Old November 29th 05, 12:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Why Markie Gets Made Fun Of So Easily

an old friend wrote:
not an old friend wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in news:1133215183.057922.94830
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
He's afraid of you for the same reason I fear of you --- exposure to
gay-borne STD's.

Stevie would only be en danger from if 2 thing were ture

one I had any STD

You've had them all? YAK!

more lies for cowards

No...It's a reply that tries to respond to your posts in the same
possessives and plurals that you "write" in.

L E A R N E N G L I S H and people will stop making fun of you!

S T O P trying to OVER-WRITE to compensate for your functional
illiteracy and it won't be so apparent!

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 29th 05, 05:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default stevie conitue is his cowardly attacks

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
not an old friend wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in news:1133215183.057922.94830
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
He's afraid of you for the same reason I fear of you --- exposure to
gay-borne STD's.

Stevie would only be en danger from if 2 thing were ture

one I had any STD

You've had them all? YAK!

more lies for cowards

cuting stevie playing speling cop

iundeed a whole new thread just to attack my spelling while he conitues
to avoid the issue like the coward he is

Old November 29th 05, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
not an old friend wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in news:1133215183.057922.94830
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
He's afraid of you for the same reason I fear of you --- exposure to
gay-borne STD's.

Stevie would only be en danger from if 2 thing were ture

one I had any STD

You've had them all? YAK!

more lies for cowards

cuting stevie playing speling cop

iundeed a whole new thread just to attack my spelling while he conitues
to avoid the issue like the coward he is

It's not about the spelling, you ignorant twit.

It's about your near-complete lack of understanding of
grammatically correct English, both the comprehension of and the
application of, that makes you so vunerable.

You're a fool. And "responses" like this one prove it.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 29th 05, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default stevie ****

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
not an old friend wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in news:1133215183.057922.94830
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
He's afraid of you for the same reason I fear of you --- exposure to
gay-borne STD's.

Stevie would only be en danger from if 2 thing were ture

one I had any STD

You've had them all? YAK!

more lies for cowards

cuting stevie playing speling cop

iundeed a whole new thread just to attack my spelling while he conitues
to avoid the issue like the coward he is

It's not about the spelling, you ignorant twit.

then you have been lying for years

Old November 29th 05, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default stevie making threats again

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
not an old friend wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in news:1133215183.057922.94830
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
He's afraid of you for the same reason I fear of you --- exposure to
gay-borne STD's.

Stevie would only be en danger from if 2 thing were ture

one I had any STD

You've had them all? YAK!

more lies for cowards

No...It's a reply that tries to respond to your posts in the same
possessives and plurals that you "write" in.

L E A R N E N G L I S H and people will stop making fun of you!

S T O P trying to OVER-WRITE to compensate for your functional
illiteracy and it won't be so apparent!

By the Stevie that was a threat since it carries an obvious of else

you need to grow up and learn to take the abuive you heap about

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 29th 05, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default stevie contiues his lie-athon

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
not an old friend wrote:

cut
more lies for cowards

cuting stevie playing speling cop

iundeed a whole new thread just to attack my spelling while he conitues
to avoid the issue like the coward he is

It's not about the spelling, you ignorant twit.

then you have een liying all along

answer the question it is a simple thing but you are too scared to do
it

answer the question whyyou have to make sexuality an issue in radio
cuting the rest
Steve, K4YZ

Old November 29th 05, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
not an old friend wrote:

cut
more lies for cowards

cuting stevie playing speling cop

iundeed a whole new thread just to attack my spelling while he conitues
to avoid the issue like the coward he is

It's not about the spelling, you ignorant twit.

then you have een liying all along

No, I've not.

YOU refuse to accept the answers.

answer the question it is a simple thing but you are too scared to do
it

Done already.

answer the question whyyou have to make sexuality an issue in radio

A L R E A D Y D O N E M A R K I E ! ! ! ! ! ! !

HERE'S MY ANSWER YET AGAIN MARKIE!

It wouldn't BE an "issue" if you'd stop bringing it up!

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 29th 05, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default stevie lies again

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
answer the question whyyou have to make sexuality an issue in radio

A L R E A D Y D O N E M A R K I E ! ! ! ! ! ! !

HERE'S MY ANSWER YET AGAIN MARKIE!

It wouldn't BE an "issue" if you'd stop bringing it up!

but I did not

nor did I call Todd gay

you brought it up

WARNING! GAY PAGAN DRAFTEE IDIOT BACK IN TOWN! KB9RQZ and N9OGL to
WED..?!?!
link to full text follows

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...2b556c 2e5f93

so you lied agian

I did not bring it up YOU DID
why?

what relavance did it have

why did you call Todd gay

My neverbringin it up will not stop you bring accusing todd of being
gay or BB or anyone else

why do you lie about this point
Steve, K4YZ

Old November 29th 05, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:25:01 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an old friend wrote:

more lies for cowards
cuting stevie playing speling cop

I doubt that Steve is any more or less cute after your work.

never said anything about stevie being cute ever

he isn't despite his claims I lust after his body

iundeed a whole new thread just to attack my spelling while he conitues
to avoid the issue like the coward he is

"Iundeed"! Please "conitue" your butchery of the "lang".

I don't need your presmission to post but it is nice of your to admit
I have the right

Who here has begun more recent threads than you?

no one and it will go one till Steve answeris than question

Dave K8MN

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old November 29th 05, 11:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an old friend wrote:

more lies for cowards
cuting stevie playing speling cop

I doubt that Steve is any more or less cute after your work.

iundeed a whole new thread just to attack my spelling while he conitues
to avoid the issue like the coward he is

"Iundeed"! Please "conitue" your butchery of the "lang".

Who here has begun more recent threads than you?

Dave K8MN

Brain has Stevie paid up on the bet he made a few years ago an old friend Policy 30 November 30th 05 12:47 AM
The "Almost" Delta Loop Antenna for Limited Space Shortwave Listening (SWL) made from TV 'type' Parts RHF Shortwave 0 October 16th 05 12:34 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
FS: Connectors/Adapters/Meters/Etc. Ben Equipment 0 January 1st 04 02:55 PM
FS: Connectors/Adapters/Meters/Etc. Ben Equipment 0 January 1st 04 02:55 PM