Old January 21st 06, 06:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default why do you lie about the geneder of someone you have never met?

no

Old January 23rd 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve the sandlot punk

On 23 Jan 2006 08:10:10 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On 18 Jan 2006 02:07:45 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Considering you "married" a man
prove your assertion steve
Roll over. Is that REALLY a "woman" you're laying next to?

yes she is

why do you need to lie about her gender steve

you have been avoiding hiding behind dave for 2 days

Excuse me, Colonel. Why are you doing re-runs?

why should I answer you

Wait a minute, Markie...

why?

One minute you're accusing people of "hiding" from you if they
don't respond to one of your rants within 30 seconds, then you're
fending off any discussions.

nope

one you are lying in the stament above

two discussion go 2 ways

since davewas refusing to answer any question at alland contiuing to
press them himself I decided for a post to reutrn that treatment

he did not like it so my point was made

What's your problem?

no problem

Confused?

not at all
Sure looks that way!

if it realy looks that way to you then you are the one with the poblem

Do you think you can
somehow force Steve to engage you?

why should I answer you?

You've been demanding answers from Dave about me all week...Why
shouldn't Dave be able to expect YOU to answer some questions?

More double standard...?!?!

Do you think you have a fan base
cheering you on?

why should I answer you

Because in answering a direct question with a direct answer, you
don't wind up looking like a sandlot punk throwing gradeschool epithets
at your adversaries....Like right now, for example.

funny thatis what you and dave do all the time refuse to answer
direction with aners let alone direct one

guess you you like looking the " sandlot punk" yourself

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 23rd 06, 04:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Considering you "married" a man
prove your assertion steve
Roll over. Is that REALLY a "woman" you're laying next to?

yes she is

why do you need to lie about her gender steve

you have been avoiding hiding behind dave for 2 days

Excuse me, Colonel. Why are you doing re-runs?

why should I answer you

Wait a minute, Markie...

why?

One minute you're accusing people of "hiding" from you if they
don't respond to one of your rants within 30 seconds, then you're
fending off any discussions.

nope

one you are lying in the stament above

Nope. Not at all.

two discussion go 2 ways

since davewas refusing to answer any question at alland contiuing to
press them himself I decided for a post to reutrn that treatment

Dave answerd most of your silliness. Over and over again in some
cases.

he did not like it so my point was made

What point? That you're an idiot?

What's your problem?

no problem

Sure there is.

Confused?

not at all

Sure you are. Your response proves it.

Sure looks that way!

if it realy looks that way to you then you are the one with the poblem

What's a "poblem"...?!?!

Do you think you can
somehow force Steve to engage you?

why should I answer you?

You've been demanding answers from Dave about me all week...Why
shouldn't Dave be able to expect YOU to answer some questions?

More double standard...?!?!

Do you think you have a fan base
cheering you on?

why should I answer you

Because in answering a direct question with a direct answer, you
don't wind up looking like a sandlot punk throwing gradeschool epithets
at your adversaries....Like right now, for example.

funny thatis what you and dave do all the time refuse to answer
direction with aners let alone direct one

guess you you like looking the " sandlot punk" yourself

Nope.

I'm the one who told you I'd observe the truce. You're the one
who couldn't go 12 hours.

And everyone here saw it.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 23rd 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more bull**** from steve

an old friend wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Considering you "married" a man
prove your assertion steve
Roll over. Is that REALLY a "woman" you're laying next to?

yes she is

why do you need to lie about her gender steve

you have been avoiding hiding behind dave for 2 days

Excuse me, Colonel. Why are you doing re-runs?

why should I answer you

Wait a minute, Markie...

why?

One minute you're accusing people of "hiding" from you if they
don't respond to one of your rants within 30 seconds, then you're
fending off any discussions.

nope

one you are lying in the stament above

Nope. Not at all.

yes it is lie

I have never demanded an anwer in 30 seconds

you type thatI had you lied plain and simple

two discussion go 2 ways

since davewas refusing to answer any question at alland contiuing to
press them himself I decided for a post to reutrn that treatment

Dave answerd most of your silliness. Over and over again in some
cases.

no he evaded the question and a most cases tspun new lies in the
bargain

he did not like it so my point was made

What point? That you're an idiot?

thatI do not have his question if I don't want to

that dicussion is a 2 way you are realy dense steve

What's your problem?

no problem

Sure there is.

no prblem here

Confused?

not at all

Sure you are. Your response proves it.

nope

Sure looks that way!

if it realy looks that way to you then you are the one with the poblem

What's a "poblem"...?!?!

you don't know? not my fault

Do you think you can
somehow force Steve to engage you?

why should I answer you?

You've been demanding answers from Dave about me all week...Why
shouldn't Dave be able to expect YOU to answer some questions?

More double standard...?!?!

Do you think you have a fan base
cheering you on?

why should I answer you

Because in answering a direct question with a direct answer, you
don't wind up looking like a sandlot punk throwing gradeschool epithets
at your adversaries....Like right now, for example.

funny thatis what you and dave do all the time refuse to answer
direction with aners let alone direct one

guess you you like looking the " sandlot punk" yourself

Nope.

yes you are

I'm the one who told you I'd observe the truce

and you lied you failed to meet the terms I out lined for it
You're the one
who couldn't go 12 hours.

you broke the truce by never observeing it

And everyone here saw it.

indeed every body did

but only adve seems to see it your way. een mr slit doesn't seem to
see to see it your way

no one else has comented

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Steve Quayle / Stan Deyo / California QUAKE coming up ??? Al Patrick Shortwave 1 December 29th 04 05:07 AM
Care To Try Again, Steve? Steve Robeson K4YZ Policy 5 November 28th 04 11:52 PM
Julie vs. Steve Shortwave 7 November 9th 04 05:57 PM
Cry On Your Ass Juice Stained Pillow, Steve Steve Parks, Steve Parks,Steve Parks,Steve Parks,S CB 0 February 9th 04 06:36 AM
Steve Howe Joins The Gagliarchives Saturday Night gagliarchives radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 October 10th 03 11:28 PM