Old December 2nd 05, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default when will Dave stop claimingI am responible for what other people post

or will he continue to assert that I am respoible for other reporting
stuuf intot he Newsgruop

Old December 2nd 05, 05:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Troy Reynolds

On 1 Dec 2005 17:18:34 -0800, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

or will he continue to assert that I am respoible for other reporting
stuuf intot he Newsgruop

Seriously, what the hell are you on about? Flooding the NG is one
thing however it would be apreciated if you could make some sense
whilst doing so.

- Troy
Old December 2nd 05, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

or will he continue to assert that I am respoible for other reporting
stuuf intot he Newsgruop

Seriously, what the hell are you on about?

Dave and Steve object to the fact I don'thide my sexuality welle nough
to suit them

Stevei insists on lying about the sexual orientation of severl folks
on RRAP

Stevie refuses comepletely to answer what sexuality has to do with
radio and objects to me responding to these attacks which started
becuase Stevie decide to haerld my arrival with a post title Gay pagan
back in town

Flooding the NG is one
thing however it would be apreciated if you could make some sense
whilst doing so.

I am dyslexisc and it sin'r easy dave and stevie also insist that for
that reason as well i lack the right to post here unless I make my
posts suit their tastes

I am trying to oush bac we shall see how it plays out

Indeed Steve claim he has called to cops to have me arrested for
flooding the NG

I assmue he is lying about that one

but stevie can stop by simply saying why what I or or Todd or BB or
anyone else does sexauly and legaly have to do with radio

or at least agree to stop doing this

any more questions on this matter I will answer assuming I see them

- Troy

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 2nd 05, 06:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Troy Reynolds

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 00:00:44 -0500, wrote:

Stevei insists on lying about the sexual orientation of severl folks
on RRAP

So ****ing what? Nobody gives a **** and neither should you.

- Troy
Old December 2nd 05, 12:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Troy Reynolds wrote:
On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 00:00:44 -0500, wrote:

Stevei insists on lying about the sexual orientation of severl folks
on RRAP

So ####ing what? Nobody gives a #### and neither should you.

Forget it, Troy.

Markie's considerate of and concious of one thing and one thing
only....And that's what Markie wants...As you can see by his
several-day-long spamming of the NG for his own gratification.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 5th 05, 11:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Markie: I Typed This Slowly Since I Know You Can't Read Fast. Enjoy.

wrote:

or will he continue to assert that I am respoible for other reporting
stuuf intot he Newsgruop

Seriously, what the hell are you on about?

Dave and Steve object to the fact I don'thide my sexuality welle nough
to suit them

No...we don't like your idiotic threats, your perpetual claims of
victimisation, your allegations of abuse, stalking and otherwise
assinine behaviour.

Oh, and the lying is really got to stop.

Stevei insists on lying about the sexual orientation of severl folks
on RRAP

Stevie refuses comepletely to answer what sexuality has to do with
radio and objects to me responding to these attacks which started
becuase Stevie decide to haerld my arrival with a post title Gay pagan
back in town

The question's been answered five times in the last several days,
Markie...You just don't like the answer.

I'm not going to change it just to make you happy.

Flooding the NG is one
thing however it would be apreciated if you could make some sense
whilst doing so.

I am dyslexisc and it sin'r easy dave and stevie also insist that for
that reason as well i lack the right to post here unless I make my
posts suit their tastes

No...You CLAIM to have an IQ of 248 and expertise in computer
technolgy, yet you can't, indeed won't, put a spellchecking program to
work for you.

I am trying to oush bac we shall see how it plays out

You're trying to WHAT?

Indeed Steve claim he has called to cops to have me arrested for
flooding the NG

No, I have not claimed I have called the cops to have you arrested
for flooding the newsgroup.

I assmue he is lying about that one

You can assume all you want about "that one" since you were so far
off the mark (pardon the pun) that it doesn't matter.

but stevie can stop by simply saying why what I or or Todd or BB or
anyone else does sexauly and legaly have to do with radio

"Stevie" has nothing to stop.

"Stevie" isn't the one flooding the NG with illiterate threats,
profanity and unwarranted demands.

Markie is.

or at least agree to stop doing this

Stop doing what?

any more questions on this matter I will answer assuming I see them

More random words in search of order and meaning, Markie.

Steve, K4YZ

Stevie doesn't get it is about HIS words such as these [email protected] Policy 67 November 12th 05 04:59 PM
Lennie Knows More Glendale Psycho Policy 129 August 12th 05 04:54 PM
Hey Twist!!!! AKC KennelMaster CB 45 September 3rd 04 02:45 AM
The Pool N2EY Policy 515 February 22nd 04 03:14 AM
stuff for all hams [email protected] General 0 December 19th 03 07:31 PM