Old December 24th 05, 04:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Tammy

Default Cmdr. Buzz Corey exposed!

Super Sleuth 2Test has proven himself to be a junior Dick Tracy of the
highest order. According to 2Test, Commander Buzz Corey is none other than
N9PGE.
I've always wondered who The Commander is and now I know. Thank you 2Test
for your shining example of detective work and filling the rest of us in.

In light of this new revelation, and since it is apparent that The Commander
rankles (that means "causing irritation", Roger) vertically challenged Woger
2Test, I think I'll look up N9PGE's callsign and send a Christmas card his
way. I'll tell him The Dwarf sent me.

Old December 26th 05, 02:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Tammy wrote:
Super Sleuth 2Test has proven himself to be a junior Dick Tracy of the

Super chicken**** Tammy has proven to be a cocksucker of the highest
order.

"2Test" ---- Dumbass makes good spell!

I've always wondered who The Commander is and now I know. Thank you 2Test
for your shining example of detective work and filling the rest of us in.

Keep seeing Roger behind every post, cocksucking Davies. Now, tell us
why your parents even though they are divorced, didn't want you around
this xmas.

In light of this new revelation, and since it is apparent that The Commander
rankles (that means "causing irritation", Roger) vertically challenged Woger

BWHAHAHAHA Coming from some short fat **** (You are 5'6") Davies, that
is ironic.

2Test, I think I'll look up N9PGE's callsign and send a Christmas card his
way. I'll tell him The Dwarf sent me.

Naturally, you don't have the balls to use your own identity. Coward.

BTW: Enjoy the meat you crave so much, cocksucker.
http://www.big-cocks-jokes.com/images/big-penis.jpg

Old December 26th 05, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
cmdr buzz corey

"Keep seeing Roger behind every post, cocksucking Davies"

Wogie is behind the curtains.

"Naturally, you don't have the balls to use your own identity. Coward.
"

Kinda like you 2test.

Old December 26th 05, 10:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

cmdr buzz corey wrote:
"Keep seeing Roger behind every post, cocksucking Davies"

Wogie is behind the curtains.

"Naturally, you don't have the balls to use your own identity. Coward.
"

Kinda like you 2test.

poor coward but what do we expect from a cancelled cartoon charater

Old December 27th 05, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
cmdr buzz corey

"poor coward but what do we expect from a cancelled cartoon charater "

Poor an_old_idiot, doesn't even know there was no such cartoon
character (notice the correct spelling of character).

Old December 27th 05, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

cmdr buzz corey wrote:
"poor coward but what do we expect from a cancelled cartoon charater "

Poor an_old_idiot, doesn't even know there was no such cartoon
character (notice the correct spelling of character).

ah so there was never even that much ah poor cancelle dkook

Old December 27th 05, 06:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
\I'm Not Roger\

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in message
ups.com...
"Keep seeing Roger behind every post, cocksucking Davies"

Wogie is behind the curtains.

"Naturally, you don't have the balls to use your own identity. Coward.
"

Kinda like you 2test.
..
Wogie, "Who says I'm Roger?" says, "Keep seeing Roger behind every post,
cocksucking Davies" while all the while this sick little knee-high dwarf
sees Lloyd behind every post. Look at the irony!

Roger, being an obviously disturbed fifty year old male doesn't see himself
as a stalker. His entire life revolves around Usenet and the Nim Busters
boards, but he is not a "stalker", at least not according to Roger.

And for Woger to call others "coiwards" (documented spelling) is the
ultimate of ironies from a man who hides behind anon remailers and false
accounts.

So, "Not Roger", where are YOUR cujones? You've second-guessed just about
everybody here as to who you think they really are, you've posted names and
addresses, alleged criminal records you falsify at will, and yet you hide in
the shadows and cower behind the curtains. Still ****ing your pantaloons,
aren't you?

And by the way, I am STILL not Cmdr. Buss Corey.

"The funny thing is, you don't know your fat ass from a whole in
the ground, ****-for-brains." Roger Wiseman, 1995

Old December 27th 05, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
cmdr buzz corey

an old idot wrote:
cmdr buzz corey wrote:
"poor coward but what do we expect from a cancelled cartoon charater "

Poor an_old_idiot, doesn't even know there was no such cartoon
character (notice the correct spelling of character).

ah so there was never even that much ah poor cancelle dkook

Maybe some day you will grow up and learn how to post something that
makes sense, but I really doubt it.

Old December 27th 05, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Kiddie Rapist Cmdr. Buzz Corey exposed!

Raper of little kids
commode buzz corey wrote:
Tammy wrote:
Super Sleuth 2Test has proven himself to be a junior Dick Tracy of the
highest order. According to 2Test, Commander Buzz Corey is none other than
N9PGE.

LIKYABWAI

BWHAHAHAHAHA..The commode sure thinks about where he was birthed a
lot..Commode Buzz Cornholer was **** out of one of those
port-a-potties, i.e. his mom's yeasty ****.

I've always wondered who The Commander is and now I know. Thank you 2Test

"2test"...Commode makes good spell!

Sorry, but

Wrong, Slater, you should really go hide behind yet another name,
coward. That is if you can stay sober enough. Hey, you beat any animals
lately, Commander? You have gotten arrested for animal cruelty, after
all........

Old December 27th 05, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Baby Raper Cmdr. Buzz Corey exposed!

Baby Raper
cmdr buzz corey wrote:
"Keep seeing Roger behind every post, cocksucking Davies"

Wogie is behind the curtains.

And you are so afraid of him you use two dozen different names and not
one of your own. Coward. Hypocrite.

"Naturally, you don't have the balls to use your own identity. Coward.
"

Kinda like you

No, wrong guess, again, ****face.

2test.

High school flunk out Cornholer makes good spell.