Old February 14th 06, 05:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

Default bs

Billy "wasn't that when was in Floriduh" Smith wrote:
My IQ is in the negative 115 range.

That might explain why you typed:
BILLY SMITH STEPS ON HIS OWN DICK THUSLY:

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy "having a fag fit" Smith wrote:
I would much rather talk to an old friend than your likes, you low lyiing
piece of West Virginia White Trash

That's because he has about the same single digit IQ as you do.

wrote in message
oups.com...

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
STFU
no

Going to cry, faggot?

that you seem to think I might obey you is just more proof you are
mental ill

No, everybody realizes you have no brain.

Old February 14th 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

Billy "wasn't that when was in Floriduh" Smith wrote:
Of course, with that face you do know I resemble a monkey. What an ugly retard I am.

At least I can get laid, unlike you, 32 year old VIRGIN!

Billy wrote:
"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy "having a fag fit" Smith wrote:
I would much rather talk to an old friend than your likes, you low lyiing
piece of West Virginia White Trash

That's because he has about the same single digit IQ as you do.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old February 14th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who

"Billy Smith" wrote in message
hlink.net...
My IQ is in the 115 range. Unlike yours being at the low level of about
60. Which says to everyone that you're no better than the average simian.

A bit slow, aren't you? That would explain the top posting.

Old February 17th 06, 05:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Tell us why you moved back home with Marie at the tender age of 44

wrote in message
ups.com...

Billy "lameass Lloyd Davies" Smith wrote:
As if you

Tell us why you come from a broken home, fat boy!

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy "Hot for Roger's cock"Smith wrote:
Explain Lardass' aka Billy's whines and admission hea has engaged in
homosexual sex

Poor Lardass, he looks to others to explain the facts of life....Your
drunk of a daddy who's in that HUD apartment in Iowa didn't have the
education (being an ex-truck driver) to do it, huh? Maybe it's because
you were adopted, fatty. Your parents really didn't want you.
I know you'll use thatin your own lame way towards Roger, since you
have no proof he was adopted.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy Lloyd queer 32 year old virgin Smith wrote:
Roger, why don't you let me wipe that drool off my mouth. Oh, I
forgot
thats
actually the remains of the last queer I had

You know since the only reason you are a virgin is because you are
queer.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Toad Daugherty aka
Billy "Hot for Roger's cock" Smith wrote:
Roger knows I like those hot cocks

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you sure do, Toad.

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
On 7 Feb 2006 20:58:29 -0800,

Billy "hot for Roger's cock" Smith wrote:

Are you saying you want his cock, too, Markie?

Old February 17th 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy "hot for Roger's cock Davies"Smith wrote:
Tell us why you moved back home with Marie at the tender age of 44

Tell us why you lived with your parents until 1998 at the tender age of
28 or so and why Toad still lives with his parents.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy Lloyd queer 32 year old virgin Smith wrote:
Roger, why don't you let me wipe that drool off my mouth. Oh, I
forgot
thats
actually the remains of the last queer I had

You know since the only reason you are a virgin is because you are
queer.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Toad Daugherty aka
Billy "Hot for Roger's cock" Smith wrote:
Roger knows I like those hot cocks

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you sure do, Toad.

wrote in message
oups.com...

On 7 Feb 2006 20:58:29 -0800,

Old February 17th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Hitting close to home huh? Thats funny. Didn't Lloyd move to Alabama in
about 1997 or so. That made him 24 or 25 at the time. Which is younger than
28 you are stating. What an idiot you are

oups.com...

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy Lloyd queer 32 year old virgin Smith wrote:
Roger, why don't you let me wipe that drool off my mouth. Oh, I
forgot
thats
actually the remains of the last queer I had

You know since the only reason you are a virgin is because you
are
queer.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Toad Daugherty aka
Billy "Hot for Roger's cock" Smith wrote:
Roger knows I like those hot cocks

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you sure do, Toad.

wrote in message
oups.com...

On 7 Feb 2006 20:58:29 -0800,

Old February 17th 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy Smith wrote:
Hitting close to home huh?

He sure did, Lardass!

Thats funny. Didn't Lloyd move to Alabama in
about 1997 or so. That made him 24 or 25 at the time. Which is younger than
28 you are stating. What an idiot you are

Except YOU are Lloyd, dumbass.

Speaking of idiots:

BILLY SMITH STEPS ON HIS OWN DICK THUSLY:

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

Billy "shoots" himself in his palsied club foot once again in

oups.com...

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy Lloyd queer 32 year old virgin Smith wrote:
Roger, why don't you let me wipe that drool off my mouth. Oh, I
forgot
thats
actually the remains of the last queer I had

You know since the only reason you are a virgin is because you
are
queer.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Toad Daugherty aka
Billy "Hot for Roger's cock" Smith wrote:
Roger knows I like those hot cocks

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you sure do, Toad.

wrote in message
oups.com...

On 7 Feb 2006 20:58:29 -0800,

Old February 17th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old friend

bs

Saturday Night Meetup! Isis General 64 February 17th 06 11:09 PM
Rare Progressive Rock From Mainland China This Saturday Night Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 June 19th 04 01:44 AM
Chris Poland Spotlight, New Marillion on Philadelphia Radio Saturday Night Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 May 22nd 04 06:26 PM
Cuneiform Records 20th Anniversary Program Saturday Night Gagliarchives Radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 May 15th 04 05:31 AM
This Saturday Night: Gary Green Of Gentle Giant Interview Flashback, Colosseum II, Barry Miles gagliarchives radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 July 18th 03 11:15 PM