Old January 21st 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default steve lies about mmy wifes gender

wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 05:10:05 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
daeve why do you contiue to postin suport of stev lying about my wifes
gender?

As a matter of fact, I've agreed with you on the gender of the person to
whom you claim to be married.

realy not expresly but that wasn't the question

why do you post in suport of steve by attacking constaantl in thread
asking steve why he lies about my wifes gender

You don't get to choose which posts I respond to and which I don't
respond to. If that galls you, you'll get over it in time. Frankly I'm
rather tired of your insane tirades which have nothing whatever to do
with amateur radio. If you decide to keep fouling this newsgroup, I may
as well have some fun at your expense.

You really should check the facts more
carefully.

I check them quite carefully

If you had, you'd have seen that your question was absurd on its face.

you avoid the question as is SOP for you

It's always "the question" with you. You've declined to answer any
number of my questions. What is to make me eager to answer any
particular question that you choose to put to me?

You seem to be quite mad.

if you and steve are sane I perfer insanity

Well, Bucko, it looks as if you've gotten your wish!

Indeed I do cultvate a bit of madess in my life, but I don't your and
steve comes knocking

You do but you don't, huh?

You don't my and steve comes knocking? Well, I'll be darned.

Dave K8MN
Old January 21st 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 05:31:21 GMT, Dave Heil

wrote:

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
daeve why do you contiue to postin suport of stev lying about my wifes
gender?
As a matter of fact, I've agreed with you on the gender of the person to
whom you claim to be married.

realy not expresly but that wasn't the question

why do you post in suport of steve by attacking constaantl in thread
asking steve why he lies about my wifes gender

You don't get to choose which posts I respond to and which I don't
respond to.

never said I did
If that galls you, you'll get over it in time. Frankly I'm
rather tired of your insane tirades which have nothing whatever to do
with amateur radio.

it is insane to ask why stevcontantly "fulas the NG

nah it is just that fact you and stev always works to finds reasons to
avoid any discussion
If you decide to keep fouling this newsgroup, I may
as well have some fun at your expense.

what foulsinf you have not posted anything on topic since i returned 6
months ago

You really should check the facts more
carefully.

I check them quite carefully

If you had, you'd have seen that your question was absurd on its face.

more lies

you avoid the question as is SOP for you

It's always "the question" with you.

the prupose of a NG is discussion a fact that seems to elude you
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 21st 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why do you lie about the geneder of someone you have never met?

On 18 Jan 2006 02:07:45 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Considering you "married" a man

prove your assertion steve

Roll over. Is that REALLY a "woman" you're laying next to?

yes she is

why do you need to lie about her gender steve

you have been avoiding hiding behind dave for 2 days

Old January 21st 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

wrote:

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
daeve why do you contiue to postin suport of stev lying about my wifes
gender?

As a matter of fact, I've agreed with you on the gender of the person to
whom you claim to be married.

realy not expresly but that wasn't the question

why do you post in suport of steve by attacking constaantl in thread
asking steve why he lies about my wifes gender

You don't get to choose which posts I respond to and which I don't
respond to.

never said I did

That's odd. Your previous post seemed to indicate that you don't think
I should be posting in this thread since you see my posting as somehow
supporting Steve. If that isn't what you meant to convey, perhaps you
should backtrack and explain yourself.

If that galls you, you'll get over it in time. Frankly I'm
rather tired of your insane tirades which have nothing whatever to do
with amateur radio.

it is insane to ask why stevcontantly "fulas the NG

In the case where you have used abundant profanity in posting hundreds
and hundreds of irrelevant posts, yes, I'd say it is insane. By the
way, the Fulas aren't in this newsgroup. They're in West Africa.

nah it is just that fact you and stev always works to finds reasons to
avoid any discussion

If you want to use profanity and constantly bewail the state of your
existence as (you believe) ruined by Steve, I see little reason why
anyone would want to discuss anything with you, save to poke fun at you.

If you decide to keep fouling this newsgroup, I may
as well have some fun at your expense.

what foulsinf you have not posted anything on topic since i returned 6
months ago

Foulsinf? You haven't been paying attention. You've been too busy
holding up your perverse lifestyle as some sort of model.

You really should check the facts more
carefully.

I check them quite carefully

If you had, you'd have seen that your question was absurd on its face.

more lies

You really have to get over this stuff of calling everyone liars.

you avoid the question as is SOP for you

It's always "the question" with you.

the prupose of a NG is discussion a fact that seems to elude you

Look over your hundreds of posts regarding Steve. See how many fall
under amateur radio policy.

Dave K8MN

Old January 21st 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 05:46:54 GMT, Dave Heil

wrote:

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
daeve why do you contiue to postin suport of stev lying about my wifes
gender?

As a matter of fact, I've agreed with you on the gender of the person to
whom you claim to be married.

realy not expresly but that wasn't the question

why do you post in suport of steve by attacking constaantl in thread
asking steve why he lies about my wifes gender

You don't get to choose which posts I respond to and which I don't
respond to.

never said I did

That's odd. Your previous post seemed to indicate that you don't think
I should be posting in this thread since you see my posting as somehow
supporting Steve.

then you just can't read
If that isn't what you meant to convey, perhaps you
should backtrack and explain yourself.

why? so you can ignore the turth some more?

If that galls you, you'll get over it in time. Frankly I'm
rather tired of your insane tirades which have nothing whatever to do
with amateur radio.

it is insane to ask why stevcontantly "fulas the NG

In the case where you have used abundant profanity in posting hundreds
and hundreds of irrelevant posts, yes, I'd say it is insane.

then you must support lying as long is it is done without any words
you are afraid of
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Steve Quayle / Stan Deyo / California QUAKE coming up ??? Al Patrick Shortwave 1 December 29th 04 05:07 AM
Care To Try Again, Steve? Steve Robeson K4YZ Policy 5 November 28th 04 11:52 PM
Julie vs. Steve Shortwave 7 November 9th 04 05:57 PM
Cry On Your Ass Juice Stained Pillow, Steve Steve Parks, Steve Parks,Steve Parks,Steve Parks,S CB 0 February 9th 04 06:36 AM
Steve Howe Joins The Gagliarchives Saturday Night gagliarchives radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 October 10th 03 11:28 PM