Old January 17th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

Default More Markie Mularkie

See how good the AKC is? You dribble snot and post on command, as
usual. Works every time, you cannot help yourself...you MUST reply, lol.

Old January 17th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

BTW, a no code tech who knows more about radio than 100% of keyclowns
and 99% of hams. Come on keyqueen, post some more. (this time he will
post about how dumb I am) LOL! Of course, the keyqueen is so dumb he
doesn't even mind being dumb.

Old January 17th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

HOW TO SLAP SISSY KEYCLOWNS IN THE WALLET WHEN THEY TRY SELLING THEIR
ILLEGAL GARBAGE ON EBAY!

Log into ebay as you normally would and get ready to browse for illegal
keyclown items! Keep the illegal keyclown equipment auction numbers you
find in a text file.

Open a second browser and log on again. This time, use it to do the
following:

Surf on over to http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter/index.html
1. select "Report another problem"
2. click "Report problem"

This will take you to a page with 3 windows:
1. In the top window, select:"report a listing policy violation or
prohibited (banned) item"
2. In middle window, select "Prohibited (banned) items"
3. In bottom window, select "electronics"
4. click "continue"

Now you will be on the "Contact us" page. Click on "email".

This will take you to a page to email Ebay security about the illegal
keyclown equipment you find.
1. Type in the number of the auction that you want to rat out. You can
type in up to 10 auctions, so cruise around your favorite place on Ebay
to find illegal keyclown equipment and fill the box up! Type in the
numbers like this: 000000000,00000001,000000002, etc. No gaps between
the commas and the next number.
2. Before hitting the "send" button, make sure to copy/paste your
ratouts to a text file. You want to save them so you can post them in
the rec.radio.cb newsgroup. This is a public service to the legal
CB'ers, who want all this keyclown gear eradicated. It also has a great
side effect of getting keyclowns to squeal, call you names, and
otherwise complain. They hate it when they get their clocks cleaned
like this.
3. Now, you are ready to do your duty as a ham or a CB'er, and show
that you are not a keyclown operator like they are. Click "send"!

Repeat as many times for as many days as you want, keep those keyclowns
whining like the sissies they are!

Old January 18th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
Landshark

Default a few corercts

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message
WTF are you messing with this idiot for Randy? If the stupid
SOB doesn't know how to spell, let alone use a spell check, don't
bother. I kill filled him long ago, just because of his spelling. it was
giving me a headache..

Landshark

Shark, didn't you understand? My name is "Tom 'Somethingorother'". I seem
to morph when I don't intend to. :-)

And yes, you are right...it brings back memories of "Geo". At least he
could spell, from time to time.

LMAO!! Yeah, it does, but you could tell that Geo was
way more educated than this moron. I swear, I couldn't have
cared less about what he was talking about, but his spelling
is absolutely horrendous.

Next time I'm passing through on business, I'll let you
know and we'll grab a bite @ Pappa Deaux's, my treat (Unless
you have a credit card with the name of Tom "Somethingorother").

Landshark

--
The internet is fun but it's no substitute for books, people, nature,
or direct experiences. But you think that you can get everything you

Frank Gililland

Old January 18th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default truce

wrote:
..com to open account