Old February 21st 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default bs

On 21 Feb 2006 07:43:05 -0800,
wrote:
more lies from Mr Slit

wrote:
On 20 Feb 2006 11:38:40 -0800,
wrote:

Your local board of health would report you to the state, stupid.

if I took a test from my local braod of health yes

but if I took took them as I do from bdies offering confindentail
testing no the state would not know

that is just the facts

Liar.

nope those are the facts

the US govt would , but i choose to let them know in exchange for
certain ebenifits but no state does

So you let the US Government know you have AIDS but not your state?

I would let the feds know since funding would result and not the
state, If i ever contracted AIDS, the state would only learn of it
years later when if my health declined to need and be elible for state
assitance

You mean more than you already get?

I get no AIDS related assiatnce

I have never had such a test done since moving here

So your last test was done in Illinois?

no

You already claimed you didn't have a test in Michigan. Are you lying
again?

no

Yes.

no

both statements are true

But you are a liar.

never the less both statements are true

and I will add that I have been tested for HIV since I moved to
michigan but the test was not done in Michigan

So you do have HIV.

no I don't

another fact is that If or anybody else did have AIDS about the only
way you would would know would be to commit a crime

So you admit having it.

nope

Yes.
just proved yourself a liar

And you just proved you are a dumbass.

for calling you a lair

No, a lair is a place.

oh so you back/still on your spelling kick

You're the one who screwed it up, fool.

so ?

Markie is proud of his illiteracy.

no I simply don't care to take the ffort in forum which such low
standards

grow up

You are the illiterate imbecile who scrrewed it up, not me.

so?

but you can't read it seems

Your gibberish, not many can.

realy

Yes, "really", retard.

most of the active named posters can

When? You've had more than one say they can't, stupid.

yes we have

Who's "we", you and that little boy's hand in your pocket with the
hole in it?

we al the the NG are we

not your dirty minded assumtions

and those same poster reveal they can read by there other remarks

Try posting when you sober up.

playing that game too Mr slit?

cut

of course i am

No, you are a self-admitted liar and perverter of kids.

nope

Yep.
no

Yep.

where is your eedence

What's "eedence?"

figure it out

if you can

you have already proven you don't know anything about HIV is tested
and handled in this country

No, you proved you have aids.

where?

the Fact I know about how ids is tested for somehow proves I have
AIDS?

Heck I supect even Steve Robeson is honest enough to agree on that score

You are a retard.
nope you get nothing right

I'd say I was right on target.

then you lied agin

Wrong, stupid.

No, you prove yourself to be a retard daily.

awell you prove you are lair daily

I prove I am a living/resting place for wild animals?

yep that too

God, are you stupid.

IYO

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 22nd 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an_old_friend

wrote:
more lies from mr slit