Old February 15th 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Frank Gilliland

Default More Markie Mularkie

On 15 Feb 2006 06:19:11 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
.com:

an old friend uttered yet another fantastic lie:

...but i don't chase folk

1,132 SPAM posts on RRAP in the last 3 months says otherwise.

With 1,510 posts in the same time period, it looks like you have him
beat:

http://tinyurl.com/cjq24

Steve "Yellow Dog" Robeson, K4YZ

Who's your lawyer, Dud?

Old February 15th 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default Fabulous Heil manor!

wrote:
Fabulous Heil manor!

http://h1.ripway.com/lloyddaviessux/...heil_manor.jpg

You say Wiseman has postage stamp size? You only have .825 acres!
Can you say hypocrisy?

Hypocrisy, UnWiseman? I think not. Public records indicate that your
lot size is .1148 acres. Your lot is 50 feet wide and can't be much
more than 75 feet deep.

From previous post:

Parcel# 5-006-002-573-251
.825 acres
Big Run
Liberty Dist.
20,640 gross HS net 26,640
3,960 assesed
16,680 "
Taxes 1/2 yr. 117.67

You must operate from old, outdated information, UnWiseman.

Parcel ID 06-5008700000000
Tax Year 2005
Calculated Acres 0.1148
Appraised Land $14,800
Appraised Building $31,400
Total Appraised Value $46,200
Owner's Name Wiseman, Roger L.
Owner's Address 610 Glenhaven Ave.
Deed Book WB73
Page Number 448
Year Built 1928
Total Rooms 5
Living Area 828 Sq. Ft.

There's your tiny house on a tiny lot.

Dave K8MN
Old February 16th 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Fabulous Heil manor!

http://h1.ripway.com/lloyddaviessux/...heil_manor.jpg

You say Wiseman has postage stamp size? You only have .825 acres!
Can you say hypocrisy?

Hypocrisy,

Yes, dumbass.

UnWiseman?

Get help for your obsession/delusions.

I think not faked records flushed

Vile admits he doesn't think! Too bad he has to fake some records, what
a hypocrite.

Old February 16th 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default more ****

On 15 Feb 2006 06:19:11 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend uttered yet another fantastic lie:

...but i don't chase folk

1,132 SPAM posts on RRAP in the last 3 months says otherwise.

0 spam posts steve

tell the turth

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 16th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Fabulous Heil manor!

http://h1.ripway.com/lloyddaviessux/...heil_manor.jpg

You say Wiseman has postage stamp size? You only have .825 acres!
Can you say hypocrisy?

Hypocrisy,

Yes, dumbass.

UnWiseman?

Get help for your obsession/delusions.

Tranference.

I think not faked records flushed

Sure, you flushed them. Nobody can see my original post now. All gone.
Invisible. Kaput.

Vile admits he doesn't think! Too bad he has to fake some records, what
a hypocrite.

Yeah, I know how you feel. Those that you posted of mine must've been
faked too. *snicker*

Dave K8MN

Old February 16th 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default steve ****

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:29:53 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On 15 Feb 2006 06:19:11 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
s.com:

an old friend uttered yet another fantastic lie:

...but i don't chase folk

1,132 SPAM posts on RRAP in the last 3 months says otherwise.

With 1,510 posts in the same time period, it looks like you have him
beat:

but of course Stee was "justified" becuase I spell badly that
justifies sayinganything about me incluindtell the the lie that I was
caught ontape molesting a kid

Old February 16th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Vile wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Fabulous Heil manor!

http://h1.ripway.com/lloyddaviessux/...heil_manor.jpg

You say Wiseman has postage stamp size? You only have .825 acres!
Can you say hypocrisy?
Hypocrisy,

Yes, dumbass.

UnWiseman?

Get help for your obsession/delusions.

Tranference.

Poor delusional Dr. "Fraud"
Not only is he delusional, he can't explain why Roger's house is
assessed just assesed a little under his.

Parcel ID (Account) 07 5000600020000
Tax Year 2005
Calculated Acres 0.8200
Property Class Residential
Appraised Land $ 10,100.00
Appraised Building $ 37,800.00
Land Value $ 10,100.00
Building Value $ 37,800.00
Total Appraised Value $ 47,900.00
Owner's Name HEIL DAVID E ET UX
Owner's Address RD 5 BOX 232
Deed Book 0573
Location 232 RT 250
Page Number 0251
Homestead
Legal Description 1 .825 A BIG RUN
Year Built 1900
Total Rooms 7
Living Area 877 Sq. Ft.

I think not faked records flushed

Sure,

Give "velley" boy his crying towel.............

Vile admits he doesn't think! Too bad he has to fake some records, what
a hypocrite.

Yeah, I know how you feel. Those that you posted of mine must've been
faked too. *snicker*

Roger didn't post yours, idiot.
guffaw

Old February 17th 06, 04:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Frank Gilliland

Default Time well spent

On 16 Feb 2006 07:00:23 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
.com:

wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:29:53 -0800, Frankie of Silliland
wrote:

On 15 Feb 2006 06:19:11 wrote in

an old friend uttered yet another fantastic lie:

...but i don't chase folk

1,132 SPAM posts on RRAP in the last 3 months says otherwise.

With 1,510 posts in the same time period, it looks like you have him
beat:

Ahhhhh...the disgraced can't-cut-it-as-a-non-rated-ex-Marine
chimes in! Hail Hail, the Feeble Five are all here!

Let's see now..... 1510 posts in 3 months..... Let's start with an
-extremely- conservative estimate of 5 minutes for the -average- time
it takes to read a post and type a reply. There is, of course, a high
probability that you use your computer for things other than posting
garbage on Usenet, like playing solitaire or jerking off to internet
porn. So we'll grant another conservative estimate that no more than
50% of your computer time is wasted on the newsgroups. The result is
that the average time every time you flop your fat ass in front of the
computer is 2.8 hours/day, or -over- 1000 hours each year......

GOOD GOD, man...... I steam-planked a 33' sloop in less time! Don't
you have a life? Get some psychological help! If you don't then your
epitath is going to read, "Steven Robeson -- he finally started to
live after death broke the chains that bound him to his computer."

Steve "Always the Victim" Robeson, K4YZ

Turn off the computer, pry your ass from the chair, squeeze it into
the car, drive to the nearest therapy group for wannabe-heros, then
break out your hanky and cry about your problems there. Or don't. But
for God's sake, spare the rest of us your pathetic lies and pathetic
excuses for your pathetic life because nobody wants to hear -ANY- of
it. And I mean NOBODY, not even me.

You're finished. I'm done with you.

Frank Gilliland
USMC, 1981-85
3/8, 1983-85 (Beirut)
Member VFW

Education & Experience:
BS in EE from EWU
Failure Analysis Engineer, HP
AM Radio Broadcast Engineer
Freelance Electronics Engineer
Lifetime CBer

P.S: if you want to know what '73' means, consult Roget's Thesaurus.

Old February 17th 06, 09:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default learn to spell steve