Old November 30th 05, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default when will stevie decide to end this game?

Stevie can end this series of attack post by answering the following
questions truthfully and senibly

what relavance does sexulaity have to radio ? (not y sexuality but any
sexuality)

why does stevie make sexualiy based attack threads

why does stevie lie about people's sexuality

all he has to do answer these question and the barrage of posts will
stop

Old November 30th 05, 05:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default when will Markie decide to end this game? When Will He Stop Spamming the NG For Even Yet MORE Deviant Gratification?

an Old friend wrote:
Stevie can end this series of attack post by answering the following
questions truthfully and senibly

That's already been done (truthfully). What was "senibly" supposed
to be in English?

what relavance does sexulaity have to radio ? (not y sexuality but any
sexuality)

Answered.

why does stevie make sexualiy based attack threads

As ofd right now, you're the onw with 97 threads or resposnes to
threads with the words "sex" or "sxuality" (or some other abortion of
those wrods)

why does stevie lie about people's sexuality

I haven't.

all he has to do answer these question and the barrage of posts will
stop

If you'd read, Markie, you'd have seen my answer THREE TIMES
today.

But you've been so anxious to keep this assinine behaviour going
that you've either ignored it, or simply don't like it.

In either case, YOU are the one responsible for spamming the NG.

Just one more reason to laugh at you....As if we NEEDED one more!

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 30th 05, 08:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default when will Markie decide to end this game? easy as I said when you answer the question coward

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
Stevie can end this series of attack post by answering the following
questions truthfully and senibly

That's already been done (truthfully). What was "senibly" supposed
to be in English?

what relavance does sexulaity have to radio ? (not y sexuality but any
sexuality)

Answered.

no it hasn't been\

STOP LYING

why does stevie make sexualiy based attack threads

As ofd right now, you're the onw with 97 threads or resposnes to
threads with the words "sex" or "sxuality" (or some other abortion of
those wrods)

that isn't the question

why do you make sexualy oreinted attack thread

why does stevie lie about people's sexuality

I haven't.

yes you have
about mine, brains and todd's

why do you lie like this

all he has to do answer these question and the barrage of posts will
stop

If you'd read, Markie, you'd have seen my answer THREE TIMES
today.

I have read your wordsbut they don't answer the question

But you've been so anxious to keep this assinine behaviour going
that you've either ignored it, or simply don't like it.

more lies from stvie

In either case, YOU are the one responsible for spamming the NG.

more lies

I am not spaming the NG

you are lying and avoiding a simple question

what does Todd sexuality have to do with Radio

what does Brains have to do with radio what does mine have to do with
radio

why are you aftraid to answer the question?

Old December 1st 05, 07:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

answer the question posed

why do you prefer this series of attack to teling the truth

esp from a man that claims not to tolerate lying

so come clean stop your lying

Old December 1st 05, 07:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
Stevie can end this series of attack post by answering the following
questions truthfully and senibly

That's already been done (truthfully). What was "senibly" supposed
to be in English?

what relavance does sexulaity have to radio ? (not y sexuality but any
sexuality)

Answered.

no it hasn't been

Yes it has been.

I am sorry you don't like the answer, but thems'-da-breaks.

STOP LYING

I haven't started.

why does stevie make sexualiy based attack threads

As ofd right now, you're the one with 97 threads or resposnes to
threads with the words "sex" or "sxuality" (or some other abortion of
those wrods)

that isn't the question

Sure it is.

I told you if you'd stop bringing it up, it wouldn't be a topic of
conversation.

why do you make sexualy oreinted attack thread

As of right now, I count ovr 132 threads authored by YOU demanding
"answers" to questions about sexuality.

None by me.

And I've by NO MEANS opened all the posts. I am sure 132 is a
conservative tally.

why does stevie lie about people's sexuality

I haven't.

yes you have
about mine, brains and todd's

Nothing's been discussed that wasn't in some way, shape or form
opened by them.

Stop doing it and there's no issue.

why do you lie like this

Asking yourself a rhetoical question?

It's hard to tell since you refuse to use proper punctuation.

all he has to do answer these question and the barrage of posts will
stop

If you'd read, Markie, you'd have seen my answer THREE TIMES
today.

I have read your wordsbut they don't answer the question

And I've told you that if you don't like my answer, that's too bad.

So now YOU have acknowledged that YOU have read what I posted.

The ONLY issue here is YOUR refusal to accept it and move on.

Ergo everything that occurs from this point on IS clearly your
doings.

But you've been so anxious to keep this assinine behaviour going
that you've either ignored it, or simply don't like it.

more lies from stvie

Nope.

YOU have acknowledged that you read what I wrote...You have been
clearly stating that I haven't responded to your demands, but now you
ARE acknowledging that you HAVE been reading them.

LiarLiar Pants-On-Fire, Markie.

You're busted.

In either case, YOU are the one responsible for spamming the NG.

more lies

Nope.

Count all the threads that presently occupy RRAP authored by you.

Open some of those threads and count the repsonses by you.

I am not spaming the NG

Sure you are.

you are lying and avoiding a simple question

I am not "lying", and YOU have acknowledged in this very post I am
responding to that you HAVE read my answers.

what does Todd sexuality have to do with Radio

what does Brains have to do with radio what does mine have to do with
radio

why are you aftraid to answer the question?

A N S W E R E D!

And YOU acknowledged that you read it.

Just one more reason to laugh at you....As if we NEEDED one more!

Still.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 05, 07:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default stevei conitues lie-athon

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
Stevie can end this series of attack post by answering the following
questions truthfully and senibly

That's already been done (truthfully). What was "senibly" supposed
to be in English?

what relavance does sexulaity have to radio ? (not y sexuality but any
sexuality)

Answered.

no it hasn't been

Yes it has been.

no it has not

I am sorry you don't like the answer, but thems'-da-breaks.

STOP LYING

I haven't started.

why does stevie make sexualiy based attack threads

As ofd right now, you're the one with 97 threads or resposnes to
threads with the words "sex" or "sxuality" (or some other abortion of
those wrods)

that isn't the question

Sure it is.

I told you if you'd stop bringing it up, it wouldn't be a topic of
conversation.

which does not answer the question

the question is why is it relavant

i did not ask why it was the topic of conversation

it also does not explain why you lie and say Todd is gay
flush

Old December 27th 05, 06:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 29 Nov 2005 21:50:19 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an Old friend wrote:
Stevie can end this series of attack post by answering the following
questions truthfully and senibly

That's already been done (truthfully). What was "senibly" supposed
to be in English?

nope you have not answered the question

what does anyone sexuality to do with have radio

what relavance does sexulaity have to radio ? (not y sexuality but any
sexuality)

Answered.

nope
cut
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

BTW with the exalant response steve you can look forward to seeing this email addy on RRAP a while

Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 24th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve helps people abuse kids

he does if his clami about tape is true
Old January 24th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:

Nothing new. Nothing that validates his new e-mail addee.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 24th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default how does steve abuse his wife?

by coming home?