Old January 20th 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Six Years Ago Today

On 19 Jan 2006 14:47:15 -0800, wrote:

Iitoi wrote:
Wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/c5qyv

Still in the box!

Did you start this new thread to open a discussion of Amateur Radio
Policy?

... or to fill a lull in the KB9RQZ/K4YZ sh!tstorm?

The Man in the Maze
QRL at Baboquivari Peak

--
Iitoi

Jim has worked hard to appear nice and likeable. Except over the past
years he has some cancer gnawing away at his brain.

narrow banded OOKed RF prehaps?

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 20th 06, 06:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 19:34:32 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/c5qyv

Still in the box!

There's every indication that the box will remain unopened for years to
come.

another lie dave but you do so so often

Mark, if you had some redeeming qualities, you'd might be as endearing
as Forrest Gump. I've not told a lie in my post.

you have lied in claiming it seeme likely

Feel free to share any insider knowledge in your possession that Leonard
Anderson is soon likely to become a licensed radio amateur.

you are the one making the claim you support it

That's easy:

Len had declared a "decades-long interest" in amateur radio.

Len has been telling the story of the "decades-long" interest for nearly
a decade.

During all of those years, he has never taken an amateur radio license exam.

Despite his boast of going for the "Extra right out of the box" six
years ago, he has not obtained an amateur radio license of *any* class.

Now feel free to present any evidence you have which would counter my claim.

but I can answer your challange that posiblity that Len can final get
an extra out of the box is likely to come soon exact date we can't say
till the FCC issues the R&O

Do you mean the R&O which was issued six years ago, the one on which Len
based his "Extra right out of the box" boast? Isn't it a little late
for that?

Dave K8MN

Old January 20th 06, 07:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 06:21:26 GMT, Dave Heil

wrote:

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/c5qyv

Still in the box!

There's every indication that the box will remain unopened for years to
come.

another lie dave but you do so so often

Mark, if you had some redeeming qualities, you'd might be as endearing
as Forrest Gump. I've not told a lie in my post.

you have lied in claiming it seeme likely

Feel free to share any insider knowledge in your possession that Leonard
Anderson is soon likely to become a licensed radio amateur.

no thanks

it needs no insider knowlede anyway

you are the one making the claim you support it

That's easy:

Len had declared a "decades-long interest" in amateur radio.

Len has been telling the story of the "decades-long" interest for nearly
a decade.

During all of those years, he has never taken an amateur radio license exam.

Despite his boast of going for the "Extra right out of the box" six
years ago, he has not obtained an amateur radio license of *any* class.

Now feel free to present any evidence you have which would counter my claim.

that none of the above is eveven evidence that Len anderson does not
intend to obtain the license when the extra can be obtained right of
the box once code testing is ended

but I can answer your challange that posiblity that Len can final get
an extra out of the box is likely to come soon exact date we can't say
till the FCC issues the R&O

Do you mean the R&O which was issued six years ago, the one on which Len
based his "Extra right out of the box" boast?

no
Isn't it a little late
for that?

Dave K8MN

Old January 20th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: Leo on Thurs, Jan 19 2006 5:35 pm

On 19 Jan 2006 04:25:38 -0800, wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/c5qyv

Still in the box!

Still can't let go, huh?

Still need to fight?

Poor guy.

Well, that's how it goes with Monty Python fans...like the
knight that keeps getting limbs hacked off..."he's still
okay" and keeps on trying to fight...* :-)

Jimmie is "still okay."

Tsk, tsk, tsk, I never stated the DATE on which "the box
would be opened." :-)

* from "Monty Python and The Holy Grail" motion picture.

Old January 20th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Old January 21st 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

From: Leo on Thurs, Jan 19 2006 5:35 pm

On 19 Jan 2006 04:25:38 -0800,
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/c5qyv

Still in the box!

Still can't let go, huh?

Still need to fight?

Poor guy.

Well, that's how it goes with Monty Python fans...like the
knight that keeps getting limbs hacked off..."he's still
okay" and keeps on trying to fight...* :-)

Jimmie is "still okay."

Tsk, tsk, tsk, I never stated the DATE on which "the box
would be opened." :-)

indeed I always understood the that the date would set in relation to
then edning of code testing a date still in the future sad to say

* from "Monty Python and The Holy Grail" motion picture.

Old January 21st 06, 10:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Arf! Arf!

Lennie had no intention then (which makes him a liar) and will
never endeavor to obtain ANY Amateur Radio license (which makes him a
coward now)

And Mark Morgan is his sockpuppet.

Steve, K4YZ

I wonder if Lennie, in all his years of "expertise" has ever done anything
save sit behind a desk?

Oops, watch out..here comes Lennie with his Salvation Army hand-me-down
skivvies bringing up the back stage comedy act he missed out on. Oh! Wait!
Vaudville went out what? Sixty, seventy years ago? Lennie remembers it
well...he once garnered a signature from his King of Vaudville, George
Allen. And remember Gracie Allen, Len? You two were but whippersnappers back
then.
Back in those days Lennie was wearing knickers and stealing Coke bottles
from behind the candy store to turn them in for two cent jaw breakers.
Oh, the good old days, eh, Len? One penny could get you two for a penny
candies, you could stand in front of the candy counter and make your choice
while the patient store owner stood in front of you while you drooled over
the goodies in the attractive case. Choices...so many choices.
One penny would get you a JawBreaker. In those days a JawBreaker was BIG!
And two pennies would get you three little pieces of gum that seemed to hold
their flavor all afternoon.
And a nickel? Wow! Remember Double Bubble? Baseball cards and a BIG chunk of
gum for a nickel? Remember the Three Musketeers candy bar? How big it was
then? It took almost two hands to hold it...

But I digress...these days Lennie is concerned with other venues. He suffers
from prostrate issues.

"Within 15 years AM/FM radio will become a curiosity" Mike Terry Broadcasting 23 April 14th 05 06:39 AM
Five Years Ago Today [email protected] Policy 7 January 22nd 05 02:21 PM
Already 4 years ! Thierry Antenna 4 October 4th 04 05:16 AM
BPL - UPLC ->Repeat the lie three times and claim it for truth King Zulu Policy 213 July 16th 04 11:31 PM
Cherry Hill horse racetrack- Mad Cow Disease Link found Soames123 Shortwave 18 January 6th 04 01:14 AM