Old December 30th 05, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default more Mularkie from the asshole master of RRAP

N9OGL wrote:
I don't do any forging on here, If I have something to say I'll say it
to people faces, I'm not a pussy to hide my identity. I know there a
asshole on here pretending to be me, Todd and NOGL, Both are fakes but
hey they must really like me to want to be me.

i certainly don'tbelieve you do Todd by way of explanation I tend to
express anything in less than certain terms unless we talking the
somelike the "the sun rises in the east"

I would also not assume their is only one forger if I were you, by
pattersn of behavoir I would say thier are at least 3 active concealed
foregr on RRAP these days

Todd N9OGL
N9OGL BIG HAM RADIO BOARD
http://12.156.123.39/hamradio/index.php

Old December 30th 05, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

an Old friend wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
I don't do any forging on here, If I have something to say I'll say it
to people faces, I'm not a pussy to hide my identity. I know there a
asshole on here pretending to be me, Todd and NOGL, Both are fakes but
hey they must really like me to want to be me.

big asole forgeing me to. he afraid of thryth.

for example this forger help me make my point ( and of course you can't
even tell the forgers apart by the nicks they use)

he is more likely mostly a troll type just want to stir up trouble so
he can watch while the poster of the N0VFP i think it was is deeply
frightened person scared of ANYTHING different preahps even his own
shadow

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old December 31st 05, 02:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
NOGL wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
Then straighten Brian out. He thinks you mean "Queer".

I just did but you had to bitch and moan about soemething didn't you

I like make Brain moan. I love him long time.

N0GL almost certainyl not write

Oh?

How do YOU know?

I asid almost certianly

You "asid"...?!?!

Perhaps it was written by the same person who kept insisting that
"KY4Z" was psoting ehre when HE wasn't!

you were posting at same I was by the tieme on your post

So...?!?!

are you Now claiming that you are not posting?

Not posting WHAT? Anonymous posts? Most certainly.

I post under my callsign or my given name.

Unlike you.

but who did

beased theposting action I know k4yz and Frank with no call were online
posting to RRAP

So are you.

yes I was

mostly case then k4yz was foreging some more on RRAP

Most likely that your paranoia is showing, Markie.

paranoi means looking at the facts and suggesting that the most logical
explanation is true?

There was no "most logical" to your posts, Markie.

You jumped to a false conclusion.

you said Todd was respoible for what his blogs inspire, therefore
(unles you were lying) you believe you are responible for what YOUR
pots inspire

to date we have these lying flase sex post from Todd (and other forged
in my name) all your fault

and we have Mr Slit inspried to make threats against M Morgan of MQT
MI, all your fault by your words

Not of MY words, Markie...of YOURS.

nope yours

Nope.

Yours.

you claim in post about Todd reposted elsewhere recently that Todd is
responible for the "threats " you received even if he did not send
becuase he inspried them therfore you are also rsponible for the
actions you inspire

The actions made reference to were directly posted via Todd's old
blog.

Ergo Todd WAS responsible.

and Me trying to get through your think skull with use your daughters
name in a maner you both grant me leave to do so and claim to find
offensive, all by your words your fault

Your use of my daughter's name will exact a toll on YOU, Markie...

only in that I find disageable to do

Obviously not.

You continue to do so.

That pushed your "Creep Factor" right off the charts....Not that
it had far to go...

Or stop now. You have a choice. Use The Force and make the right
one. The other's going to be expensive.

more threats

Nope.

A suggestion and a promise.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 31st 05, 04:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

The actions made reference to were directly posted via Todd's old
blog. Ergo Todd WAS responsible.

BUT**** Steve, I have no control over who uses my blog as far as the
email system on it goes, so you full of it steve..

Todd N9OGL

Old December 31st 05, 07:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default morestevie ****

On 31 Dec 2005 06:57:08 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
NOGL wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
Then straighten Brian out. He thinks you mean "Queer".

I just did but you had to bitch and moan about soemething didn't you

I like make Brain moan. I love him long time.

N0GL almost certainyl not write

Oh?

How do YOU know?

I asid almost certianly

You "asid"...?!?!

Perhaps it was written by the same person who kept insisting that
"KY4Z" was psoting ehre when HE wasn't!

you were posting at same I was by the tieme on your post

So...?!?!

simple lgoic eledue the asshole of RRAP

are you Now claiming that you are not posting?

Not posting WHAT? Anonymous posts? Most certainly.

more eveasion

I post under my callsign or my given name.

so you say say but you are a proven liar

Unlike you.

worng again stevei\

but who did

beased theposting action I know k4yz and Frank with no call were online
posting to RRAP

So are you.

yes I was

mostly case then k4yz was foreging some more on RRAP

Most likely that your paranoia is showing, Markie.

paranoi means looking at the facts and suggesting that the most logical
explanation is true?

There was no "most logical" to your posts, Markie.

more stevie lies and evasion

You jumped to a false conclusion.

psooibly which has othing to do with wether it was alogical jump
you need to learn engliah

you said Todd was respoible for what his blogs inspire, therefore
(unles you were lying) you believe you are responible for what YOUR
pots inspire

to date we have these lying flase sex post from Todd (and other forged
in my name) all your fault

and we have Mr Slit inspried to make threats against M Morgan of MQT
MI, all your fault by your words

Not of MY words, Markie...of YOURS.

nope yours

Nope.

you deny sying Todd was respoinble for threats made against even is he
did not type the threat?

Yours.

you claim in post about Todd reposted elsewhere recently that Todd is
responible for the "threats " you received even if he did not send
becuase he inspried them therfore you are also rsponible for the
actions you inspire

The actions made reference to were directly posted via Todd's old
blog.

yes so?

Ergo Todd WAS responsible.

that isn't what you said before before

and Me trying to get through your think skull with use your daughters
name in a maner you both grant me leave to do so and claim to find
offensive, all by your words your fault

Your use of my daughter's name will exact a toll on YOU, Markie...

only in that I find disageable to do

Obviously not.

more lies stevie

You continue to do so.

yet more lies from you

That pushed your "Creep Factor" right off the charts....Not that
it had far to go...

what creep factor

I have never threatened your life you have threatened mine

I have never lied about you

you lir sbout me all the time

Or stop now. You have a choice. Use The Force and make the right
one. The other's going to be expensive.

more threats

Nope.

yes it is a threats asshole

A suggestion and a promise.

it is demand made under threat of action

wether is is a legal does not alter t being a threat

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 7th 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve lies about my having choice

On 29 Dec 2005 08:56:30 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

cut

Your use of my daughter's name will exact a toll on YOU, Markie...

Or stop now. You have a choice.

i did stop and you continue to insist that you will sue me

you lied right here again
Use The Force and make the right
one. The other's going to be expensive.

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

he regualrly makes threats of aresst or of the power to confine folks againsthere will

he is lying of course

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

well stevie you assked for it you got it
Mark Morgan

Old January 23rd 06, 05:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default reminding steve of his pormise notnot to sue if I stoped using a daughters Name

On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 14:46:06 -0500, wrote:

On 29 Dec 2005 08:56:30 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

cut

Your use of my daughter's name will exact a toll on YOU, Markie...

Or stop now. You have a choice.

i did stop and you continue to insist that you will sue me

you lied right here again
Use The Force and make the right
one. The other's going to be expensive.

Steve, K4YZ

steve has a choice admit that bascal in all the posts where he has
since claimed he will me that he lied (and likely feel he has to to
comit suicide) or file anyway and comitt public fraud

and possibley give me to give him a short stay in the Houghton County
jial

Old January 23rd 06, 11:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

STFU, faggot

Old January 23rd 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve lying about intoxcation again

On 23 Jan 2006 08:26:34 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:

steve has a choice admit that bascal in all the posts where he has
since claimed he will me that he lied (and likely feel he has to to
comit suicide) or file anyway and comitt public fraud

Markie, run that through a word processor with a spell checking
program. Then re-write it. When you're done, bring it back.

no i don't take your order are still dumb to think otherwise

and possibley give me to give him a short stay in the Houghton County
jial

Drinking again, I see.

more lies steve

Steve, K4YZ