RadioBanter

-   -   Regulation-by-Bandwidth Petition Filed by ARRL (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/82312-regulation-bandwidth-petition-filed-arrl.html)

[email protected] November 24th 05 03:17 AM

Tennessee Nurse, Steven J Robeson, LPN, was: Regulation-by-Bandwidth Petition Filed by ARRL

K4YZ wrote:
raped an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:

Then after Steve changes Mark's attribution from "an old friend" to
"nobodys old friend," he changes it yet again to "raped an old friend."

Why does Steve do that?

Why does he say that "raped an old friend" is not what he wrote when it
is so clear that it is what he wrote?

K4YZ November 24th 05 06:19 AM

Last Chance For Brian to Get One The "Stop The Flames" Express

wrote:

He made an agreement to be civil and couldn't last even 24 hours.

As it pertains to you, Brian, you've not proven otherwise.

But then one-way agreements seem to be the only one's you "agree"
to, and only then if it serves you.

Perhaps we'd be more accurate calling you "Diode".

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] November 24th 05 04:13 PM

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

He made an agreement to be civil and couldn't last even 24 hours.

As it pertains to you, Brian, you've not proven otherwise.

But then one-way agreements seem to be the only one's you "agree"
to, and only then if it serves you.

Perhaps we'd be more accurate calling you "Diode".

Steve, K4YZ

Perhaps today you can extend your agreement to be civil to all on this
group. No small type/font or disclaimers. Best of Luck and Happy
Thanksgiving.

bb

The Magnum November 24th 05 05:19 PM

Regulation-by-Bandwidth Petition Filed by ARRL

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message
//snip// (simply to shorten the thread)

I've put perfect copy on paper using a manual typewriter at 40 words

per
minute. A number of minutes' worth. My mention of 40 or 50 words per
minute was a reference to some of the wonder boys whose great exploits
simply consist of 'cut and paste' on the Internet.

If that is adiquate then whats wrong with cut and paste? Only an idiot

would
sit there re-typing out something that could just as easily be cut and
pasted unless it was an original work of course.

I'm simply saying that a good operator can likely keep up with most

folks
that are trying to enter original content and not simply pass along a
digital picture, or a 'cut-and-paste' from someone else.

A good operator? Depends on your impression of a good operator. A good
operator to me is someone who uses the radio sensibly, stays legal and

cares
about interference and deals with it if caused. Someone who goes on

about
ooh i can do this or i can do that trying to put themselves above other
operators in my opinion have a vanity problem. As far as pictures go id
rather use the internet as its a more appropriate media for that.

Then again, original content might be something you aren't familiar

with.

With due regard,
Jim AA2QA

Also with due regard and no disrespect intended. Just my 10p worth.
Graham

--
---------------
Radio is only a Hobby. Don't let it rule your life...

73's - Graham

Hello, Graham

I couldn't agree with you more ;)

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Thanks for that Jim but be careful, they will be talking about us... lol.
Regards,
Graham

--
---------------

K4YZ November 25th 05 03:23 PM

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

He made an agreement to be civil and couldn't last even 24 hours.

As it pertains to you, Brian, you've not proven otherwise.

But then one-way agreements seem to be the only one's you "agree"
to, and only then if it serves you.

Perhaps we'd be more accurate calling you "Diode".

Steve, K4YZ

Perhaps today you can extend your agreement to be civil to all on this
group. No small type/font or disclaimers.

Perhaps you could too? No small type or disclaimers? No
conditions? No preconceptions? For that's all you've offered, Brian.

Best of Luck and Happy Thanksgiving.

Luck for what? Having undermined several of your rants in the
last few days alone?

I didn't need luck for that...Just waited for you to do it for me.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend November 26th 05 06:15 PM

steveie contiues his compaign of lies and deceit

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

He made an agreement to be civil and couldn't last even 24 hours.

As it pertains to you, Brian, you've not proven otherwise.

Brain did not prove it youdid that for him

But then one-way agreements seem to be the only one's you "agree"
to, and only then if it serves you.

no Brain nor myself are stupid enough to "sign" on to an agree ment
that you are breaking before we even read about it

Perhaps we'd be more accurate calling you "Diode".

more civl than some of your modes address

you have no standard of personal behavoir, you prove that daily

indeed You don't even understand the concept of one

Steve, K4YZ