Old March 14th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default Bill O'Reilly Goes Off the Deep End - drink you Kool Aid Dave

On 14 Mar 2006 06:08:36 -0800, "N0VFP" wrote:

N9OGL wrote:
They do, but the problem is there is really nothing they can do, in
regards to callers, except cut them off. O'Reiley can make all the
feeble threats on the radio or tv he wants, but that's all they are,
feeble threats

**** off, faggot!

rather like your feeble remarks

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old March 15th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
N9OGL

I was referring to that fact that he claimed a website I own was a blog
when in fact it's a BBS.

Todd N9OGL

Old March 15th 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
They do, but the problem is there is really nothing they can do, in
regards to callers, except cut them off. O'Reiley can make all the
feeble threats on the radio or tv he wants, but that's all they are,
feeble threats

**** off, faggot!

like your feebel coment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Like your feeble mind, Markie.

Old March 15th 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Llardass Lloyd Davies wrote:
I like BBW women if a man isn't available.

You can't even get that, Lardass Davies!

Old March 15th 06, 01:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
NO9GL

On 14 Mar 2006 16:42:18 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
I was referring to that fact that he claimed a website I own was a blog
when in fact it's a BBS.

Todd N9OGL

I keep telling this little troll to STOP **** IMPOSTER ME!!! It
my blog and I knew what it is BITCHWHORE!!!

SECOND, you try to put down Fox news just to make me mad becaues
you know I watch OReilly ever night on it. He fair and balanced
and not use forged papers like CBS Dan Rather did and then lie lie
lie forever. I will put up OReilly fan bbs before week end.
Watch for it at http://12.156.123.39/IloveBill/index.php