Old February 23rd 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N0VFP

Default bs

Billy "I'm the only guy who repeated 4th grade 10 times" Smith wrote:
Yah, whatever freak

Spell much, fatty?

wrote in message
oups.com...

sucked off an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
nothing bu t bs

Yes, from you.

Old February 23rd 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Spell much. Sure I can spell and smell. But you smell a lot not only with
your putrid fish eating breath but also the fact you been licking Marie
again.

oups.com...

wrote in message
oups.com...

sucked off an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
nothing bu t bs

Yes, from you.

Old February 24th 06, 01:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N0VFP

Default General Retard Billy Smith screws up again!

Billy "illiterate mentally ill retard" Smith wrote:
Spell much. Sure I can spell and smell.

Billy admits he smells like his **** covered underwear!

BILLY SMITH STEPS ON HIS OWN DICK THUSLY:

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

Billy "shoots" himself in his palsied club foot once again in

Billy the illiterate retard Smith screws up again, and his illiteracy
is exposed. "It serves him right." in
et:
"Deserves him right."

Billy "retard" Smith confesses to his generally accepted retarded
status in . net:
"I'm a general retard. bwhahaha"

oups.com...

wrote in message
oups.com...

sucked off an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
nothing bu t bs

Yes, from you.

Old February 26th 06, 01:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an Old friend

posted an ad for kiddy porn

Old February 26th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

an Old friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
posted an ad for kiddy porn

Mark C. Morgan MAKES kiddy porn with kids from his neighborhood.

Old February 27th 06, 06:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Cause hes a lying moron

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
posted an ad for kiddy porn

Mark C. Morgan MAKES kiddy porn with kids from his neighborhood.

if that were true and you could prove id be busted but it isn't true so
you can't prove so i ill not be busted