Old November 28th 05, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default why is Stevie afrad of Todd

why is stevie so afraid of Todd?

why does he obsesse over Todd s actin try to bash him with lies

becuase stevie has nothing in himself

Old November 28th 05, 11:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Let's look at some facts

1. Steve Robberson stated that I was gay

FACT: Not true, if anything I'm the opposite, any women who knows me
will tell you that I'm a womenizer and truth be known, I really don't
hide that fact

2. Steve Robberson claimed he recieved threaten letters from me, thus
having me removed from the Internet.

FACT: Mr Robberson has never shown me these letter that he claimed to
have recieved from me, in fact the only ones I know of where the ones
that were posted on here and weren't from me at all but someone using
blogger.com email system, and faking my email address. (and them
assholes at consolidated.com believed that son of bitch)

3. Steve Robberson claims that my father has AIDS

FACT: my father doesn't have AIDS and is in fact somewhat perfect
heath, Steve doesn't know my father and he has never meet him and thus
Mr. Robbersons claims are false if not slanderous.

Did I leave anything out????

Todd Daugherty N9OGL / B.A.P. (BAD ASS PIRATE!!!)

http://12.156.123.39/amateur/index.php Dimension Unbound BBS
http://12.156.123.39/cpg/index.php Demented Otaku BBS Gallery
http://12.156.123.39/azbb/azbb.php Demented Otaku BBS
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/ The Voice of Amateur Radio
http://n9ogl.proboards50.com/index.htm N9OGL BBS
http://12.156.123.39/blablite22/index.php Demented Otaku Chatline

Old November 28th 05, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

N9OGL wrote:
Let's look at some facts

1. Steve Robberson stated that I was gay

FACT: Not true, if anything I'm the opposite, any women who knows me
will tell you that I'm a womenizer and truth be known, I really don't
hide that fact

indeed your rep is well known enough around taylorville to reach the
ears of peple I still know there

2. Steve Robberson claimed he recieved threaten letters from me, thus
having me removed from the Internet.

FACT: Mr Robberson has never shown me these letter that he claimed to
have recieved from me, in fact the only ones I know of where the ones
that were posted on here and weren't from me at all but someone using
blogger.com email system, and faking my email address. (and them
assholes at consolidated.com believed that son of bitch)

didn't he publish one showing the clearly faked header. I seem to
remeber
but anyway it show stevie is afraid to allow you to be around him for
some reason that he choose to attack you over a letter he knew was a
fake

3. Steve Robberson claims that my father has AIDS

FACT: my father doesn't have AIDS and is in fact somewhat perfect
heath, Steve doesn't know my father and he has never meet him and thus
Mr. Robbersons claims are false if not slanderous.

thye are slanderous the only thing missing from a slader case is
damages

Did I leave anything out????

claims your ultalight is illegal without stating any soruce of
authority for the claim

and claims you are a pedophile and that you are breaking FCC ( your
show)

also claimed within the last 24 hrs that you and I are lovers

it is hard to keep up with all of stevie lies

Old November 29th 05, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default why is Markie making assinine accusations of Stevie being afrad of Todd

an old friend wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Let's look at some facts

1. Steve Robberson stated that I was gay

FACT: Not true, if anything I'm the opposite, any women who knows me
will tell you that I'm a womenizer and truth be known, I really don't
hide that fact

indeed your rep is well known enough around taylorville to reach the
ears of peple I still know there

Oh yes!

Toiddie's "reputation" is well known around Taylorville, alright!

That's why the local ISP canned him, he can't get a job, and lives
in the basement of mommy and daddy's house!

Did I leave anything out????

claims your ultalight is illegal without stating any soruce of
authority for the claim

Uhhhhhh....Part 103 of the Federal Aviation Admisnistration's rules
and regulations are NOT "soruce of authority", Markie? Toiddie started
to spout off all the attribures of his "airplane", only to show a Team
HiMAX ultralight photo. He made the mistake of bragging about illegal
modifications to his ultralight.

His words.

Not mine.

and claims you are a pedophile...(SNIP)

He is.

(UNSNIP)...and that you are breaking FCC ( your show)

You really need to put ALL the words into your "sentences",
Markie.

also claimed within the last 24 hrs that you and I are lovers

it is hard to keep up with all of stevie lies

If there was even one to keep up with, Markie, I am sure you
couldn't do it.

Todd Daugherty N9OGL / B.A.P. (BAD ASS PIRATE!!!)

http://12.156.123.39/amateur/index.php Dimension Unbound BBS
http://12.156.123.39/cpg/index.php Demented Otaku BBS Gallery
http://12.156.123.39/azbb/azbb.php Demented Otaku BBS
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/ The Voice of Amateur Radio
http://n9ogl.proboards50.com/index.htm N9OGL BBS
http://12.156.123.39/blablite22/index.php Demented Otaku Chatline

Uhhh...BTW, Markie, there's Toiddie's own "proof" of his
predisposition to pedophilia.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 29th 05, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default why is Stevie afraid of Todd

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Let's look at some facts

1. Steve Robberson stated that I was gay

FACT: Not true, if anything I'm the opposite, any women who knows me
will tell you that I'm a womenizer and truth be known, I really don't
hide that fact

indeed your rep is well known enough around taylorville to reach the
ears of peple I still know there

Oh yes!

Toiddie's "reputation" is well known around Taylorville, alright!

and it is decent one

more unsupported bull**** from the master of bull****

Did I leave anything out????

claims your ultalight is illegal without stating any soruce of
authority for the claim

cuting Stevie claim that he has the power to speak for the FAA as well
as the FCC
Not mine.

and claims you are a pedophile...(SNIP)

He is.

more stvie lie

(UNSNIP)...and that you are breaking FCC ( your show)

You really need to put ALL the words into your "sentences",
Markie.

i did

so stevie lies again

also claimed within the last 24 hrs that you and I are lovers

it is hard to keep up with all of stevie lies

If there was even one to keep up with, Markie, I am sure you
couldn't do it.

then you ar an idoit

but you have told 3 lie in the post being replied to

and failed to answer the question

why are you afraid of Todd

Todd Daugherty N9OGL / B.A.P. (BAD ASS PIRATE!!!)

http://12.156.123.39/amateur/index.php Dimension Unbound BBS
http://12.156.123.39/cpg/index.php Demented Otaku BBS Gallery
http://12.156.123.39/azbb/azbb.php Demented Otaku BBS
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/ The Voice of Amateur Radio
http://n9ogl.proboards50.com/index.htm N9OGL BBS
http://12.156.123.39/blablite22/index.php Demented Otaku Chatline

Uhhh...BTW, Markie, there's Toiddie's own "proof" of his
predisposition to pedophilia.

anoither lie

no proof exists at the locatoins cited

erely proof that Todd likessomething you don't. something I don't
either for that matter

but Stevie is not able to live and let live within the law

Steve think he is in the old west andhas the power to meet out what he
"thinks " is "justice"

stevie is nothing but a coward and a bully

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 29th 05, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

oh yes!
Toiddie's "reputation" is well known around Taylorville, alright!
That's why the local ISP canned him, he can't get a job, and lives
in the basement of mommy and daddy's house

The ONLY REASON they canned me is because of those "FAKE" letters you
sent them, including the one with the fake IP ADDRESS. There steve your
lying, I live at the very top of the house on the fourth floor. (third
if you don't count the basement) As for a "JOB" well first off I'm in
college and secondly dip **** I own my own ****ing business on the
square here in taylorville, you ****ing lying piece of ****.

Uhhhhhh....Part 103 of the Federal Aviation Admisnistration's rules
and regulations are NOT "soruce of authority", Markie? Toiddie started
to spout off all the attribures of his "airplane", only to show a Team
HiMAX ultralight photo. He made the mistake of bragging about illegal
modifications to his ultralight.
His words.
Not mine.

Illegal modifications, well if that's the case then th FAA better go
after vast majority of the Ultralight community because the vast
majority of them are running "illegal ultralights". That was one of the
main reasons the FAA created the sports license and why it only
requires 20 hours of flying time and those that have had their hours in
as a ultralight pilot is grandfathered into the sport license.

and claims you are a pedophile...(SNIP)
He is.

No steve my web site is an Anime site or for you ****ing morons out
there that short for ANIMATION, anime orginate from Japan, that's what
i'm promoting and Not Pedophile. The Japanese Cartoons that childern
see on TV are NOT what childern see in japan. The anime has been
watered down but some stuff still gets through and you have to be a
real anime fan to spot that stuff, like when the the characters pull
down their eye lid and stick out their tongue that means **** you.
(watch some old episodes of pokemon and you see them do it). Another
thing is when a guy is around a girl and is bushing and gets a bloody
nose that means he thinking of perverted thoughts, I could tell you a
lot more. and the language is toned down alot in japan the characters
in anime's are known to say ****ed, ****, and **** once and a while. As
for the board and the material on it, according to US Supreme court is
legal and is protected under the first amendment. SEE
http://straylight.law.cornell.edu/su...00-795.ZS.html

http://12.156.123.39/amateur/index.php Dimension Unbound BBS
http://12.156.123.39/cpg/index.php Demented Otaku BBS Gallery
http://12.156.123.39/azbb/azbb.php Demented Otaku BBS
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/ The Voice of Amateur Radio
http://n9ogl.proboards50.com/index.htm N9OGL BBS
http://12.156.123.39/blablite22/index.php Demented Otaku Chatline

Uhhh...BTW, Markie, there's Toiddie's own "proof" of his
predisposition to pedophilia.

Not true Steve, The first one, Dimension Unbound is a series I wrote
back in the 1980's and is a BBS to allow people to get information on
the series and create their own "Fanfiction" The second one is the
Demented Otaku BBS gallery, and yes there is adult material on it but
ot is restricted to people over the age of 18. Even if you join the
gallery you still don't hve access to the hentai until you can prove
your over the age of 18. The third is the Demented Otaku BBS, there is
no pictures on that board any more all have been removed to the gallery
for two reasons the first Access control and the second (which was the
important one) it was eaiser to upload photos, unlike the other one
where really only I was anble to upload photo's. this way anyone can
upload photo's
The next one of course is the the Voice of amateur radio and well,
there is No pictures on there, just bitches and complaints about the
ARRL and their little bitches the Fascist Communiation Commission. The
next one is The N9OGL BBS which is all ham radio stuff, no pictures
really there, I believe there is a picture of the zoo I made in sims2
but that's about it. The last one is the Demented Otaku Chatline, no
pictures there either, that's a live chat board like IRC and is very
sledom used. But hey steve keep your lying we all need a good laugh
from a whinny little worm like you.

Todd N9OGL

Old November 29th 05, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

One more point I forgot there in the gallery there is more NO
POROGRAPHIC MATERIAL then there is porograhic material.

Todd Daugherty N9OGL

Old November 30th 05, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
oh yes!
Toiddie's "reputation" is well known around Taylorville, alright!
That's why the local ISP canned him, he can't get a job, and lives
in the basement of mommy and daddy's house

The ONLY REASON they canned me is because of those "FAKE" letters you
sent them, including the one with the fake IP ADDRESS.

Toiddie, they had MORE than enough of all the OTHER messages from
you to "make a case".

There steve your lying, I live at the very top of the house on the fourth floor.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you are...

(third if you don't count the basement) As for a "JOB" well first off I'm in
college and secondly dip #### I own my own ####ing business on the
square here in taylorville, you ####ing lying piece of ####.

You're sober long enough to leave the basement?

Uhhhhhh....Part 103 of the Federal Aviation Admisnistration's rules
and regulations are NOT "soruce of authority", Markie? Toiddie started
to spout off all the attribures of his "airplane", only to show a Team
HiMAX ultralight photo. He made the mistake of bragging about illegal
modifications to his ultralight.
His words.
Not mine.

Illegal modifications, well if that's the case then th FAA better go
after vast majority of the Ultralight community because the vast
majority of them are running "illegal ultralights".

No, the "vast majority" are not.

I am around a LOT of ultralights and only know of 2 that have
anything that might even be close to what you claim to ahve done...And
that was only because they were carrying an extra can of gas...But it
wasn't hooked to the fuel line system.

That was one of the
main reasons the FAA created the sports license and why it only
requires 20 hours of flying time and those that have had their hours in
as a ultralight pilot is grandfathered into the sport license.

One of the "main reasons" the FAA created the Sport Pilot category
was the efforts of the Experimental Aircraft Association.

and claims you are a pedophile...(SNIP)
He is.

No steve my web site is an Anime site or for you ####ing morons out
there that short for ANIMATION, anime orginate from Japan, that's what
i'm promoting and Not Pedophile. The Japanese Cartoons that childern
see on TV are NOT what childern see in japan. The anime has been
watered down but some stuff still gets through and you have to be a
real anime fan to spot that stuff, like when the the characters pull
down their eye lid and stick out their tongue that means #### you.

Whoa...there's a REAL man!

(watch some old episodes of pokemon and you see them do it). Another
thing is when a guy is around a girl and is bushing and gets a bloody
nose that means he thinking of perverted thoughts, I could tell you a
lot more. and the language is toned down alot in japan the characters
in anime's are known to say ****ed, ####, and #### once and a while.

Well aren't we impressed? Animated child pornography that uses
profanity.

Snipped Toiddie's page links.

The next one of course is the the Voice of amateur radio and well,
there is No pictures on there, just bitches and complaints about the
ARRL and their little bitches the Fascist Communiation Commission.

Here we go again....

Maybe you'd get that LPFM license if you'd submit TIMELY
applications written in pen, rather than crayon, Toiddie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 30th 05, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
oh yes!
Toiddie's "reputation" is well known around Taylorville, alright!
That's why the local ISP canned him, he can't get a job, and lives
in the basement of mommy and daddy's house

The ONLY REASON they canned me is because of those "FAKE" letters you
sent them, including the one with the fake IP ADDRESS.

Toiddie, they had MORE than enough of all the OTHER messages from
you to "make a case".

more lies

There steve your lying, I live at the very top of the house on the fourth floor.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you are...

indeed he does by what i hear

(third if you don't count the basement) As for a "JOB" well first off I'm in
college and secondly dip #### I own my own ####ing business on the
square here in taylorville, you ####ing lying piece of ####.

You're sober long enough to leave the basement?

more stevie lies

after all steve can't judge intoxicatoion without tests test he isn't
even able to legal preform
cut
Illegal modifications, well if that's the case then th FAA better go
after vast majority of the Ultralight community because the vast
majority of them are running "illegal ultralights".

No, the "vast majority" are not.

stevie claims supernatural authority to know what all ultralights have

cut
[...]

and you admit to seeing kiddy porn

Snipped Toiddie's page links.

The next one of course is the the Voice of amateur radio and well,
there is No pictures on there, just bitches and complaints about the
ARRL and their little bitches the Fascist Communiation Commission.

Here we go again....

Maybe you'd get that LPFM license if you'd submit TIMELY
applications written in pen, rather than crayon, Toiddie.

more of you bull****

Steve, K4YZ

an update on Stevie [email protected] Policy 23 December 1st 05 08:39 PM
day 3 of Stevie the coward an_old_friend Policy 10 August 14th 05 06:34 PM
High Tech Todd? Roger Policy 0 May 28th 05 08:15 AM
VEC rates to increase Mike Coslo Policy 125 February 22nd 05 01:04 AM
IT WILL NEVER END, PEEPEEHOLIC, NEVER! Stevie Iz A PeePeeHolic CB 0 April 7th 04 04:20 AM