Old January 30th 06, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Toiddies Twisted Tales

On 30 Jan 2006 01:42:15 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:

more forgery

Where?

right there oh Blind one
K4YZ wrote:
never_an_old_friend wrote:

stil ore foregry

Your spelling's getting worse by the minute.

yea so

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
nice try Newsguy go back to you NAZI Lovers on NIM Busters and stop
smoking that crack

Stop supplying it to him.

more unsuported crimal acusation form steve

What's "crimal"...?!?!

you know what it is

No, I don't.

sure you know or can figure it out

Why can't you just answer the question?

but I can

I choose not to

What's a "crimal"...?!?!

It's not in Websters.

What's a "crimal"...?!?!

Todd N9OGL
FREE SPEECH SUPPORTER!!

You mean free speech abuser and trash mouth punk.

you kn0ow he doesnot mean

Sure he means it.

nope he means something else

So now you not only pretend to control me,,,,,break

no such pretention

Sure there is.

nope you are lying again

break but now you also speak
for Toiddie?

yea I presume to speak for him in this case

Then you prove my previous assertions that you two are cut from
the same bolt of profane, deviant cloth, Markie!

nope I porve I can read "FREE SPEECH SUPPORTER" and assume that he
means it

I am certain Tood will agre he does not mean free speach abuser when he
typed free spech suporter

But his ACTIONS are that of one ABUSING his rights.

not at all

He does it over and over.

nope you are the abuser of free speech "raped an old friend" Mark
Morgan caught on tape"

all the evidence is on MY side

Yep...It's on the side of MARKIE being proven that there's some
mischievious conduct going on!

nope

Like YOU said, Markie: "You doth protest too much".

you obviously don't care for the same sort of suggestion steve

there is none on yours

Sure there is. There's YOUR words.

nope

indeed that is enough in a civil matter to be proof

You're right

meaning I am right

you have no eveidnece that I have abused a kid and yhat you are lying

proven again

You're right. It's been proven that you're doing something
inappropriate.

where?

prove your assertion

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 30th 06, 06:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 30 Jan 2006 01:44:12 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

N9OGL wrote:
You mean free speech abuser and trash mouth punk.

WHATEVER STEVE your problem is that you believe "community standards"
applies to the Internet when it fact it don't.

There we have it boys and girls...Todd agreeing that he's a free
speech abuser and trash mouth punk.

you can't read but we knew that

By ANYBODYS standards...Even his own.

nope

you just lied again

Old January 30th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
nice from a ####ing fake!

Who can tell with you, Toiddie?

You "hang out" with people of this mindset then get PO'ed when you
get played.

you mean yourself of course

I told you about this over a year and a half ago now...But you
insist on doing it anyway!

SNIP

I don't use ####ing domitilla.aioe.org and it's just like that ####
retard ###hole steve to believe this ####ing ####

Who's to know what you use or don't use, Toiddie?

the same thing applies when you insist on the line check the header

Furthermore, WHO CARES?

(from email)

From K4YZ Mon Jan 30 10:22:40 2006

SNIP

.....#### YOU STEVE, #### YOU YOU ####ING FAKE, AND #### YOU YOU GOD
### SON OF BITCHING MOTHER ####ER WHINYSLIT_LLOYD YOU ALL CAN GO
####ING ROT IN HELL YOU #### ###HOLES.

I'll keep that for my records.

why?