Old February 25th 06, 07:00 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,rec.radio.amateur.policy
ROGER THE GLENDALE COWARD

Default Wiseman outed

The FCC had written Roger Wiseman on March 29, 2000, advising him that
it had been made aware of him interfering and jamming on 20 meters.

Special Counsel for Amateur Radio Enforcement,
Riley Hollingsworth
FCC 1270 Fairfield
Road Gettysburg, PA 17325

Dear Mr. Wiseman,

I find it hard to believe your assertion that this incident of jamming
on 20 meters is an isolated occurrence. I have too many complaints on my
desk about you for this to be a “one time affair.” I have a strong
feeling that this time is not the only time you’ve let your emotions get
the better of you and acted out in a juvenile manner. My personal
opinion is that you have a lot of growing up to do. Generally when this
kind of violation occurs I fine a licensee, however since you’ve already
stated that you are indigent and can not afford a fine, I will, pursuant
to §97.519(d)(2), readminister your licensure exam. Rest assured if your
misbehavior continues next time your license will be suspended.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 25th 06, 08:57 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default Lardass outed

Poor Lloyd he fakes a letter and actually believes it.

Lardass the whining **** Davies wrote:
The FCC had written Roger Wiseman on March 29, 2000, advising him that
it had been made aware of him interfering and jamming on 20 meters.

forgery

Nice try, fatass. The last time any "enforcement actions" were done is
6 years ago. That retest (which you couldn't ever/ have yet to pass the
FIRST time) was 6 years ago. It wasn't much of an enforcement action.
Roger passed it. Roger upgraded to Extra and after 11-12 years YOU are
still a no code tech.

Old February 25th 06, 09:02 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default bs

an Old friend wrote:
ROGER THE GLENDALE COWARD wrote:
The FCC had written Roger Wiseman on March 29, 2000, advising him that
it had been made aware of him interfering and jamming on 20 meters.

Special Counsel for Amateur Radio Enforcement,

so what it looks like acneint history

You moron, That isn't a letter from Riley. It's a letter from a
mentally ill retard who has a career as a pizza delivery boy because
that's the only job he is qualified to do! Porky Davies whines about a
retest, but he still can't pass the smae test the first time.

Here's the real retest letter.

------------
July 11, 2000

CERTIFIED MAIL--RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED

Mr. Roger L. Wiseman

610 Glen Haven Avenue

Glendale, WV 26038-1302

SUBJECT: Amateur Radio license KC8JBO

Dear Mr. Wiseman:

Pursuant to Section 97.519(d)(2) of the Commission's Rules, 47 C.F.R.
Section 97.519(d)(2), the Commission has the authority to re-administer
any
examination element previously administered by Volunteer Examiners
(VE's).
The Commission may either administer the examination itself, or under
the
supervision of a Volunteer Examiner Coordinator (VEC) or VE designated
by
the Commission.

Accordingly, we are requiring you to re-take the General Class Amateur
Examination, (Elements 2, 3(A) and 3(B)) under the supervision of an
American Radio Relay League Volunteer Examiner Coordinator. This
examination
must be completed on or before September 11, 2000. The required code
speed
that you must demonstrate is 5 words per minute.

Please be prepared to verify your current address and to present a
photo
identification. Pursuant to Commission rules, your license will be
cancelled
if you do not appear for re-examination. You will be granted an Amateur
Radio license consistent with the elements you pass upon
re-examination.

Sincerely,

W. Riley Hollingsworth

Special Counsel, Amateur Radio

Enforcement Bureau
------------------------------

Don't let the truth make you look like a bigger idiot than Davies.

Old February 25th 06, 10:08 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

On 25 Feb 2006 13:02:40 -0800, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
wrote:

an Old friend wrote:
ROGER THE GLENDALE COWARD wrote:
The FCC had written Roger Wiseman on March 29, 2000, advising him that
it had been made aware of him interfering and jamming on 20 meters.

Special Counsel for Amateur Radio Enforcement,

so what it looks like acneint history

You moron, That isn't a letter from Riley. It's a letter from a

again so what?

it is still anceint history
Old March 5th 06, 06:38 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dumbass, Donnie isn't even on 20 meters anymore, DUMBASS! Now you'd
better stay off of 20 meters with your training wheel no code tech,
Davies! You can be heard calling for the ham with the suffix "RLG."
And have been DFed to your filthy HUD apartment.

Old March 5th 06, 07:40 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 14:38:20 -0500, AB8MQ wrote:

I laugh when I jam 20 meters Riley sucks donkey dicks!

ok more confession but who is indeed confessing