIG!! - Former FBI director calls 9-11 Commission a COVERUP

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
What a luser. Posting and replying to himself.

No one will talk to you on the radio?
Oh, they must have met you. That would do it.

Would you talk to a fugly ****stain like this?

http://n8wwm.4t.com

I tried to talk to him in person but he's too skeered of me, so he stayed
inside his section eight slum and pointed a BB gun at me.

He's not allowed to have a real gun since his felony conviction. lol
Old November 18th 05, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Scott in Baltimore

Steveo wrote:
Scott in Baltimore wrote:

What a luser. Posting and replying to himself.

No one will talk to you on the radio?
Oh, they must have met you. That would do it.

Would you talk to a fugly ****stain like this?

http://n8wwm.4t.com

I tried to talk to him in person but he's too skeered of me, so he stayed
inside his section eight slum and pointed a BB gun at me.

He's not allowed to have a real gun since his felony conviction. lol

What did you expect? Coffee and donuts?
Old November 18th 05, 11:04 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Steveo

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Scott in Baltimore wrote:

What a luser. Posting and replying to himself.

No one will talk to you on the radio?
Oh, they must have met you. That would do it.

Would you talk to a fugly ****stain like this?

http://n8wwm.4t.com

I tried to talk to him in person but he's too skeered of me, so he
stayed inside his section eight slum and pointed a BB gun at me.

He's not allowed to have a real gun since his felony conviction. lol

What did you expect? Coffee and donuts?

I expected him to do what he threatened to do:

n8wwm mewled like a sissy:

Imagine, Peepeeholic...Imagine...You come to my place and star some
junk...I put you face down and hurtin extreme, take pics of you laying
there with a bumped up noggin, and post 'em to the NG. I relish you
coming by. I am good in the callbook, just as I told your wife, the
trainedpuppet.
Have not had this much fun since I used to go cuttin' coax and
building jamming oscillators back when I was 16 yrs old.

http://n8wwm.4t.com/

Instead I got another no code tech coward...go figure.

BIG!! - Former FBI director calls 9-11 Commission a COVERUP Scott in Baltimore CB 0 November 18th 05 01:46 AM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Peaked and Tuned Dan CB 108 May 15th 04 03:48 PM
FCC Amateur Radio Enforcement Letters for the Period Ending May 1, 2004 private General 0 May 10th 04 09:39 PM