Old December 29th 05, 01:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default hmm gues I was wrong steve is not going to stay online and provide us all the show he is famous for

now aht does this mean?

does it means he has omse sense?

after all when I crossfire at him fast his **** filled posts don't draw
as much attention from the sharks anny mouse posters

that logic would show stevei colour he is not outraged by the use (for
which I now have a his kind premission as well as his example of like
kind behavoir in the past) the name tealor robeson

it might that stevie has started listening to an attorney (unlikely in
my estimmation)

but form this exchance we have stevie confessing to the endorsment of
crime against a fellow ham, a minor crime in the eyes of the legal
system but one that does not help his alleged" Case" against me

of course it could that is Frank not I he ran off in aprearant fear
of, but he claims to have no fear of either of us

Old December 29th 05, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:
now aht does this mean?

aida know. Aht does it mean?

does it means he has omse sense?

Everybody has omse sense.

Dave K8MN
Old December 29th 05, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

now aht does this mean?

aida know. Aht does it mean?

does it means he has omse sense?

Everybody has omse sense.

is forgery by stevei again. stuf.

Old December 29th 05, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

an Old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

now aht does this mean?

aida know. Aht does it mean?

does it means he has omse sense?

Everybody has omse sense.

is forgery by stevei again. stuf.

this forgery realy does make think you did it dave I only doubt becuase
you have seemed more honnnaorable than stev in the past