Old January 17th 06, 12:58 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
DrDeath

Default OT Dogie Ham Radio, How I got caught

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message
oups.com...

No, right as usual welfare bitch.

Old January 17th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
DrDeath

Default More Markie Mularkie

"moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy"
wrote in message
oups.com...
Keyclowns are too stupid to be hams

That means nothing coming from a no code tech.

Old January 17th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
U-Know-Who

Default a few corercts

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

cut

My name is not Tom Riddle, I do not know what a "breeding" is, and what
is
"realted"? Do you know what these are?

it sure is or at least till you drop the pretenses Tom

Tom? Whatever.

gues you don't get out much tom

Huh?

Old January 17th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
an old friend

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

My name is not Tom Riddle, I do not know what a "breeding" is, and what
is
"realted"? Do you know what these are?

it sure is or at least till you drop the pretenses Tom

Tom? Whatever.

yes tom

gues you don't get out much tom

Huh?

gues you do not get ot much

Old January 17th 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
U-Know-Who

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

My name is not Tom Riddle, I do not know what a "breeding" is, and
what
is
"realted"? Do you know what these are?

it sure is or at least till you drop the pretenses Tom

Tom? Whatever.

yes tom

gues you don't get out much tom

Huh?

gues you do not get ot much

If you are trying to imply that I "do not get out much", then you are
mistaken. And, I can read, but you do make that somewhat difficult.

Old January 17th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
Landshark

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

My name is not Tom Riddle, I do not know what a "breeding" is, and
what
is
"realted"? Do you know what these are?

it sure is or at least till you drop the pretenses Tom

Tom? Whatever.

yes tom

gues you don't get out much tom

Huh?

gues you do not get ot much

If you are trying to imply that I "do not get out much", then you are
mistaken. And, I can read, but you do make that somewhat difficult.

WTF are you messing with this idiot for Randy? If the stupid
SOB doesn't know how to spell, let alone use a spell check, don't
bother. I kill filled him long ago, just because of his spelling. it was
giving me a headache..

Landshark

--
The internet is fun but it's no substitute for books, people, nature,
or direct experiences. But you think that you can get everything you

Frank Gililland

Old January 17th 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
U-Know-Who

"Landshark" wrote in message
t...

U-Know-Who wrote:
[...]

Shark, didn't you understand? My name is "Tom 'Somethingorother'". I seem to
morph when I don't intend to. :-)

And yes, you are right...it brings back memories of "Geo". At least he could
spell, from time to time.

Old January 17th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
an old friend

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

My name is not Tom Riddle, I do not know what a "breeding" is, and
what
is
"realted"? Do you know what these are?

it sure is or at least till you drop the pretenses Tom

Tom? Whatever.

yes tom

gues you don't get out much tom

Huh?

gues you do not get ot much

If you are trying to imply that I "do not get out much", then you are
mistaken.

i don't sem to be
And, I can read, but you do make that somewhat difficult.

that does seem true either

Old January 17th 06, 11:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default a few corercts {But Obviously Not To Your Spelling, Markie....}

an old friend wrote:

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 17th 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

My name is not Tom Riddle, I do not know what a "breeding" is, and
what
is
"realted"? Do you know what these are?

it sure is or at least till you drop the pretenses Tom

Tom? Whatever.
yes tom

gues you don't get out much tom

Huh?

gues you do not get ot much

If you are trying to imply that I "do not get out much", then you are
mistaken.

i don't sem to be
And, I can read, but you do make that somewhat difficult.

that does seem true either

Give us a chorus of "How Dry I am," you drunk.