Old March 14th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Lardassed Queer Toad Whines

Billy "Toad Daugherty" Smith wrote:
Kind of like when you know I pull your blow up doll out of the closet so you know I can
pump something. Eh, Curtains Boy?

Toad admits to having and porking a male blow up doll he calls Roger.

Woger being the

And Taod still lives with mommy and daddy and plays with hot wheel toys
can't get a girlfriend, he's still a virgin like Lardass Davies!

wrote in message
oups.com...

Queer Toad wrote:
In February 2006

Poor Toad, another lonely Saturday night, but aren't they all?
MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old March 15th 06, 06:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Woger moved back in with mommy at the age of 40.
Because his ex-wives found out he was a fag.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy "Toad Daugherty" Smith wrote:
Kind of like when you know I pull your blow up doll out of the closet so
you know I can
pump something. Eh, Curtains Boy?

Toad admits to having and porking a male blow up doll he calls Roger.

Woger being the

And Taod still lives with mommy and daddy and plays with hot wheel toys
can't get a girlfriend, he's still a virgin like Lardass Davies!

wrote in message
oups.com...

Whinyslit Whines AB8MQueer General 27 March 19th 06 06:27 PM
HAM Radio Geek Whines Against N.I.M.Busters NewsGuy Policy 18 February 2nd 06 10:53 PM
Why cranus the anus whines so much... Keyclowns Are On Notice CB 0 March 26th 04 07:51 PM
AKC RATS OUT KEYCLOWN AUCTIONS-TWATHED WHINES IMPOTENTLY PACETRONIC SLAPPA! CB 0 February 6th 04 08:11 PM