Old January 19th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default fine Roberson the liar robeson the fraud

where is your lawsuit?

where is action behind your idle thrats of the years

Old January 20th 06, 12:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
where is your lawsuit?

where is action behind your idle thrats of the years

So Mark...Where's the truce you alluded to?

I'm living up to my half. Do you simply see that as a period of
time you can in which to post unmolested?

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 20th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 20 Jan 2006 04:40:54 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
where is your lawsuit?

where is action behind your idle thrats of the years

So Mark...Where's the truce you alluded to?

the alusion was made by you inor in your name not mine

I'm living up to my half. Do you simply see that as a period of
time you can in which to post unmolested?

busllhit you are not

you are lying about me

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 25th 06, 07:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steve contiues his feeble efforts at lying

K4YZ K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 20 Jan 2006 04:40:54 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

cut

you are lying about me

Markie. I couldn't "make up" half the stuff about you that YOU
manage to manifest on your own!

you make more like 90 of what you say of me

where you get your **** is beyond me

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 16th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

an old friend wrote:
where is your lawsuit?

where is action behind your idle thrats of the years

So Mark...Where's the truce you alluded to?

you allued to it

then you ran out when you jig was called

I'm living up to my half. Do you simply see that as a period of
time you can in which to post unmolested?

more ies from steve

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

he regualrly makes threats of aresst or of the power to confine folks againsthere will

he is lying of course

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

well stevie you assked for it you got it
Mark Morgan