Old December 27th 05, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stevie the asshole prooves deserves his treatment as if it wee needed

From: "K4YZ"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: Robeson gets Todd kicked from his ISP based on Todd's
irrational behaviour
Date: 5 Jun 2005 04:34:42 -0700

KC8GXW wrote:
George Orwell wrote:

If anyone ever harbored the illusion that Robeson had any
honor, they should know that Todd has been kicked off his
ISP because of lies that Robeson emailed to them.

Just remember, low-life Robeson: What goes around comes around.

What a piece of work you are.

And you know this because? Toad bragged that his ISP told him to not
come on the news groups but he refused to respect the ISP's authority.
If Steve snitched toad out, then that is wrong, but you just saying it
doesn't make it true!

I didn't "snitch toad out" for his newsgroup activities other than
his threats and profanities which I received via e-mail. Not all of
the stupid letters I received were via his blog. The headers tell the
tale and THAT'S what got him into trouble.

As for the suggestion that Todd was not responsible for the
threatening letters, I look at it this way...Even if he didn't send
some of them, he encouraged and incited others via his blog to act
irresponsibly.

I asked him repeatedly to stop using my name and callsign on his
blog, and he just repsonded with more threats and profanities.

Also, I am obviously NOT the only person who's been busting
Todd's
chops with his ISP.

He played with fire...He got burnt...Oh well...

73

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

BTW with the exalant response steve you can look forward to seeing this email addy on RRAP a while

Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 29th 05, 02:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

I didn't "snitch toad out" for his newsgroup activities other than
his threats and profanities which I received via e-mail. Not all of
the stupid letters I received were via his blog. The headers tell the
tale and THAT'S what got him into trouble.

First off I NEVER sent him any "Threatening" letters. The Letters he
recieved were from some one using the blog email system, He (STEBIE)
did post a "email" on here that was suppose to been sent by me. The IP
Address that was in the message wasn't my IP Address, it had been added
to the message.

As for the suggestion that Todd was not responsible for the
threatening letters, I look at it this way...Even if he didn't send
some of them, he encouraged and incited others via his blog to act
irresponsibly.

RIGHT, that's a bunch of crap, I have no control on who posts on my
blog, the only power I really really have is to make everyone who wants
to post to register, but that will not stop the abuse, because all they
have to do is go to a blog that doesn't require registering, which is
what they are doing.

Todd N9OGL
http://12.156.123.39/azbb/azbb.php

Old December 29th 05, 03:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

N9OGL wrote:
[...]

there you are wrong what that passage means is that Stevie beleives
people are respoble for the acts of others, meaning that stvie is
respoble for those acts he inspires by his own words

thus stevie admits here that HE is responible for My action that occur
at HIS inspriation

cute isn't it

Old December 29th 05, 04:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

True, by Steve's logic his behavior is what's inspiring others to
behave badly...right?

Todd N9OGL

Old December 29th 05, 05:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

N9OGL wrote:
True, by Steve's logic his behavior is what's inspiring others to
behave badly...right?

and there fore he is responible for it

Todd N9OGL

Old December 29th 05, 09:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default stevie the ###hole prooves (PROVES) deserves (DESERVES) his treatment as if it wee (WE) needed (Pass out on the keyboard again, Markie? Forget what you were writing?)

(a deceased was forged by liar and thief Mark Morgan:

KC8GXW wrote:
George Orwell wrote:

[...]

So far, Markie, You haven't "proven" anything other than you think
it's wrong to expect people to live by the rules they voluntarily
subscribe to.

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

BTW with the exalant response steve you can look forward to seeing this email addy on RRAP a while

Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Thank-you, Markie...One more log on the fire.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 29th 05, 12:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
(a deceased was forged by liar and thief Mark Morgan:

with the full premission of her father

KC8GXW wrote:
George Orwell wrote:

cut.

I asked him repeatedly to stop using my name and callsign on his
blog, and he just repsonded with more threats and profanities.

Also, I am obviously NOT the only person who's been busting
Todd's
chops with his ISP.

He played with fire...He got burnt...Oh well...

73

Steve, K4YZ

So far, Markie, You haven't "proven" anything other than you think
it's wrong to expect people to live by the rules they voluntarily
subscribe to.

Indeed nice you to admit it

You can not be expected to live by the rules you claim to subcribe to

you can not be expected to follow even the rules you lay down

I have indeed proven that

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

BTW with the exalant response steve you can look forward to seeing this email addy on RRAP a while

Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Thank-you, Markie...One more log on the fire.

what log? what Fire

done nothing you claim is ok when you do it or someyou have given
express to do so

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 29th 05, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steve proves he sees nothing wrong with retasking titles if he does it

K4YZ wrote: stevie the ###hole prooves (PROVES) deserves (DESERVES)
his treatment as if it wee (WE) needed (Pass out on the keyboard again,
Markie? Forget what you were writing?)
no
(a deceased was forged by liar and thief Mark Morgan:

BTW you have racked a new lie there I can not steal what I premission
to use

cut

Old December 29th 05, 03:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:

K4YZ wrote: stevie the ###hole prooves (PROVES) deserves (DESERVES)
his treatment as if it wee (WE) needed (Pass out on the keyboard again,
Markie? Forget what you were writing?)
no
(a deceased was forged by liar and thief Mark Morgan:

BTW you have racked a new lie there I can not steal what I premission
to use

Nope. You go right on ahead and do it.

I sarcastically encourage you to continue your bizzarre behaviour
to your own detriment.

I, on the otherhand, choose to continue to point out that you ARE
"using" a deceased child for "messaging points", as Lennie calls them.

Steve, K4YZ