Old November 28th 05, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default when will Dave Stop suporting Stevie in his gay bashing

when will dave do the right thing and stop supporting your gay bashing
buddies tactics?

afriad to engage in real dabte? your bet you are all you have iyou and
stvie is your gay bashing bull****

Old November 28th 05, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
when will dave do the right thing and stop supporting your gay bashing
buddies tactics?

I don't have any "gay buddies" to bash, and if I ahd any gay
buddies, I wouldn't bash them.

afriad to engage in real dabte?

"Afraid" "debate"

With YOU...?!??!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your bet you are all you have iyou and

WTF WAS THAT...?!?!

SOBER UP YA DEVIANT PUNK! DON'T SNORT AND TYPE!

stvie is your gay bashing bull####

Markie, I bet if I showed your "stuff" to REAL gay men, THEY would
track you down and trounce you!

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 28th 05, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default stevie can't tel the truth

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
when will dave do the right thing and stop supporting your gay bashing
buddies tactics?

I don't have any "gay buddies" to bash, and if I ahd any gay
buddies, I wouldn't bash them.

afriad to engage in real dabte?

"Afraid" "debate"

With YOU...?!??!

yes
with me
or anybody else

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your bet you are all you have iyou and

WTF WAS THAT...?!?!

SOBER UP YA DEVIANT PUNK! DON'T SNORT AND TYPE!

there you go making a sexal issue again

and I am not drunk there fore you have again
and the lieing drug reference

stvie is your gay bashing bull####

Markie, I bet if I showed your "stuff" to REAL gay men, THEY would
track you down and trounce you!

now you are advocating violence and lying as well

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 28th 05, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default the lie athon goes on

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
when will dave do the right thing and stop supporting your gay bashing
buddies tactics?

I don't have any "gay buddies" to bash, and if I ahd any gay
buddies, I wouldn't bash them.

can't read english either
or spel the libe correctly

afriad to engage in real dabte?

"Afraid" "debate"

With YOU...?!??!

you are clearing afraid
you are a coward
all you are able to do a gay bash or pagan bash or play spelling cop
or lie about people

that accounts for 99 percent of your posting roughly

Old December 1st 05, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an old friend wrote:

when will dave do the right thing and stop supporting your gay bashing
buddies tactics?

Mark, you aren't just gay. You are perverse. I don't need a "buddy" to
tell me that.

afriad to engage in real dabte? your bet you are all you have iyou and
stvie is your gay bashing bull****

I'm not "afriad" of you at all. Don't mistake my disgust for fear. I'd
be happy to engage in "dabte" as soon as you find someone more qualified
than yourself to carry your end of it. "stvie" will have to respond for
himself.

Dave K8MN

Old December 1st 05, 07:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:

when will dave do the right thing and stop supporting your gay bashing
buddies tactics?

Mark, you aren't just gay.

I am not gay and that scares you it is called Biphobia

You are perverse. I don't need a "buddy" to
tell me that.

afriad to engage in real dabte? your bet you are all you have iyou and
stvie is your gay bashing bull****

I'm not "afriad" of you at all. Don't mistake my disgust for fear. I'd
be happy to engage in "dabte" as soon as you find someone more qualified
than yourself to carry your end of it. "stvie" will have to respond for
himself.

why then have you never enaged in debate her

not with anyone

it is becuase you are a coard and a liar

still avoid the question why doy uo support gay bashing

Dave K8MN

Old December 1st 05, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an Old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
when will dave do the right thing and stop supporting your gay bashing
buddies tactics?

Mark, you aren't just gay.

I am not gay and that scares you it is called Biphobia

Oh no! Another Diase for Mark to carry!

You are perverse. I don't need a "buddy" to
tell me that.

afriad to engage in real dabte? your bet you are all you have iyou and
stvie is your gay bashing bull****

I'm not "afriad" of you at all. Don't mistake my disgust for fear. I'd
be happy to engage in "dabte" as soon as you find someone more qualified
than yourself to carry your end of it. "stvie" will have to respond for
himself.

why then have you never enaged in debate her

Did he ask you a question, Dave?

not with anyone

Caught in yet another lie, Markie!

I guess all that BPL, DX, Morse Code Testing, Message Handling, etc
etc etc stuff Dave was discussing with others was ALL
"gaybashing"...?!?!

it is becuase you are a coard and a liar

LEARN TO SPELL YOU IGNORANT PUTZ!

still avoid the question why doy uo support gay bashing

Where?

Show ONCE INSTANCE of "gay bashing" that would withstand case law,
Markie!

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 05, 08:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default broing stevie tiels

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
when will dave do the right thing and stop supporting your gay bashing
buddies tactics?

Mark, you aren't just gay.

I am not gay and that scares you it is called Biphobia

Oh no! Another Diase for Mark to carry!

nope for dave
learn to read
flush