Old February 16th 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default I claim spank on rrap

wrote:
On 14 Feb 2006 17:35:50 -0800,
On 14 Feb 2006 02:30:33 -0800,
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 19:47:34 +0000 (UTC),
(an old
friend) wrote:

Now rrap is dead and my revenge is complet. Stebie gone and
Dave gone and sois allmost all else. I told Stve he would
pay and now he has. Mr Slit dosent mater. Hes ibramous.

well for for a forging annymouse he gets gets closer than Mr Slit

But it wasn't bout revenge about about undoing the hijackign of RRAp
in Steve personal abuse NG

Did you ever find out what happened to Steve? I thought it might be a
case of alien abduction, but it could have been the rapture.

Not for sure, but it seems that he may be in jail for resisting a
search of his home

he (or someone acting in his name) sent the CCARS a Letter listing his
charges against (that I was caught on tape molesting kids) and they
took it to office of the Postal inspector

Who/What is CCARS?

local radio club athe letter was sent as warning about me to the local
clubs every club officers and every memebr of the club (the club
roster used be on the website

Interesting. Who signed the letter? Where was it postmarked?

bot sure what happened after that but officers of the Club were
assured that a through investagation would ensue

and steve hasn't been seen since a point about 4 days after that

but if someone showed up to dod a search of his place I suspect he
resist and get busted

so much of this is a sumise but plasible

Welp, if you believe in his seven hostile actions, anything is
believable.

indeed OTOH Steve is queit and if s9ome one showed at his door with a
badge anything might happen

And the neighbors would say, in retrospect, "there was always something
strange about that guy."