Old February 8th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more stupidity from ms. Morgan

raped an old friend wrote:

It's aready been done, **** for brains.
not that I have seen

It won't be long, Markie.

sure it will long

In English, Forrest Gump.
sure it will be long

Don't bet on it, dumbass.

I mostly certainly will bet on it

With what, you can't use your food stamps to ante up.

a very long time time indeed

Before you ever get a clue, yep.

not a very long long time before i ever get arrested esp on anything
you cook up

Nobody has to, you'll get busted all on your own.

Steve MIGHT have been able to spinn a good a enough yarn

But You said I was Steve.........

you haven't got a prayer

For you to ever get a clue, the world knows that, Markie.

steve has only benn threatening me for about 7 years, hasn't managed
anything yet

Wrong, stupid. Oh, wait, you say I am Steve......

right steve has been promiseing i would be arested or killed for 7
years and he at least has ahalf a brain

But you said he was steve, dumbass.

i called him steve his name might be steve might steve robeson.

But you call everybody Steve.......

he is steve echo as are you

You are in gay love with Steve, aren't you?

I just call you steve when I need a name

You do it out of your own stupidity.

nope I do to anoy Robeson

Too bad it has yet to work.....

works when he is arround

Hate to burst your bubble, dumbass, but nothing you say ever works.

Make up your mind, you
aids ridden piece of ****.

made up and no aids either

Yes, you have aids.

nope

Quite defensive about your aids, Markie..........

if you want to have a private chat with somone don't use a NG idoit

You would be the expert with that, luring underaged children to chat
with you, Markie.

prove it but you can't

My, you are defensive about your online perversions, Markie.

not at all defensive

Yes, you are, pervert. You are living proof that manure can grow legs
and walk and type.

Old February 8th 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more stupidity from Mr Slit then woman hater

On 8 Feb 2006 11:53:07 -0800, wrote:
first from the title I'll leave a link for more detail and Mr slits
cler hatred of women

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...d6 4b7dddbab8

raped an old friend wrote:

It's aready been done, **** for brains.
not that I have seen

It won't be long, Markie.

sure it will long

In English, Forrest Gump.
sure it will be long

Don't bet on it, dumbass.

I mostly certainly will bet on it

With what, you can't use your food stamps to ante up.

don't receive food stamps

but I ceratinly have more to bet with than you do

a very long time time indeed

Before you ever get a clue, yep.

not a very long long time before i ever get arrested esp on anything
you cook up

Nobody has to, you'll get busted all on your own.

not likely

Steve MIGHT have been able to spinn a good a enough yarn

But You said I was Steve.........

you haven't got a prayer

For you to ever get a clue, the world knows that, Markie.

cut

nope I do to anoy Robeson

Too bad it has yet to work.....

really gues you real can't read

works when he is arround

Hate to burst your bubble, dumbass, but nothing you say ever works.

Make up your mind, you
aids ridden piece of ****.

made up and no aids either

Yes, you have aids.

nope

Quite defensive about your aids, Markie..........

can't be definive about something that doesn't exist

if you want to have a private chat with somone don't use a NG idoit

You would be the expert with that, luring underaged children to chat
with you, Markie.

prove it but you can't

My, you are defensive about your online perversions, Markie.

not at all defensive

Yes, you are, pervert. You are living proof that manure can grow legs
and walk and type.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 9th 06, 10:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Toad II

My, you are defensive about your online perversions, Markie.

not at all defensive

Yes, you are, pervert. You are living proof that manure can grow legs
and walk and type.

So says AB8MQ, from Glendale, West Virginia.

Old February 9th 06, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More stupidity from MS. Morgan, the woman hating faggot with AIDS

wrote:
On 8 Feb 2006 11:53:07 -0800,
wrote:
first from the title I'll leave a link for more detail and Mr slits
cler hatred of women

That would be you, Markie, since you are a faggot with AIDS.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...d6 4b7dddbab8

Poor Markie, he's stupid and he wants the world to know it.

raped an old friend wrote:

It's aready been done, **** for brains.
not that I have seen

It won't be long, Markie.

sure it will long

In English, Forrest Gump.
sure it will be long

Don't bet on it, dumbass.
I mostly certainly will bet on it

With what, you can't use your food stamps to ante up.

don't receive food stamps

Yes, you do, according to the State of Michigan......

but I ceratinly have more to bet with than you do

Doubtful, you have to steal money from your altzheimer's ridden
daddy......

a very long time time indeed

Before you ever get a clue, yep.
not a very long long time before i ever get arrested esp on anything
you cook up

Nobody has to, you'll get busted all on your own.

not likely

You are clueless, Markie........

Steve MIGHT have been able to spinn a good a enough yarn

But You said I was Steve.........

you haven't got a prayer

For you to ever get a clue, the world knows that, Markie.

cut

Run away, Markie..........

Really? I guess you "really" are ****ing stupid and illiterate, Markie.

works when he is arround

Hate to burst your bubble, dumbass, but nothing you say ever works.

Make up your mind, you
aids ridden piece of ****.

made up and no aids either

Yes, you have aids.
nope

Quite defensive about your aids, Markie..........

can't be definive about something that doesn't exist

What's "definive"?????? Drunk again, Markie?

if you want to have a private chat with somone don't use a NG idoit

You would be the expert with that, luring underaged children to chat
with you, Markie.

prove it but you can't

My, you are defensive about your online perversions, Markie.
not at all defensive

Yes, you are, pervert. You are living proof that manure can grow legs
and walk and type.

Poor stupid Markie....................

Old February 9th 06, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Toad II wrote:

My, you are defensive about your online perversions, Markie.

not at all defensive

Yes, you are, pervert. You are living proof that manure can grow legs
and walk and type.

So says IKYABWAI.

Says the 32 year old pizza delivery boy N0VFP who still plays pretened
he is a "time lord" and lives in a filthy HUD apartment in the ghettos
of Athens, Alabama.

Old February 9th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default bs

bs

Old February 9th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

sucked off an old friend wrote:
wrote:
bs

Poor Markie, he's been reduced to squaking like a parrot...........