Old December 9th 05, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default on the subject of forgeris

I belive I have now made my point in the past few days stevie has
admitted that he has forged posts forged nicks he just wants to quibble
as to where he did his forging as if that made a difference

I have for the monet discontinued my forging of Steie after all my
point is made

Un like stvei I can and do move on while stevie hasn't moved on about
anything since he got here

Old December 9th 05, 11:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default on the subject of forgeris (FORGERIES)

an_old_friend wrote:
I belive I have now made my point in the past few days stevie has
admitted that he has forged posts forged nicks he just wants to quibble
as to where he did his forging as if that made a difference

I've never forged a post.

That I zinged you in the attributes is fair-play turn-about for
past transgression of yuor own.

I have NEVER falsified your e-mail address nor made up a nick that
misrepresented yours (or anyone else's) callsign in the USENET line.

It's not "quibbling"...it's fact.

I have for the monet discontinued my forging of Steie after all my
point is made

No...What was "made" was YOU misrepresenting the truth...Again...

Un like stvei I can and do move on while stevie hasn't moved on about
anything since he got here

"I Haven't moved on...?!?!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over 300 spam posts in five days, Markie....ALL OF THEM about your
hang-ups about your "sexualty"... ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Thanks, Markie! I can always count on you for a laugh!

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 9th 05, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
I belive I have now made my point in the past few days stevie has
admitted that he has forged posts forged nicks he just wants to quibble
as to where he did his forging as if that made a difference

I've never forged a post.

A lie.

That I zinged you in the attributes

Zinged? Just say "Forged."

is fair-play turn-about for
past transgression of yuor own.

Fair Play? There is no excuse for it.

I have NEVER falsified your e-mail address nor made up a nick that
misrepresented yours (or anyone else's) callsign in the USENET line.

You are such an hono[u]rable guy. Pffft.

It's not "quibbling"...it's fact.

The fact is that you are making distinctions that don't exist, and
excuses for your bad behavio[u]r.

I have for the monet discontinued my forging of Steie after all my
point is made

No...What was "made" was YOU misrepresenting the truth...Again...

And you lie.

Un like stvei I can and do move on while stevie hasn't moved on about
anything since he got here

"I Haven't moved on...?!?!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same old maniacal laugh. I guess you haven't moved on after all.

Over 300 spam posts in five days, Markie....ALL OF THEM about your
hang-ups about your "sexualty"... ! ! ! ! ! ! !

But according to you, only 160 new posts are required to show "internet
stalking." Shall I count all of the unnecessary new threads that
you've started, usually to call someone a new name or to claim lies and
cowardice???

Thanks, Markie! I can always count on you for a laugh!

Steve, K4YZ

And we can always count on you for a lie.

Old December 9th 05, 11:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
I belive I have now made my point in the past few days stevie has
admitted that he has forged posts forged nicks he just wants to quibble
as to where he did his forging as if that made a difference

I've never forged a post.

A lie.

Not.

That I zinged you in the attributes

Zinged? Just say "Forged."

They were not forged.

Would you like for me to send you a copy of Websters to your CBA,
Brain?

is fair-play turn-about for
past transgression of yuor own.

Fair Play? There is no excuse for it.

Tell that to Markie. He's the one making posts as ",
Brain.

I've not made a single post under anyone else's screen name.

I have NEVER falsified your e-mail address nor made up a nick that
misrepresented yours (or anyone else's) callsign in the USENET line.

You are such an hono[u]rable guy. Pffft.

Moreso than you or the other Feeble Five, Brain.

It's not "quibbling"...it's fact.

The fact is that you are making distinctions that don't exist, and
excuses for your bad behavio[u]r.

What bad behaviour?

And Brain...If you don't care to use the British spellilng of a
word, simply don't use it.

I have for the monet discontinued my forging of Steie after all my
point is made

No...What was "made" was YOU misrepresenting the truth...Again...

And you lie.

Nope.

Un like stvei I can and do move on while stevie hasn't moved on about
anything since he got here

"I Haven't moved on...?!?!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same old maniacal laugh. I guess you haven't moved on after all.

What does having a good laugh over yet another Markie Mularkie
have to do with it, Brain?

Over 300 spam posts in five days, Markie....ALL OF THEM about your
hang-ups about your "sexualty"... ! ! ! ! ! ! !

But according to you, only 160 new posts are required to show "internet
stalking." Shall I count all of the unnecessary new threads that
you've started, usually to call someone a new name or to claim lies and
cowardice???

Oh?

Where did I say that?

And WHEN have I EVER spammed this NG like you brother has?

Thanks, Markie! I can always count on you for a laugh!

Steve, K4YZ

And we can always count on you for a lie.

What lie, PuppetBoy?

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 10th 05, 02:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Frank Gilliland

On 9 Dec 2005 15:48:45 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
.com:

wrote:

snip

The fact is that you are making distinctions that don't exist, and
excuses for your bad behavio[u]r.

What bad behaviour?

And Brain...If you don't care to use the British spellilng of a
word, simply don't use it.

"spelling"

Steve "Yellow Dog" Robeson, K4YZ

Shut up, Dud.

Old December 10th 05, 12:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 9 Dec 2005 15:48:45 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
.com:

Shut up, Dud.

Not in your wildest dreams, little boy...

Come back with your demands when you've made amends for your
behaviour in the Corps, jail bird.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 10th 05, 06:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

...the sun sets on the Tomb of the Unknown Solder as a solitary
figure in a patch-adorned flight suit slowly paces out his lonely
path of anger, J-38 in one hand, bayonetted surplus USMC soldering
iron in the other. Pre-recorded marine marches softly fill the
air, interspersed with beepings of a few PCTA morsebirds not
yet extinct. The Tomb of the Unknown Solder is a lonely place,
deep in the Wannabe Valley, full of neuroses, anger, and
frustration. The single sentinel counts cadennce to himself,
muttering "flux you, flux you" between the slow steps. His fists
are clenched, eager to do bottle but only sipping a cup of
unkindness. Sadly the sentinel at the Tomb of the Unknown Solder
keeps going. There is no rosin for what he does and that is the
tragedy. The sun slowly sets on the Tomb of the Unknown Solder
leaving only the red light of fire in the eyes of the muttering
sentinel. Those glow in the dark like demon pilot lights.
Hatred lives on in his twilight of despair.

Temper fry.

Old December 10th 05, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
I belive I have now made my point in the past few days stevie has
admitted that he has forged posts forged nicks he just wants to quibble
as to where he did his forging as if that made a difference

I've never forged a post.

A lie.

Not.

Another lie. You stack them up like cordwood before a New England
winter.

That I zinged you in the attributes

Zinged? Just say "Forged."

They were not forged.

They were. You changed his attributions, you skunk.

Would you like for me to send you a copy of Websters to your CBA,
Brain?

Nothing of yours is welcome here.

is fair-play turn-about for
past transgression of yuor own.

Fair Play? There is no excuse for it.

Tell that to Markie. He's the one making posts as ",
Brain.

I'm telling it to you because you are the one who changed "an old
friend" to "raped an old friend."

You're dispicable.

I've not made a single post under anyone else's screen name.

You invent new screen names and post anonymously, you skunk.

I have NEVER falsified your e-mail address nor made up a nick that
misrepresented yours (or anyone else's) callsign in the USENET line.

You are such an hono[u]rable guy. Pffft.

Moreso than you or the other Feeble Five, Brain.

I have nothing to do with your lack of hono[u]r. It is entirely in
your hands and you have no one to blame except yourself.

It's not "quibbling"...it's fact.

The fact is that you are making distinctions that don't exist, and
excuses for your bad behavio[u]r.

What bad behaviour?

"raped an old friend"

And Brain...If you don't care to use the British spellilng of a
word, simply don't use it.

"spelling" Try not to post when you're drunk or high.

I have for the monet discontinued my forging of Steie after all my
point is made

No...What was "made" was YOU misrepresenting the truth...Again...

And you lie.

Nope.

You are very reliable. You can always be counted on to lie.

Un like stvei I can and do move on while stevie hasn't moved on about
anything since he got here

"I Haven't moved on...?!?!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same old maniacal laugh. I guess you haven't moved on after all.

What does having a good laugh over yet another Markie Mularkie
have to do with it, Brain?

You are very reliable. You can always be counted on to call names.

Over 300 spam posts in five days, Markie....ALL OF THEM about your
hang-ups about your "sexualty"... ! ! ! ! ! ! !

But according to you, only 160 new posts are required to show "internet
stalking." Shall I count all of the unnecessary new threads that
you've started, usually to call someone a new name or to claim lies and
cowardice???

Oh?

Where did I say that?

Look up your very own new thread with "160 messages" in the subject.

And WHEN have I EVER spammed this NG like you brother has?

That someone else has out-assholed you is not the point. You set the
criterion at 160 new threads as internet stalking.

Now do you want me to attempt to count the new threads you've started
about Mark?

....the new threads that you've started about Tod?

....the new threads that you've started about Len?

....the new threads that you've started about Cutie Boy?

....the new threads that you've started about me?

I'm thinking that's five (5) counts of internet stalking, by your
definition.

OR you just might want to back off on the claim that Mark is "internet-stalking" you, you disreputable internet skunk..

Thanks, Markie! I can always count on you for a laugh!

Steve, K4YZ

And we can always count on you for a lie.

What lie, PuppetBoy?

Steve, K4YZ

The ""raped an old friend" is not a forgery" lie, you Skanky Nurse.

Old December 11th 05, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
I belive I have now made my point in the past few days stevie has
admitted that he has forged posts forged nicks he just wants to quibble
as to where he did his forging as if that made a difference

I've never forged a post.

A lie.

Not.

Another lie. You stack them up like cordwood before a New England
winter.

and with far less excuse

That I zinged you in the attributes

Zinged? Just say "Forged."

They were not forged.

They were. You changed his attributions, you skunk.

my atrituburtes len BB as well I think

Would you like for me to send you a copy of Websters to your CBA,
Brain?

Nothing of yours is welcome here.

is fair-play turn-about for
past transgression of yuor own.

Fair Play? There is no excuse for it.

Tell that to Markie. He's the one making posts as ",
Brain.

I'm telling it to you because you are the one who changed "an old
friend" to "raped an old friend."

he has an excuse when he does stuff no one else does right

stvei sick

You're dispicable.

I've not made a single post under anyone else's screen name.

You invent new screen names and post anonymously, you skunk.

BTW I have not made any posts under anyone else screen the interenet
does not have only AOL or prehaps a few other places

I have NEVER falsified your e-mail address nor made up a nick that
misrepresented yours (or anyone else's) callsign in the USENET line.

You are such an hono[u]rable guy. Pffft.

Moreso than you or the other Feeble Five, Brain.

I have nothing to do with your lack of hono[u]r. It is entirely in
your hands and you have no one to blame except yourself.

It's not "quibbling"...it's fact.

The fact is that you are making distinctions that don't exist, and
excuses for your bad behavio[u]r.

What bad behaviour?

"raped an old friend"

And Brain...If you don't care to use the British spellilng of a
word, simply don't use it.

"spelling" Try not to post when you're drunk or high.

amusing how that is his preveldge alone

[...]

while at the same claiming he has never stalked some one

BTW I am not stalking stevie I am trying to throw out engoug cyber
chaff to keep him out of my hair

Now do you want me to attempt to count the new threads you've started
about Mark?

...the new threads that you've started about Tod?

...the new threads that you've started about Len?

...the new threads that you've started about Cutie Boy?

...the new threads that you've started about me?

I'm thinking that's five (5) counts of internet stalking, by your
definition.

his diffination only apply to other

OR you just might want to back off on the claim that Mark is "internet-stalking" you, you disreputable internet skunk..

Thanks, Markie! I can always count on you for a laugh!

Steve, K4YZ

And we can always count on you for a lie.

What lie, PuppetBoy?

Steve, K4YZ

The ""raped an old friend" is not a forgery" lie, you Skanky Nurse.

yea stvei does rack em up

Old December 11th 05, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Frank Gilliland

On 10 Dec 2005 04:17:09 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
.com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 9 Dec 2005 15:48:45 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
.com:

Shut up, Dud.

Not in your wildest dreams, little boy...

Come back with your demands when you've made amends for your
behaviour in the Corps, jail bird.

I -have- made amends, Dud -- by losing rank and pay, and (ironically)
by doing time in the brig (not 'jail'). Even before I had my discharge
upgraded, my "general under honorable conditions" was prima facie that
I had fulfilled my duties and that I owe them nothing more. The only
person who has -any- problem with my service is you. But never having
served in the Corps yourself, your opinion means squat.

However, I will rephrase my comment:

Put up or shut up, Yellow Dog.

More Proof Of Mark Morgan's Lying About His "Religion" Being "Bashed" K4YZ Policy 6 December 1st 05 07:54 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
New Truck driver & CB Mr Winky CB 51 December 13th 03 05:24 PM