Old February 24th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Look at Leila's scraggly teeth

It must be a living in hell at home.

http://sweagles67.com/heilnew.jpg

I think they both look great. I'm going to guess it's their wedding
reception.

You need glasses! Her face must have on a ton of makeup to hide the
bags and wrinkles. That ex-Helsinki streetwalker sure did have lots of
mileage.

Why are you talking about Dave's wife?

They are like the subjects in the I-95 A$$hole song, "Dave was born an
A$$hole and has an A$$hole for a wife".

Is this really Steve with a forged screen name?

Leave it to Brain.

Old February 24th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

It must be a living in hell at home.

http://sweagles67.com/heilnew.jpg

I think they both look great. I'm going to guess it's their wedding
reception.

You need glasses! Her face must have on a ton of makeup to hide the
bags and wrinkles. That ex-Helsinki streetwalker sure did have lots of
mileage.

Why are you talking about Dave's wife?

They are like the subjects in the I-95 A$$hole song, "Dave was born an
A$$hole and has an A$$hole for a wife".

Sorry, but I don't know the song.

Is this really Steve with a forged screen name?

Leave it to Brain.

You sound more and more like Steve with every post. You just gotta
bring the wife into the fray, and you just gotta misspell my name. Do
you have a flight suit, too?

Old February 25th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Lloyd

wrote in message
oups.com...

Dave Heil wrote:
It must be a living in hell at home.

http://sweagles67.com/heilnew.jpg

I think they both look great. I'm going to guess it's their wedding
reception.

Marine Corps Ball, Helsinki 1995.

Roger's standards are different.

Yes, they don't include ex-streetwalkers.

Inflatable dolls, but not streetwalkers. And boys. Did we forget boys?

Old February 25th 06, 02:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

On 24 Feb 2006 11:57:08 -0800, wrote:

It must be a living in hell at home.

http://sweagles67.com/heilnew.jpg

I think they both look great. I'm going to guess it's their wedding
reception.

You need glasses! Her face must have on a ton of makeup to hide the
bags and wrinkles. That ex-Helsinki streetwalker sure did have lots of
mileage.

Why are you talking about Dave's wife?

They are like the subjects in the I-95 A$$hole song, "Dave was born an
A$$hole and has an A$$hole for a wife".

Sorry, but I don't know the song.

Is this really Steve with a forged screen name?

Leave it to Brain.

You sound more and more like Steve with every post. You just gotta
bring the wife into the fray, and you just gotta misspell my name. Do
you have a flight suit, too?

I know Mr slit does get to looking more and more l Know people say he
is Roger Wisemen but i suppose there is no reason Steve (or Dave)
couldn't be forging post to look Wisman forgeies

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 25th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

Not Lloyd wrote:

Wiseman would give his eye tooth (he has only one tooth) to have a woman as
pretty as that. Heck, Wiseman would give his eye tooth to have ANY woman for
that matter.

Hey, I'm a 32 year old VIRGIN!

Old February 25th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

Not Lloyd wrote:

Inflatable dolls, but not streetwalkers. And boys. Did we forget boys?

I suck off little boys in my apartment complex.

Old February 25th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default bs

N0VFP wrote:
Not Lloyd wrote:

Wiseman would give his eye tooth (he has only one tooth) to have a woman as
pretty as that. Heck, Wiseman would give his eye tooth to have ANY woman for
that matter.

Hey, I'm a 32 year old VIRGIN!

I certainly hope so Mr slit
Id hate tho think theire might progency of yours out there

Old February 25th 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Hiding Behind Curtains

"N0VFP" wrote in message
oups.com...

Not Lloyd wrote:

Inflatable dolls, but not streetwalkers. And boys. Did we forget boys?

I suck off little boys in my apartment complex.

610 Glen Haven Avenue is an apartment????

Old February 25th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

LLoyd Hiding Behind Doors **** wrote:
"N0VFP" wrote in message
oups.com...

Not Lloyd wrote:

Inflatable dolls, but not streetwalkers. And boys. Did we forget boys?

I suck off little boys in my apartment complex.

610 Glen Haven Avenue is an apartment????

No, but I live at 710 S. Clinton St. #203 Athens, AL I sure do love
little boys.

Old February 25th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

just desnded into complete BS