Old December 2nd 05, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why does stevie claim only other folks are subject to limits on the amount of their posting

Stevei in response to being asked why he kept starting new thread
began a flamefest complaining that BB was trying to impose a limit on
his postsing I agreed that stevie was limited to number of threads he
could start.

I merely claim the same preveldeg as Stevie
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 2nd 05, 05:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stevei lies about spaming

On 1 Dec 2005 22:40:23 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
Stevei in response to being asked why he kept starting new thread
began a flamefest complaining that BB was trying to impose a limit on
his postsing I agreed that stevie was limited to number of threads he
could start.

"Stevie" "posting" "Stevie [again]

I started no such "flamefest", Markie

I merely claim the same preveldeg as Stevie

"priviledge"

You're not claiming any "priviledge".

another lie from stevie

You're spamming the NG.

nope flooding yes
It's a violation of TOS.

no vilation of my TOS

after all you point that anyone may start as many threads as they
swish
..Not that
"rules" ever bothered you.

still more lies I obey lots of rules like those of the FCC

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 2nd 05, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default nothing bu tlies from Stevie

wrote:
Stevei in response to being asked why he kept starting new thread
began a flamefest complaining that BB was trying to impose a limit on
his postsing I agreed that stevie was limited to number of threads he
could start.

"Stevie" "posting" "Stevie [again]

I started no such "flamefest", Markie

I merely claim the same preveldeg as Stevie

"priviledge"

You're not claiming any "priviledge".

another lie from stevie

Nope.

yes you are lying I am claiming preveldge
flushing th rest