Old December 19th 05, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KØHB

Default To all my rrap friends

Dearest Friends,

It becomes my painful duty to write you a letter of apology instead of sending
you the Christmas remembrance that I had intended for you.

Knowing so well the appetites, likes and dislikes of my close friends, I made up
a list of twelve of my best friends and went down and bought twelve quarts of
eighteen-year-old Glenmorangie single malt whiskey. Nothing but the very finest
for my friends. I took this home and put it in my closet and intended to put it
up in nice Christmas packages and send it out to you late this week just before
Christmas.

K0CKB got to fumbling around in the closet and found the liquor and didn't
understand just what I intended to do with it. So she came up and told me to
empty the contents of every bottle down the sink, or else. So I proceeded with
the unpleasant task.

I withdrew the cork from the first bottle and poured the contents down the sink,
with the exception of one glass which I drank. I extracted the cork of the
second bottle and likewise poured the contents down the sink, with the exception
of the glass which I drank. I pulled the sink from the next bottle from the cork
of the next and drank one sink out of it and threw the rest down the glass. I
pulled the sink out of the next glass and poured the cork from the bottle. Then
I corked the sink with the glass, bottled the drink and drank the pour.

When I had everything emptied, I steadied the house with one hand and counted
the bottles, corks, glasses, andsinks with the other, which were twenty-nine.
And, as the houses came by, I counted them again and finally had all the houses
and bottles and corks and glasses and sinks counted, except one house which I
drank.

So this accounts, dear friend, for your not receiving a more stimulating
Christmas present than this letter. I sincerely hope that from some other source
you get all the joys and happiness that come from Christmas remembrances.

"May the Good Lord take care of you, but not too soon."

73, Hans, K0HB
--
"1944 Poster Child for The National Precocious Little ******* Campaign"

{{{{* http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb

Old December 20th 05, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

KØHB wrote:
[...]

Hans, you're a repeat offender. I hope MN isn't one of those "three
strikes and you're out" states cause you've uncorked those bottles for
at least three years straight.

Merry Christmas. bb

Old December 20th 05, 05:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default ahns the achol abuser

KØHB wrote:
[...]

abusing all that poor inocent achol

Old December 20th 05, 11:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:

abusing all that poor inocent achol

Not nearly as bad as the abuse you heap upon the English language,
Markie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 20th 05, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:

abusing all that poor inocent achol

That's an interesting subject line, Mark--very poetic.

Dave K8MN

Old December 20th 05, 09:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

abusing all that poor inocent achol

That's an interesting subject line, Mark--very poetic.

gald you like it

Dave K8MN

Old December 21st 05, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an Old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

abusing all that poor inocent achol

That's an interesting subject line, Mark--very poetic.

gald you like it

gald indeed sayeth the evening twit

gald to hear it pleezeth you

no time to check the spelling of the wurdz

my lbirary buk is overdoo

Dave K8MN
Old December 21st 05, 08:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

abusing all that poor inocent achol
That's an interesting subject line, Mark--very poetic.

gald you like it

gald indeed sayeth the evening twit

gee you are an ungratefull wrech thank the guy and what does he do but
get insulting

gald to hear it pleezeth you

yuo are welcome

no time to check the spelling of the wurdz

and no need to bother

my lbirary buk is overdoo

then deal with it at once since you are threfore stealing from the
public

Dave K8MN

RRAP has gone to hell in a handbasket Rooooooodney Policy 35 January 26th 06 03:27 PM
HOWTO: Clean up rrap Lloyd Policy 4 December 2nd 05 07:39 PM
RRAP suggestion: Let's all go back to 14.313 again dancin chicken Policy 2 April 29th 05 03:15 AM
RRAP Drivel Roster 2004/04 Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê Policy 0 May 14th 04 05:31 PM
Info for friends in the middle of the trouble in Haiti Candy Shortwave 5 February 10th 04 12:51 PM