Old March 25th 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Tood's anime bbs violates PROTECT - Public Law 108-21

sodomized an Old underaged boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
Lloyd wrote:

But at least Wiseman isn't a pedophile.

Unlike you and Toad, Davies, eh?

but you know I am a pedophile and a kiddy porn merchant

Yes, we know you are, perverter of kids Markie.

Old March 25th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:
On 24 Mar 2006 06:08:24 -0800,
wrote:

DeLorean wrote:
On 23 Mar 2006 20:47:43 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
I don't think so everything on my site is legal

Todd N9OGL

Then why are you trying to hide the content?

But you can't, because anyone can look by knowing enough to use links
like

http://12.156.123.39/cpg135/albums/u...al_youjo05.jpg

to see one of the perverted drawings you are distributing to the world
- drawings which are in violation of current US Law and which ARE by
definition illegal.

I'd love to see you call attention to yourself, pervert, by
complaining about others.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Neither should you, Marky Waldron of Regal Drive in Plano, TexASS. Only
steers and Queers like you come from TexASS.

get over yourself oh paranoid one

Get to dying of your AIDS, faggot.

Old March 25th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

N9OGL wrote:
No roger

Wrong guess, dip****. Now go play with your Star Wars dolls.

all you know I do is suck lloyd dick

Yes, Toad, you do suck dicks.

Old March 25th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

**** off, you cartoon kiddie porn pervert.