Old December 22nd 05, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default newflash Mark admits to making ero wrt to stevei stament

stevie asked something like if I thought he(stevei looked relitive of
mine. I said no
I was in fact most likely worng

I a sure stevie looks like many men incluing relitives of mine from the
angle he insists on show us her in RRAP, his ass.

I was in error I pologize for that erro and I hope it did not confuse
anybody (except stveie )

Old December 22nd 05, 05:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default newflash (NEWSFLASH) Mark (MARKIE) admits to making ero (ERROR) wrt to stevei (STEVIE) stament (STATEMENT)

Mark C. Morgan is a pathological liar and thief:

The following screen names, e-mail aliases, and Amateur Radio callsigns
have been stolen by him:

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 27th 05, 05:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
Mark C. Morgan is a pathological liar and thief:

stveie the asshole can't even acept a correction and apology when I do
give one why should anyone beleive that anything stevei says is true

Old December 27th 05, 06:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Mark C. Morgan is a pathological liar and thief:

stveie the ###hole can't even acept a correction and apology when I do
give one why should anyone beleive that anything stevei says is true

What correction?

What apology?

And why are you addressing those comments to "stvie the ###hole",
when it was ME that you were responding to...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 28th 05, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:

And why are you addressing those comments to "stvie the ###hole",
when it was ME that you were responding to...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Are you saying that Mark has you confused with someone else?