Old November 28th 05, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default Dave is afraid of the truth

Dave is afrad to answer the question what does sexuality have to have
do with radio?

the answer is nothing which is Dave (and Stevie) are afraid to answer it

Old November 28th 05, 04:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an old friend wrote:
Dave is afrad to answer the question what does sexuality have to have
do with radio?

the answer is nothing which is Dave (and Stevie) are afraid to answer it

I've provided you with an answer, Mark. I've never been afraid to
answer the question which you put to Steve. You outed yourself through
stupidity or carelessness. Now that you've done so, there's no putting
that particular genie back in the bottle.

By your numerous posts, it appears that you are more than anxious to
continue drawing attention to your bisexuality. I guess it pays to
advertise.

Dave K8MN

Old November 28th 05, 01:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave is afrad to answer the question what does sexuality have to have
do with radio?

the answer is nothing which is Dave (and Stevie) are afraid to answer it

I've provided you with an answer, Mark.

Liar you have prvided no answer

I've never been afraid to
answer the question which you put to Steve. You outed yourself through
stupidity or carelessness.

more proof your your foolishness
why does anybody sexaulity have anything to do with radio

answer the question the question isn't about me

It is about Todd Brain and myself or anyone

you and stevie think accuses (correctly or not someone of being
homsexual has something to do with radio.

what does it have to do with radio

coward
Now that you've done so, there's no putting
that particular genie back in the bottle.

By your numerous posts, it appears that you are more than anxious to
continue drawing attention to your bisexuality. I guess it pays to
advertise.

wropng again stupid I don't esp mind being known as Bisexaul what I
want to show is that you are a fool for caring whcih you prove again

you are afraid to admit what the truth is

there is relavance of ones sexuality to radio

you are just a plain old fashioned gay basher

Dave K8MN

Old November 28th 05, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Iitoi

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

you are just a plain old fashioned gay basher

I never can work out why/how anyone would bash queers.

How could you bear to get close enough to one of them to actually bash it?

Old November 28th 05, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Why Does Markie Make Demands? Why Does Markie Lie?

never was an old friend wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave is afrad to answer the question what does sexuality have to have
do with radio?

the answer is nothing which is Dave (and Stevie) are afraid to answer it

I've provided you with an answer, Mark.

Liar you have prvided no answer

You're the liar, Markie.

Have been all along.

That you don't LIKE the answer is one thing...To claim Dave
doesn't answer you IS the lie...

I've never been afraid to
answer the question which you put to Steve. You outed yourself through
stupidity or carelessness.

more proof your your foolishness
why does anybody sexaulity have anything to do with radio

What's 'sexauilty'...?!?!

answer the question the question isn't about me

Obvioulsy it IS about you, Markie, since YOU keep bringing it up

It is about Todd Brain and myself or anyone

Why do you include Brian in this?

you and stevie think accuses (correctly or not someone of being
homsexual has something to do with radio.

No....

YOU seem to think it has something to do with it, Markie, since
YOU keep brining it up.

what does it have to do with radio

Was that a question?

coward

Yes, you are.

Now that you've done so, there's no putting
that particular genie back in the bottle.

By your numerous posts, it appears that you are more than anxious to
continue drawing attention to your bisexuality. I guess it pays to
advertise.

wropng again stupid

BBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! !

"wropng again stupid"

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I don't esp mind being known as Bisexaul

What's "bisexaul"...?!?!

what I want to show is that you are a fool for caring whcih you prove again

The fool is the one who keeps asking 'what does sexaulty have to do
with radio'

you are afraid to admit what the truth is

there is relavance of ones sexuality to radio

you are just a plain old fashioned gay basher

No, he's not.

However your post makes you a liar.

Ooooosppppssssss.........TOO LATE! You already DID that....

My bust!

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 28th 05, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default Stevie is coward and a liar

an old friend wrote:
Dave is afrad to answer the question what does sexuality have to have
do with radio?

the answer is nothing which is Dave (and Stevie) are afraid to answer it

I've provided you with an answer, Mark.

Liar you have prvided no answer

You're the liar, Markie.

not lying here

Have been all along.

That you don't LIKE the answer is one thing...To claim Dave
doesn't answer you IS the lie...

it is not answer

I've never been afraid to
answer the question which you put to Steve. You outed yourself through
stupidity or carelessness.

more proof your your foolishness
why does anybody sexaulity have anything to do with radio

What's 'sexauilty'...?!?!

coward

answer the question the question isn't about me

Obvioulsy it IS about you, Markie, since YOU keep bringing it up

It is about Todd Brain and myself or anyone

Why do you include Brian in this?

you and stevie think accuses (correctly or not someone of being
homsexual has something to do with radio.

No....

YOU seem to think it has something to do with it, Markie, since
YOU keep brining it up.

liar you brought it in my case

I just ask why it is relavant

a quetion you are afraid to answer

you bring it with other

but you refuse to answer why it is relavnat
flushing the rest of stevie lie-athon

Old November 28th 05, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Iitoi wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

you are just a plain old fashioned gay basher

I never can work out why/how anyone would bash queers.

How could you bear to get close enough to one of them to actually bash it?

you manage quite well

Old November 28th 05, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
not an old friend

"Iitoi" wrote in
ink.net:

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

you are just a plain old fashioned gay basher

I never can work out why/how anyone would bash queers.

How could you bear to get close enough to one of them to actually bash
it?

It would appear from what I've read that Mark Morgan enjoys being gay
bashed. (or bashed by a gay) It gives him a deviant sexual thrill.

http://tinyurl.com/82gql

Old December 1st 05, 07:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave is afrad to answer the question what does sexuality have to have
do with radio?

the answer is nothing which is Dave (and Stevie) are afraid to answer it

I've provided you with an answer, Mark.

Liar you have prvided no answer

That is simply incorrect.

I've never been afraid to
answer the question which you put to Steve. You outed yourself through
stupidity or carelessness.

more proof your your foolishness

My foolishness? Who wrote and posted your little "help wanted" ad in a
newsgroup?

why does anybody sexaulity have anything to do with radio

My my response regarding you. Make it plural.

answer the question the question isn't about me

You bet it is about you.

It is about Todd Brain and myself or anyone

Did they post "help wanted" ads on usenet?

you and stevie think accuses (correctly or not someone of being
homsexual has something to do with radio.

The word is "homosexual". You go way beyond that. You're a bisexual,
beat-me-spank-me type with some elimination weirdness tossed in for good
measure.

what does it have to do with radio

I've answered.

coward

You'd say that to my face about once before finding yourself sitting
down suddenly with a very sore nose.

Now that you've done so, there's no putting
that particular genie back in the bottle.

By your numerous posts, it appears that you are more than anxious to
continue drawing attention to your bisexuality. I guess it pays to
advertise.

wropng again stupid I don't esp mind being known as Bisexaul what I
want to show is that you are a fool for caring whcih you prove again

Wropng? You don't ESP mind? You haven't shown much here at all.

you are afraid to admit what the truth is

The truth is that you're one sick puppy, Colonel.

there is relavance of ones sexuality to radio

There is? Thanks for the information.

you are just a plain old fashioned gay basher

Are you a plain, old-fashioned gay?

Dave K8MN
Old December 1st 05, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave is afrad to answer the question what does sexuality have to have
do with radio?

the answer is nothing which is Dave (and Stevie) are afraid to answer it
I've provided you with an answer, Mark.

Liar you have prvided no answer

That is simply incorrect.

you refuse to answer how it is relavant to radio

you refuse then to answer why you claim it is relavant by making the