Old February 27th 06, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
ROGER THE GLENDALE COWARD

Default Look at Leila's scraggly teeth

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 19:21:34 -0500, "Not Lloyd" noemail@anon wrote:

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
link.net...
It must be a living in hell at home.

http://sweagles67.com/heilnew.jpg

I think they both look great. I'm going to guess it's their wedding
reception.

Marine Corps Ball, Helsinki 1995.

Roger's standards are different.

Dave K8MN

Wiseman would give his eye tooth (he has only one tooth) to have a woman as
pretty as that. Heck, Wiseman would give his eye tooth to have ANY woman for
that matter.

Shows how much you know. My new girlfriend drinks beer through a straw
while wearing her bikini and she is HOT! check her out........

http://tinyurl.com/7brrd

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 28th 06, 01:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lloyd the 32 year old virgin dreams of his shemales actuall being
intimatate with him in:

Shows how much you know. My new girlfriend drinks beer through a straw

What ever happened to the pot smoking whale? Or Laura?

while wearing her bikini and she is HOT! check her out........

http://tinyurl.com/7brrd

HAHAHAHAHAHA Davies admits he goes out with shemales! Of course,
looking like him, he doesn't have much choice.

Old March 1st 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

nobodys old friend wrote:

and a btter man than you

We're very sure you're a bitter "man".

I at least know my name

But do you know your PARRENTS names?

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 1st 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default learn to spell steve

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:

and a btter man than you

We're very sure you're a bitter "man".

I at least know my name

But do you know your PARRENTS names?

sure do?

don't you with all the effort you have spent stalking me over the
years?

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 15th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default steve ****

On 1 Mar 2006 07:33:19 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

nobodys old friend wrote:

and a btter man than you

We're very sure you're a bitter "man".

not real

I at least know my name

But do you know your PARRENTS names?

of course I do
but you could not resist draging people family into the mix again

Steve, K4YZ