Old February 25th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
N0VFP

Default Let's date!

Member name:
lloyd_davies

Location:
Athens, Alabama Home of the deliverence extras

Age: 30

Ethnicity:
White/European
I think my real father was Black!

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 250 lbs

Sex: MTF
(I need the money so I can be a woman!)

Sexuality: GayQueer

I'm looking for:
Men
FTM (Female to male)
MTF (Male to female)

I'm looking for:
Friendship
Love/Relationship
Action/Sex
Conversation
Roommate
(Someone who I can suck their cock!)

How "Out" are you?:
To all but family

Mannerisms:
Feminine/Femme

The Vitals

Personality:
Flamboyant

Best attribute:
Heart

HIV:
HIV+

Politics:
Way right

Smoke:
No

Alcohol:
Drink lots

Drugs:
Definite partier

Relationship status:
Single
I am lonely! I have no friends because I'm a FATASS!

Build:
Overweight
I'm a fatass

Religion:
Christian
I love Hal Turner! I want to have him **** me up the ass for Jesus!

Tattoos:
One
I have BITCH tattoed on my ample ass

Piercings:
Yes
I have a coat hanger in my skull left over from the abortion

Languages spoken:
English
Mongolloyd

Other vices:
Sucking cock, felching, goldenshowers, pedophilia

Occupation:
Pizza Delivery boy

Interests:

Activities:
Activism, Drag, Leather, Politics
Slurping drunken passed out winos nutsack goo! I like sucking and
swallowing sperm!

Entertainment:
Comics/Anime, Computer games, Dancing
Masturbate my 1 inch cock, I dress up as Dr. Who and Capt. James T.
Kirk, I get my
FATASS handed to me on the internet whenever I post my uninformed and
useless opinion!
I am into ham radio, but I only have the beginner's license after 10
years of trying
to do better.

Health, sports, and fitness:

I **** my dead mother Amanda! When I go back to Iowa, my father
sodomizes me like he did
when I was younger.

Home and Family:
Crafts
I live in a HUD/section 8 public housing apartment. The best job I can
get is a pizza
delivery boy! I flunked out of public schools and had to go to a
christian school where
I graduated with a Two point zero GPA.

Scene:
Alternative, Leather, Lipstick lesbian, Rebel Grrl
I am a heterosexual VIRGIN at age 30, but in homosexual perverse
activitites I am a dynamo!

More about me:
I like sucking and swallowing sperm! I listen to wacko preachers and
extreme right wing
nutcases and then I pretend to be a born again christian, even though I
hate Jews and Blacks.

My Other Contact Information

My homepage is:
http:// /

My AIM screen name:
LARDASS

For Adults Only

I prefer to be:
Receiver/Bottom
It all started when my father sodomized me!

Things I'm into:
Anal sex, Body contact, Body odor/Smells, Fisting, Kissing, Leather,
Masturbation,
Muscles/Muscle worship, One-on-one, Oral sex, Role playing, Toys,
Watersports
Please **** on me!

Endowment/Dimensions:
Small
I only have a 1 inch cock!

Toys:
A must
Please stick them up my FATASS! I like having things shoved up there!

Body Hair:
Arms, Buns, Chest, Treasure trail
I love it when I can suck a hairy dick!

Facial Hair:
None
I am a bald lardass! I can't get anybody to like me

I like to have sex...:
All the time
I like to get it up the ass and then in my mouth!

In My Own Words
I love it when I get verbally abused, it reminds me of when my parents
who didn't want me,
used to burn me with hot irons. It gets me so hot and hard.

Old February 25th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an old friend

Default BS

more bs.

Old February 25th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

sucked off an old friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
more bs.

more Markie stupidity.

Old February 26th 06, 06:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
Billy Smith

Still acting gay again huh Woger? Still using VFP and whinyslit huh 2 test.

wrote in message
ups.com...

sucked off an old friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
more bs.

more Markie stupidity.

Old February 26th 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Billy "gay retard" Smith wrote:
Still see I acting gay again huh Woger?

You aren't acting gay, faggot.

Billy "retard" Smith confesses to his generally accepted retarded
status in . net:
"I'm a general retard. bwhahaha"

You sure are, "Billy."

wrote in message
ups.com...

sucked off an old friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
more bs.

more Markie stupidity.

Old February 26th 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

sucked off an old underaged boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...bd0663a181c777
i don't solict the sale of kiddy porn mr slit

No, you just manufacture it.

Old February 26th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an_old_friend

wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...bd0663a181c777
i don't solict the sale of kiddy porn mr slit

No, you just manufacture it.

nope and you need to take your meds for the delsuions you suffer from

Old February 27th 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
Billy Smith

Thats you Woger! You're so gay and you like it that way. Thats why youre
popping your low life mouth off about others wives. Yet none of your own,
not even a prospect. WHAT A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy "gay retard" Smith wrote:
Still see I acting gay again huh Woger?

You aren't acting gay, faggot.

Billy "retard" Smith confesses to his generally accepted retarded
status in . net:
"I'm a general retard. bwhahaha"

You sure are, "Billy."

wrote in message
ups.com...

sucked off an old friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
more bs.

more Markie stupidity.

Old February 27th 06, 06:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
Billy Smith

Ive never been gay, moron. Of course, thats the difference between me and
you. I like women and you well, the jury is still out whether youre bi,
homo, or just a nasty pervert

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy "gay retard" Smith wrote:
Still see I acting gay again huh Woger?

You aren't acting gay, faggot.

Billy "retard" Smith confesses to his generally accepted retarded
status in . net:
"I'm a general retard. bwhahaha"

You sure are, "Billy."

wrote in message
ups.com...

sucked off an old friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
more bs.

more Markie stupidity.

Old February 27th 06, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Billy "general retard" Smith wrote:
Thats me you know Woger! You're familiar that I'm so gay and you like it that way.

And yet, you , Billy is the one with the lisp from fellatio.
Hey fatty, tell us why you are still a VIRGIN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy "gay retard" Smith wrote:
Still see I acting gay again huh Woger?

You aren't acting gay, faggot.

Billy "retard" Smith confesses to his generally accepted retarded
status in . net:
"I'm a general retard. bwhahaha"

You sure are, "Billy."

wrote in message